The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About RAM BIHARI PALACE
Ram Bihari Palace Alwar is like a new jewel in the crown of princely Alwar City. This 4 star resort in Alwar is an architectural marvel that boasts the essence of Rajasthan in its architectural design. This resort in Alwar is placed in the middle of the golden triangle of Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra, which makes it a perfect destination for the people traveling between these cities.
- Hotel Ram Bihari is set between the Aravali Hills, overlooking the Siliserh Lake.
- The well-appointed rooms are designed according to the principles of Vastu.
- The rooms have got a classy decor and temperature control along with other amenities.
- The in-house restaurant serves delicious and delicious traditional Rajasthani dishes with other options.
- The resort facilitates Free Wi-Fi, Housekeeping, Room Service, Parking, Air conditioning, and Free breakfast.
Ram Bihari Palace is located in Kishanpur village at Alwar. It was in 2016 that Mr. Ram Kaushik turned this abandoned haveli into a luxury resort in Alwar. Ram Bihari boasts the aesthetic of a Rajput palace in its architecture and design. The resort offers luggage storage, Safe, Doctor on call, Free Wi-Fi, Housekeeping, and Parking for the guests.
The guests are served complimentary breakfast in a buffet spread. Guests can choose to dine at the resort's on-site restaurant, cafe, and dining area.
Popular Places near Ram Bihari Palace
Along with a comfortable stay and quality service, guests of Ram Bihari Palace Alwar can also easily visit Alwar's famous tourist attractions that are near this resort.
Sariska National Park: One of the largest populations of Bengal tigers and other wildlife like leopards, Jungle Cats, Wild Boar, Antelope, and crocodiles can be seen here.
Siliserh Lake: The lake is just an 18-minute walk away from the Ram Bihari Palace. Siliserh Lake is a famous tourist spot that is partly inhabited by crocodiles.
Bala Quila: The fort was built on the foundation of a 10th-century mud fort which makes Bala Quila the oldest building of the city of Alwar.
Vinay Vilas Palace: The palace is a marvel of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. The ground floor of Vinay Vilas Palace is converted into a government office and the floor above it into a museum
Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri: This cenotaph is dedicated to Maharaja Bakhtawar Sing and his beloved Rani Moosi. Moosi Maharani is 8.4 km from this resort in Alwar.
Ram Bihari Palace Alwar features an on-site restaurant that serves authentic Rajasthani dishes. But you can also visit these restaurants near this 4 star resort in Alwar.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: That restaurant serves multi-cuisine dishes to meet all kinds of food demands of its customers. Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is located in Motidoongri, 8.9 km from Ram Bihari Palace.
Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant's specialty is its wide range of finger-licking non-veg delicacies. A free home delivery service is also available at Al-Lazeez.
Foji Raj Dhaba: The eatery is a part of 'Foji Raj Hotel'. Foji Dhaba offers a special thali named ‘Foji Raj Thali’ consisting of many dishes.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe: This multi-cuisine restaurant and a nightclub cafe is an ideal place for youth to hang out with their friends. Gigil Restaurant is 9.5 km away from Ram Bihari Palace.
Ice & Spice: The delicacies of Indian, Asian, and Thai cuisine can be found under the roof of an Ice & Spice restaurant. The restaurant is 9.6 km away from this luxury resort in Alwar.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to RAM BIHARI PALACE, Alwar
People Also Ask About RAM BIHARI PALACE
Yes, Ram Bihari Palace Alwar offers business services such as a Conference Room, Free Wi-Fi, and Parking. All these facilities facilitate the smooth functioning of any kind of events and functions. For information about the Ram Bihari Palace Alwar contact number and other details, you can go through our website and contact us.
Some popular amenities available in Ram Bihari Palace Alwar are In-house restaurant, Dining area, Lounge, Coffee Shop, Free Wi-Fi, Safe, Air Conditioning, Activity Centre, Souvenir Shop, Outdoor furniture, Picnic Area, Lawn, Swimming Pool, Living Room, Bonfire, Parking, and attached bathroom.
Yes, Ram Bihari Palace Alwar has a swimming pool along with other luxurious amenities and services for the guests.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Ram Bihari Palace Alwar but the attached bathroom has a hot/cold water facility along with other toiletries.
Ram Bihari has got overall 4.5 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests. It's an excellent review for a hotel. Ram Bihari in Alwar can be a very good option for a weekend getaway from the city on the outskirts of Rajasthan. The palace has got all the luxurious facilities along with elegant accommodation, to meet the needs of the guests.
The Ram Bihari Palace Alwar rooms are categorized into three types of rooms. They are Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, and Suite. All these rooms come with different variations.
Mithila: Suite with Open Terrace.
Koshalendra: Suite with Verandah
Sheerdhwaj: Suite with Balcony
Dashratha: Standard Suite
Gautam: Deluxe Room
Vishwamitra: Deluxe Room with Balcony
Koshalya: Deluxe Room
Vaidehi: Deluxe Room with Open Terrace with Lake View
Satanand: Standard Room with Jarokah and Lake View
Sumitra: Deluxe Room with Balcony and Lake View
Vashishtha: Standard Room
Valmiki: Standard Room with Verandah
Atrey: Standard Room with Verandah
Agastya: Queen Size Double Bed with Balcony
Raghu Mahal: Standard Room
Gargi: Standard Room with Lake View
Yes, Ram Bihari Palace in Alwar has a parking facility. The hotel also provides paid transfers to various transit points such as Railway stations, Bus stands, and airports.
No, Ram Bihari Palace does not have a free parking facility. But the resort has a parking facility and paid transfers to various transit points such as Railway stations, Bus stands, and airports.
The Heritage city of Alwar has many tourist attractions, few of these tourist attractions are close to Ram Bihari Palace in Alwar.
Sariska National Park
City Palace of Alwar
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri
Karni Mata Temple
What are some restaurants close to Ram Bihari Resort?
Ans. Here are a few of the restaurants close to this luxury resort in Alwar
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Ice & Spice
Ram Bihari Palace in Alwar has an in-house restaurant, Cafe, and Dining Area. Guests of the resort are served free breakfast. The restaurant serves authentic traditional Rajasthani delicacies and other dishes. They provide kids meal options also.
Yes, Ram Bihari Palace Alwar has an Activity Room and Swimming pool for guests where they can get their daily exercise.
The historic City of Alwar has many historic sites which are also tourist attractions. Here are a few of those historical sites near the resort.
City Palace of Alwar
Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri
The staff of Ram Bihari Palace in Alwar are proficient in many languages. English and Hindi are two of those languages.
Yes, this resort in Alwar offers a great scenic view of Aravalli hills, Siliserh Lake, and the greenery surrounding the Place.