The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Regenta Central Cassia Zirakpur Chandigarh
Regenta Central Cassia Zirakpur Chandigarh is a 4-star hotel in Chandigarh. The hotel is the most ideal of other hotels in Chandigarh for business travelers. It provides mind-blowing business facilities and is also near the airport, thereby being convenient to business travelers.
The posh and tidy interior and the soothing lights of the Regenta Zirakpur hotel are topped with world-class luxuries, making it a luxury hotel in Chandigarh.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is strategically located close to the airport, keeping in focus the convenience and comfort of the business travelers. The hotel is also close to several tourist must-visit sites and several restaurants. The tourists can get a good look at the genuine Chandigarh while staying at this hotel.
- The hotel offers free high-speed internet, free parking, evening entertainment, complimentary breakfast, car hire and taxi service, barbecue facilities, massage service, and 24-hour security.
- The fully soundproof rooms have VIP facilities like blackout curtains, AC, desk, safe, refrigerator, minibar, air purifier, seating area, and TV.
- The hotel owns banquet rooms, a sun terrace, a fully equipped business center, fitness center, bar, restaurant, and nightclub.
- The hotel houses an on-site restaurant that serves excellent food in the equally luxurious dining area.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR REGENTA CENTRAL CASSIA ZIRAKPUR CHANDIGARH
Hotel Regenta Zirakpur is near some of the popular tourist places. The places are worth a visit and are almost always full of tourists.
A place for flora and fauna lovers, this zoo houses various plants, animals, and birds.
It is one of the largest shopping malls in India and the best place for shopaholics. They can also relish the menu varieties in the number of restaurants and eating points at the mall.
If you love being surprised and seek peace at the same time, then wait no more. Instead, take strolls in the park that is full of surprises and surrounded by nature. The waterfalls, statues, and winding paths all make the place a perfect one to spend time with friends and families.
Like its name, the theme park is the mini-city of fun that has something in store for every age group. The fun rides, water slides, and the park itself capture the tourists' attention, and they never forget to get into the fun city!
Immerse into the cool water of the famous Sukhna lake that is a rain-fed water reservoir. Or enjoy boating and water skiing in the water at the foothills of the Himalayas.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
The 4-star hotel in Chandigarh, Regenta Central Cassia Zirakpur Chandigarh, serves a delicious menu of all varieties. In addition, there are many other restaurants around the hotel where the foodies must treat themselves to gourmet food.
This bakery serves fresh and yummy cakes and cookies. People come here for the special cream cakes and chocolate cakes. So let your sweet tooth taste the best!
This place is a popular one and works as a landmark. The food is tasty, and the service is good. Therefore, one can expect hot and freshly prepared Punjabi food to satisfy their hunger.
Charles 2 Dhaba Veg and Non Veg
If one is looking for typical Punjabi flavors, then this is the place. This eatery serves delectable vegetarian as well as nonvegetarian food to hungry tourists at a reasonable price.
Shalimar Family Restaurant
It is a decent place to dine with friends and family. The seating arrangement is neat and clean. The staff is friendly, and the food served is hygienic and delicious. They serve Indian and Chinese cuisines.
Amul Ice cream
Who does not love a sweet treat after a delicious meal! And if that sweet treat is ice cream, what could be better than that? This place has a variety of flavors in ice cream for the liking of the customers.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.