The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Rajshree Heritage Pushkar
Rajshree Heritage Pushkar is a nice place to stay to explore Rajasthani culture with numerous major tourist attractions in close vicinity to it. This is a cheap hotel in Pushkar, which offers leisure amenities and facilities like an on-site restaurant and a rooftop pool for the guests staying here.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Rajshree Heritage Pushkar Rajasthan is situated in the beautiful and holy city of Pushkar, which resides the one of its kind, the Brahma Temple(the only temple of Lord Brahma in the world).
- While staying at this budget hotel, guests can enjoy amenities like 24 hours room service, free wifi, 24-hours security, daily housekeeping, and postal service.
- This resort is 4.5 km from the main station in Pushkar.
- This hotel in Pushkar offers deluxe rooms and suites for guests with amenities good enough to make the stay memorable and cozy.
- This place is perfect for camping in a safe environment, under 24/7 security and CCTV surveillance, and with fantastic food in their multi-cuisine restaurant as well.
Popular Places near Rajshree Heritage
Pushkar is a famous town bordering the Thar Desert in the state of Rajasthan. Some
popular places near Rajshree Heritage are:-
Known for its Architectural and scenic beauty, this temple was believed to be a resting place for Goddess Gayatri on her visit to Pushkar. It is situated 2.9 km from the resort. There is a ropeway that takes you to the temple.
Just 3.2 km away from this resort, one can enjoy the famous Pushkar Lake's scenic beauty and serene aura.
Constructed of marble & stone, its unique architecture and the majestic red pinnacle receive hundreds of devotees each day. It is 1.8 km from this budget hotel in Pushkar.
The Rangji Temple
The Rangji temple’s structure and architectural build-up dates back to the 1800s and are a visual feast for architecture praisers.
Mahadev Temple, Pushkar
Famous for its architectural structure, Mahadev Temple is in the heart of the city, one of the prettiest temples situated on the banks of Pushkar Lake, locally known as the Apteshwar Mahadev Temple.
Best Restaurants nearby
Rajshree Heritage Pushkar Rajasthan, apart from its excellent multi-cuisine restaurant, is in close vicinity to many popular restaurants that serve delicious food and are under 10 km from the resort.
#1 ranked restaurant in Pushkar, known for its authentic and exotic flavors, services best Indian, Italian, and continental food. 1.5 km from the hotel, one can come here for the aesthetic ambiance and unique dishes.
Nirvana Cafe and Pizzeria
Nirvana Cafe and Pizzeria is a restaurant cafe in Pushkar that serves a marvelous variety of Italian, Indian, and Israeli cuisines and amazing pizzas. 1.8 km from the resort, this cafe comes under budget and serves delicious food.
Tiko's serves Italian, European, and Spanish food. One can eat exotically unique dishes that are too under budget prices. It's just 1.7 km from the resort.
Hard Rock Cafe
Hard Rock Cafe restaurant in Pushkar also serves Local cuisines, Indian dishes, Asian, and International fusion dishes. This Cafe is famous in Pushkar for its traditional on-the-floor seating system.
IL Padrino Pizza Garden restaurant
Six minutes from the hotel, With 5-star ratings, out of 573 customer reviews, IL Padrino is the best open lawn restaurant that serves fantastic Italian delicacies and city-famous Pizza.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Rajshree Heritage Pushkar, Pushkar
People Also Ask About Rajshree Heritage Pushkar
Yes, the hotel offers a business center for business meetings and other official affairs with free high-speed wifi for the guests coming here for business purposes.
Some of the popular amenities The Resort offers to the guests include the following:-
Free parking, Free high-speed wifi, Pool, Fitness center with Gym/Workout Room, Free breakfast, Pets allowed, Shuttle bus service, wifi, Bar/lounge, Restaurant, and Business center with wifi.
Yes, among many other amenities, there is a unique rooftop pool on the roof of Rajshree Heritage with safety precautions taken care of.
Yes, there is a restaurant inside the premises. Despite being a cheap hotel in Pushkar, guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant offers a menu with delicacies of Indian, Italian, Rajasthani, and local food.
No, bathtub is not available in the bathrooms of suites of Rajshree Heritage Pushkar.
The google ratings by guests at Rajshree Heritage are 3.7 stars. This rating is based on a total of 15 reviews by customers. The reviews and ratings by customers on other sites are suitable for facilities offered here too.
Rajshree Heritage offers only one type of room, Deluxe rooms. The amenities and prices of these rooms may differ based on the facilities the guests want to avail themselves.
Yes, Rajshree Heritage Pushkar Rajasthan offers an accessible parking facility for all the guests staying there.
Yes, there are some historical places close to The Resort, including Old Rangji Temple (1.8 km) and,
Some other ancient attractions are mentioned below:-
- Brahma's Temple
- Savitri Temple
- Gurudwara Sahib
Pushkar is a famous town bordering the Thar Desert in the state of Rajasthan. It's settled on Pushkar Lake, a site with 52 ghats where pilgrims come to take a dip to cleanse their sins. Pushkar has hundreds of temples, including the 14th-Century Brahma Mandir, dedicated to Brahma, the god of creation.
There are several popular attractions, including Pushkar lake, several temples, and religious sites. Some of which are mentioned below:-
- Brahma temple- 6 minutes from the resort, 1.8 km.
- Savitri temple- 5 minutes from the resort, 2 km.
- Pushkar Lake- 9 minutes from the resort, 3.2 km.
- Camel FairGround- 3 minutes from the resort, 1.1 km.
Property amenities at Rajshree Heritage Pushkar Rajasthan include the following:-
- Free Private Parking for all the guests staying here,
- Airport transportation, Car hire, Taxi service,
- Massage rooms, 24-hour security, Baggage storage,
- Air Conditioned rooms,
- Free Room Service and housekeeping
- Power Backup in all the rooms.
Guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast, a variety of exotic dishes in the restaurant (Indian continental, Rajasthani, and local food), and numerous exotic drinks on their arrival and later on too.
Some of the best restaurants near Rajshree Heritage include the following:-
- Mystic Lotus- Cuisines: Indian, Italian
- Tiko's Cafe- Cuisines: Italian, European, Spanish
- Nirvana Cafe and Pizzeria- Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Israeli, European, Fusion dishes
Yes, there is a rooftop pool and a fitness center for guests to exercise. The fitness rooms and hall are available for all the guests staying at this hotel.
The staff at Rajshree Heritage is fluent in English and Hindi, and Rajasthani. For other language speakers, there would be a translator service provided to them.
Yes, The Resort offers free cleaning services to the guests, including under housekeeping for rooms. The housekeeping is done with top-notch products, and the rooms are always ready to move in.