The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Ramada Ahmedabad
If you're looking for a pleasant and luxurious place to stay on your next business or leisure trip to Ahmedabad, look no further. A 45-minute drive from the airports, Ramada offers easy access to the city's commercial, industrial, and leisure areas. You're in for an unforgettable encounter.
- The hotel is located 17.7 km away from the Airport.
- The hotel has six types of rooms which are Superior (Smoking) rooms, Superion (Non-Smoking) rooms, Accessible rooms (Non-Smoking), Junior Suite (Smoking) and Junior Suite (Non-Smoking) rooms with beds, tables & chairs, Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, and a fan.
- They provide 24-hour Room Service, TV, Newspaper, Telephone and Attached Bathroom in all rooms.
- An in-hotel restaurant is available.
- The hotel provides free Wi-Fi service. The hotel has Parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers, Spa, Bakery, Cafe, Business centre, Conference, Banquet and a Gym.
Relaxation and treatments are available in the hotel's spa. In the well-equipped gym on the site, you can continue your training regimen. In addition, delectable and exquisite local specialities will be offered at the hotel's on-premise restaurant. Offers a doctor-on-call service and a travel desk, and other amenities such as Wi-Fi and room service.
Places to visit
The Hotel Ramada Ahmedabad is located in one of the most desirable areas of Ahmedabad. Ramada hotel in Ahmedabad address is Located in the heart of the city, and everything is within reach.
History of Gandhi Ji's Dandi March in 1930, starting from this historical location. 17 minutes away from the Hotel Ramada Ahmedabad, you'll find the Dandi Bridge.
Experience Gandhi Ji's life at this historical site in Ahmedabad. The property is now known as the Gandhi museum.
Visitors can stroll along paved roads and grassy areas while enjoying views of the river. Unlike other 4 star hotels in Ahmedabad, the Hotel Ramada can be reached on foot from this beautiful park.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Memorial
In this museum dedicated to India's first Deputy Prime Minister, you'll learn about the country's early democratic history.
Kamlanehru Zoo, Kankaria, Ahmedabad
A great place to spend time with family and friends, this is 117 acres of lakeside land are home to an albino animal zoo and rare birds, reptiles, and amphibians. Hotel Ramada Ahmedabad is about 21 minutes away from the zoo.
One of the best luxury hotels in Ahmedabad, sphere lounge is conveniently positioned in the city's core, making it easy to reach a wide variety of restaurants.
Golden Bistro -Restaurant with good meals and fast service. The closest restaurant to the Ramada Ahmedabad is a great place to eat with your family or friends. In a restaurant that specialises in a particular cuisine, diners have a wide range of choices.
Food on Time – Food on TIme is a short walk from the Hotel Ramada. As well as Indian and Chinese cuisines, they also provide some Korean and Japanese cuisines.
Kitchen Kraft – There is a wide variety of cuisine available at this restaurant. You'll find a wide variety of cuisines at this café, including Asian cuisine, Italian cuisine, etc.
Barbeque Nation – A restaurant with a relaxed environment that's perfect for a night out. Whether you're with family or friends, this is a wonderful spot to unwind.
Nini's Kitchen - Family-friendly restaurant featuring a children's menu that serves Chinese and pan-Asian cuisine.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
Similar Properties to Ramada Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad
People Also Ask About Ramada Ahmedabad
Yes, the hotel offers a high-tech meeting room and a copy/fax/fax service, as well as post/parcel service.
Yes, Ramada Ahmedabad allow unmarried couples.
A few of the hotel's features are free high-speed internet, a gym, an airport cab, meeting space, a full American breakfast, a continental breakfast, and laundry service.
No, Hotel Ramada Ahmedabad does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, Ramada hotel in Ahmedabad restaurant exists.
Bathtubs are not available in the rooms of Hotel Ramada Ahmedabad.
The Ramada hotel in Ahmedabad has a rating of 4 stars on other booking websites.
Hotel Ramada Ahmedabad has six types of rooms which are Superior (Smoking) rooms, Superion (Non-Smoking) rooms, Accessible rooms (Non-Smoking), Junior Suite (Smoking) and Junior Suite (Non-Smoking) rooms.
Yes, the hotel Ramada in Ahmedabad address has a parking facility.
Hotel Ramada Ahmedabad has a free parking facility.
Many popular attractions close to Hotel Ramada; Sabarmati Ashram, Auto World Vintage Car Museum, Sabarmati Riverfront, Mahatma Mandir, Kamlanehru Zoo etc.
Rooms have coffee/tea delivered, daily housekeeping service, newspaper supplied to the room upon request, mini-fridge, 32-inch TV, 24-hour room service Valet dry-cleaning and safe deposit boxes are available.
Ramada hotel’s cafe has a wide Ramada Ahmedabad menu. The menu price on Ramada hotel in Ahmedabad contact number is provided on the front page of the hotel page.
Some restaurants close to one of the best luxury hotels in Ahmedabad are Golden Bistro, Food on Time, Kitchen Kraft and Barbeque Nation.
Yes, cleaning services are offered at one of the best 4 star hotels in Ahmedabad.
There are plenty of historical sites like Dandi bridge, Sabarmati Ashram, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Memorial.
Yes, Hotel Ramada Ahmedabad has a paid airport shuttle facility available.
Yes, there are opportunities to exercise at Hotel Ramada in Ahmedabad as there is a Gym in it.