The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Ramada - Ajmer
Ramada Ajmer, a 4 star hotel in Ajmer, is located on the city's outskirts to provide you with a relaxing retreat from the constant city hustle and bustle. Ramada stands out among various other hotels in Ajmer owing to its innumerous facilities and great pricing for a 4 star hotel in the city of Ajmer.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Location - Sushant City By Ansal Api, N.H.8, Kishangarh Rd, Ajmer -Jaipur Highway Legal, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001
- Amenities - Hotel Ramada Ajmer provides a host of property amenities to its guests for a comfortable stay. Some of the amenities include: -
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Bar / Lounge for the guests
- Rooms - Maintaining the standards of a luxury hotel in Ajmer, Ramada - Ajmer provides excellent quality rooms to its guests. The different types of rooms available are: -
- Superior Room of 267 square feet
- Deluxe Room of 315 square feet
- Suite Room of 340 square feet
- Food: Ramada offers multiple dining options to its guests. The hotel has a facility named The London Pub & Discotheque on the hotel's ground floor, which is accessible only on the weekends from 7 pm - 11 pm.
- Facilities - Varied facilities are provided at Ramada - Ajmer by its management. Some of them being: -
- 24X7 Front-desk service
- Breakfast Buffet
- 24X7 Room service
Popular places near Ramada - Ajmer
At a distance of around 39.3 km from Ramada, Pushkar Lake is the site of the renowned Pushkar Fair. It holds excellent religious beliefs as pilgrims from all over the world look to take a dip in the holy waters of Pushkar Lake to attain salvation. The Pushkar Fair held at this place exhibits the vibrant culture of the state of Rajasthan.
Located at the foot of the Taragarh hill, the famous site is the tomb of Moinuddin Chishti, which has gained tremendous popularity and belief over the years after Akbar and his descendants were known to have visited the shrine. The site is located at a distance of approximately 22.4 km from Ramada Ajmer, your 4 star hotel in the city of Ajmer.
At 26.7 km from Hotel Ramada Ajmer, this valley is located while travelling from Ajmer to Pushkar and offers breath-taking scenic views over the enormous masses of land. It is a famous tourist spot for the spectacular views of the Pushkar Valley and the Aravalli ranges.
Nareli Jain Temple
Known for its architectural design and exquisite stone carvings, Nareli Jain Temple has gained popularity amongst people with religious beliefs and tourists who appreciate contemporary architecture. The temple is considered a sacred site for Digambar Jains. Located at a distance of 18.8 km from Hotel Ramada Ajmer, this can well be a place to visit during your stay indeed.
Pap Mochani Temple
The town of Pushkar is home to more than 400 temples; Pap Mochani Temple is dedicated explicitly to "Ekadashi Mata," and the locals believe that temple provides respite to all its followers from all their cardinal sins. This temple is around 38.1 km from Hotel Ramada Ajmer.
Best restaurants near Ramada - Ajmer
Pehli Manzil Restaurant
A people's favourite in the city of Ajmer, this restaurant is famous for its indigenous food. Specifically, it's Maharajah Thali, a must-try for all of those looking to taste Rajasthani food. The restaurant is approximately 21.5 km from Hotel Ramada Ajmer if one travels via NH448 and Jaipur Road.
A perfect place for tourists in search of delicious vegetarian food after an entire day of exploring the majestic city of Ajmer. The restaurant provides a great ambience and setting for friends and families. Chinese, Indian and Fast food are some of the cuisines available at the restaurant. It is around 20.6 km from Ramada.
Hard Rock is one of the best places in Pushkar for its ambience and delicious food. Along with serving Indian and Asian food, they also provide alcoholic beverages, a perfect setting after a long day exploring the town of Pushkar and Ajmer.
Renowned for its pizzas and other Indian dishes, Mystic Lotus is one of the best restaurants in the whole of Pushkar and is around 38.6 km away from Ramada by Wyndham Ajmer, your hotel in Ajmer. With a 5.0 rating, customers love this vegetarian-friendly eatery.
Love Kush Garden Restaurant
At a distance of 14.9 km from Ramada by Wyndham Ajmer, this is one of the best luxury hotels in Ajmer. Its visitors quite appreciate the restaurant for its quick service and open-air dining experience. This restaurant is a great option to have some delicious food sitting under the night sky enjoying the cool evenings of Rajasthan.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Ramada - Ajmer, Ajmer
People Also Ask About Ramada - Ajmer
Yes, Being a luxury hotel, Ramada Ajmer does offer business services such as Business Centre with Internet Access, Conference Facilities, Meeting Rooms, Free high-speed internet.
Some of the popular amenities available at Ramada by Wyndham Ajmer include Free Parking, Buffet Breakfast, Bar / Lounge, Dry Cleaning service, Laundry Service, Free Internet.
Yes, Ramada does have an adult swimming pool within its premises for its guests.
Yes, Ramada Ajmer has two dining facilities on the ground floor where the guests can have anything of their choice.
No, a bathtub is not available in any of the rooms of Ramada Ajmer, but it does provide complimentary toiletries in all of its rooms' bathrooms.
Ramada Ajmer offers three types of rooms to its guests
Superior Room of 267 square feet (with or without Breakfast option available)
Deluxe Room of 315 square feet (with or without Breakfast option available)
Suite Room of 340 square feet (with or without Breakfast option available)
Yes, Ramada Ajmer has a parking facility and a valet park facility for its guests.
Some of the popular attractions close to Ramada by Wyndham Ajmer include: -
Nareli Jain Temple
Pushkar Valley View Point
Some of the room amenities available at Ramada Ajmer include: -
- Air Conditioner
- 24X7 Room Service
- Flat Screen TV
- Tea / Coffee maker
- Ironing board (on request)
Guests staying at Ramada by Wyndham Ajmer can enjoy complimentary breakfast, multiple cuisines from the on-site restaurants. Moreover, they can also enjoy the lounge during their stay.
Yes, Ramada Ajmer has a Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room where one can exercise and stick to their fitness regimen even during a vacation.