The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Rangmahal Pushkar by DIV Hospitality
Rangmahal Pushkar is nestled in the lap of breathtaking scenic mountains and is a 3-star luxury resort with world-class amenities. One can come here to explore the true Rajasthani culture and enjoy the traditional stay with an on-site restaurant with authentically amazing Rajasthani dishes. Yum.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Rangmahal Pushkar by DIV Hospitality is an eminent architecturally beautiful hotel known for serving its guests a fancy and cozy stay, along with top-notch facilities & services.
- One of the finest hotels in Pushkar, Rangmahal, is situated near the famous ancient and the only one in all the world, Brahma’s Temple.
- This 3-star hotel in Pushkar has multiple rooms for the guests, like Suite Rooms(4) and Deluxe Rooms(15).
- Guests at the hotel will enjoy activities in and around Pushkar, like tours and Treks, Bonfires, Jungle Safari, and Vehicle Rentals.
- The on-site restaurant in Rangmahal features Indian & International cuisine along with Authentic local Rajasthani dishes.
One must surely take some time off and spend a vacation in Pushkar at this 3-star hotel, Hotel Rangmahal Pushkar by DIV Hospitality, and unwind beautiful places in this sacred city.
Popular Places near Rangmahal Pushkar
There are many major tourist attractions near this hotel. Varaha Temple, which is just 200 m from Rangmahal, and Brahma Temple, 500 m away. Rangmahal, by DIV Hospitality, is an excellent choice for people planning a budget vacation.
2 km from Rangmahal Pushkar by DIV Hospitality, Pushkar Lake is the most visited site in Pushkar. This holy lake gets thousands of pilgrims around the year that come for the Pushkar fair and for taking a holy dip in the sacred lake.
Brahma’s Temple, aka the Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, was built in the 14th Century and is just 500 m from the hotel. It is one of the few Brahma temples remaining in the country and is amongst the many religious places to visit in Pushkar.
The Pushkar Camel Fair
One of the most beautiful camel festivals in the country, the Pushkar Camel fair is an 8-day long, vibrant, and colourful affair held in November every year. Pushkar fairground is just 1.7 km from the hotel.
Man Mahal, Pushkar
Man Mahal is known as the largest royal palace of the old-warm charm of the eras that have gone by. In Pushkar, Man Mahal is the place to be if you are a fan of history and want to go back in years and relive that history. Just 0.9 km from Rangmahal, this place is the best historical site in Pushkar.
Known for its Architectural and scenic beauty, this Temple was believed to be a resting place for Goddess Gayatri on her visit to Pushkar. It is located at a distance of 1.2 km from the hotel, with a fun ropeway that takes you to the Temple.
Best Restaurants nearby
Along with an on-site restaurant and lounge for guests staying at Rangmahal Pushkar, by DIV Hospitality, there are some Indian, Italian, Chinese, Israeli, Mexican restaurants in Pushkar around this hotel. Some of them are mentioned below, along with their specialities and cuisines they serve:-
#1 ranked restaurant in Pushkar, known for its authentic and exotic flavours, services best Indian, Italian and continental food, with Pizza’s being the top tier here. Just 13 minutes from the hotel, Mystic Lotus is the best-reviewed restaurant in Pushkar.
0.5 km from the Rangmahal Pushkar, Tiko’s is the place where one comes to have the best waffles in the city. In addition, Tiko’s serves the best Israeli, Indian, and Italian food in the city.
The Lake Cafe
This great Restaurant in Pushkar serves multiple Cuisines like Asian, Chinese, Indian, Fast food, and European. 0.8 km from Rangmahal.The Lake Cafe is the best place in town for exquisite culinary and splendid dining experiences with a charming view of the beautiful Pushkar Lake.
Raju Terrace Garden Restaurant
Raju Terrace Garden in Pushkar is ranked #2 out of 131 restaurants and is famous for its terrace dining experience.
The Sixth Sense Restaurant
The Sixth Sense is a famous restaurant cafe in Pushkar that serves a marvellous variety of Asian, Indian, and International cuisines. 1.4 km from Rangmahal, The Sixth Sense Serves all senses to rest, peace, and satisfaction with their amazing food.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Rangmahal Pushkar by DIV Hospitality, Pushkar
People Also Ask About Rangmahal Pushkar by DIV Hospitality
Several popular attractions close to Rangmahal Pushkar by DIV Hospitality include Pushkar lake, many famous religious sites, and temples.
- Pushkar lake
- Brahma Temple
- Savitri Temple
- Pushkar Camel Fair Ground
- Pushkar Camel safari
- Mahadeva temple
- Manibandh Shakti Peeth temple, and Gurudwara Sahib.
- Rangmahal Pushkar is also sharply situated within a 10 km range to beautiful small stalls and shops.
Property amenities at the hotel include the following:-
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Service
- Swimming Pool
- Attached Bathrooms
- Luggage Storage
- Multilingual Staff
- Mail Services
- Luggage Assistance
- Doctor on Call
- Ticket/Tour Assistance
- Bellboy Service
- Wake-up Call
- Electrical Sockets
Room amenities at Rangmahal Pushkar depend on the different sorts of the room offered:-
There are two types of rooms for guests:- Suite Rooms and Deluxe rooms.
Common amenities offered by Rangmahal Pushkar are- Air Conditioner, Television, Wardrobe laundry service, tea table and sofa, Double Bed, View: Mountain/Hill View, Interconnected Room, Heater, Minibar, hairdryer, tea/coffee maker, hot water, bath kit, safety locker, and free Wi-Fi.
Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge at Rangmahal Pushkar by DIV Hospitality. The restaurant serves Continental, Full English, Vegetarian, Asian, and Buffet. In addition, a free Breakfast facility is available for all the guests staying at Rangmahal Pushkar, By DIV Hospitality.
Rangmahal Pushkar provides secured parking and street parking to all the guests staying there.
Rangmahal Pushkar offers a healthy, safe, and luxurious stay to the guests with some amenities mentioned below:-
SAFETY AND HYGIENE
- Sanitisers Installed
- Paid Pickup/Drop
- Paid Bus Station Transfers
- Paid Railway Station Transfers
- Paid Airport Transfers
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS
- Tours and Treks
- Jungle Safari
- Vehicle Rentals
Some of the best restaurants near Rangmahal include the following:-
- Mystic Lotus Cafe- Cuisines: Indian, Cafe, Asian, International
- Tiko’s- Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Indian
- The Lake Cafe- Cuisines: Italian, Indian, Israeli, cafe International
- The Sixth sense Cafe- Cuisines: Italian, Chinese, Indian, Pizza, European, Asian
- Raju Terrace Garden- Cuisines: Indian, Fusion.
Yes, the guests at Rangmahal Pushkar by DIV Hospitality can access the outdoor pool and lawns for exercising and practising Yoga. For kids, there is a separate kids play area in Rang Mahal too.
Yes, Rangmahal Pushkar offers a paid airport shuttle service for the guests.
Yes, the Rangmahal Pushkar offers free cleaning services to the guests, including housekeeping services for all guests.
The staff at Rangmahal speak multiple languages. The staff is fluent in English, Hindi, and local languages. For other language speakers, there won’t be a problem, and a translator would be provided.
Rangmahal Pushkar is a couple-friendly Hotel and welcomes everyone, whether married or not until they have valid id proof.
No, Rangmahal doesn’t offer services for business purposes or meetings.
Yes, Rangmahal has an outdoor swimming pool for the guests staying there, with all safety precautions taken care of.
No, rooms of the Rangmahal do not have bathtubs .
Few religious sites like Man Mahal, Brahma temple, Savitri temple, Pushkar lake, the old Rangji temple, and the gurdwara sahib are historical sites close to Rangmahal Pushkar by DIV Hospitality.
Rangmahal Pushkar has an on-site restaurant that serves Continental, Vegetarian, and Asian Buffet.
Rangmahal Pushkar offers two types of rooms with various views. Rooms and amenities of those rooms are mentioned below:-
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
Yes, Rangmahal Pushkar offers free parking to all the guests staying there.