The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Ritumbhara Resort Alwar
Ritumbhara Resort Alwar offers resort-style accommodation to its guests who want a break from the daily escapade of the city's life. This 3 star resort in Alwar is an eco-friendly property where guests can unwind and relax. This Resort in Alwar is also an upscale wedding destination and an ideal place for families and leisure travelers.
- Ritumbhara Resort is located in the heart of Alwar, about 7 km far from the Alwar Bus Stand.
- The resort has 9 fully air-conditioned rooms with attached bathrooms and toiletries.
- Ritumbhara features a Restaurant, Swimming pool, Banquet halls, and Parking on site.
- Guests also have an option to dine in their comfortable rooms.
- For the convenience of guests, the resort offers Room Service, Housekeeping, In-room Dining, Wi-Fi, and Hot/Cold Water facility.
Ritumbhara Resort is close to many transit points, the resort is just a few km away from Alwar Bus Stand and Alwar Railway Station. This budget resort in Alwar covers 30,000 square feet of land featuring 9 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool, banquet halls, Wi-Fi, and parking. Guests of the resort have an option to dine at the on-site restaurant or in their comfy and spacious rooms.
The guests are assisted by the hotel staff and services such as Room Service, Housekeeping, Laundry, and Parking.
Popular Places near Ritumbhara Resort
While enjoying your stay at Ritumbhara resort Alwar, you can visit the popular attractions of the city. Here are a few of these popular attractions near this resort in Alwar.
Sariska Tiger Reserve used to be a hunting ground in Alwar and was declared a National Park in 1990. The reserve is 4.7 km away from Ritumbhara Resort.
Siliserh Lake is a nice picnic spot where you can enjoy the scenic view of the lush greenery and migratory birds surrounding the lake.
Garbhaji Falls is one of the rarest falls in the desert of Rajasthan, which is located in a jungle of the Aravalli canal.
Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri is a double-story structure, shaped like a flower. The structure was built by Maharaja Vinay Singh in memory of Maharaja Bakhtawar Singh and his queen Rani Moosi.
Bala Quila was built in 1551 by Hasan Khan Mewati. This gigantic fort is located at the top of the Aravali Hills and has six gates for entrance.
Ritumbhara Resort Alwar has a restaurant on-site to meet the food and beverage needs of its guests. Here are a few of the restaurants near this budget resort in Alwar.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is located in Motidoongri, 5.9 km away from Ritumbhara Resort that serves multi-cuisine dishes to satisfy the food cravings of customers.
Foji Raj Dhaba is a part of Foji Raj Hotel that is famous for its North Indian cuisine. Foji Raja Dhaba is located just 3.9 km from this 3 star resort in Alwar.
Ice & Spice serves dishes from many well-known cuisines like Indian, Asian and Thai under one roof. The restaurant is 6.1 km away from Ritumbhara Resort.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe is a trendy restaurant and nightclub for youth. People can enjoy a spread of baked goods and beverages.
Al- Lazeez is known for its delicious and mouth-watering non-veg dishes. The restaurant has a wide range of non-veg dishes and also offers a free home delivery service.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Ritumbhara Resort Alwar, Alwar
People Also Ask About Ritumbhara Resort Alwar
Yes, Ritumbhara Resort Alwar offers business services such as Meeting Room, Business Centre, and Banquet Hall. All these services make it an ideal location for business travelers and help in the smooth functioning of corporate events, meetings, conferences, reunions, and seminars.
Some popular amenities available in Ritumbhara Resort Alwar are an in-house restaurant, swimming pool, banquet hall, conference room, Wi-Fi, attached bathroom with hot/cold water facility, and toiletries.
Yes, Ritumbhara Resort in Alwar has a swimming pool and other amenities.
Yes, this resort in Alwar has a restaurant on-site.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Ritumbhara Resort Alwar but the attached bathroom has a hot/cold water facility and other toiletries.
This 3 star resort in Alwar has got overall 3.6 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests. It can be considered an average rating for a hotel. This resort provides elegant accommodation and modern amenities for the comfort of guests. To know more about this property you can go through our website.
Ritumbhara Resort Alwar has 9 fully air-conditioned and furnished rooms but has only one type of room, Deluxe Rooms.
Yes, this budget resort in Alwar has a parking facility along with other facilities offered by the resort.
Alwar city has many tourist attractions, few of these attractions are close to this resort.
Sariska Tiger Reserve/ National Park
Vinay Vilas Palace
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri
Rooms amenities such as TV, A/C, Furniture, Wi-Fi, and Attached Bathroom with hot/ cold water facility and toiletries are available at the resort.
Ritumbhara Resort Alwar has a restaurant on-site that offers a wide array of food and beverages.
Here are a few of the restaurants close to the Resort Ritumbhara.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe
Ice & Spice
Foji Raj Dhaba
Yes, pets are allowed at this property but for confirmation, you need to call ahead.
Yes, Ritumbhara Resort has an airport shuttle service for its guests.
Yes, there is a swimming pool where guests can get their workout and guests can also go for a walk in the garden.
Yes, the heritage city of Alwar has many historical sites close to Ritumbhara Resort Alwar.
Bala Quila is considered the oldest building of Alwar. Bala Quila’s foundation was laid on the 10th-century mud fort and this gigantic fort has gone through the hands of many dynasties right from Mughals to Jats but it was originally occupied by Nikumbh Rajputs.
Vinay Vilas Palace is located on the foothills of Aravalli just below Bala Quila. The palace is a marvel of Indo-Islamic architecture and has a beautiful artificial lake. Vinay Vilas Palace is also referred to as City Palace. The Palace was constructed by Maharaja Bakhtayar Singh in 1793.
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri is a Cenotaph shaped like a flower. The building was constructed in 1815 under King Vinay Singh. The structure is dedicated to Maharaja Bakhtawar Singh and his beloved Rani Moosi. The lush garden also enhances the charisma of the structure.
Bhangarh Fort is among India's most haunted forts in India. The fort is located in Bhangarh village. Today only the ruins of this medieval town also remain. The village is said to be cursed by a magician and its effect can still be felt. Because of its fame of being haunted, it's been visited by many tourists from all over the world.
Vijay Mandir Palace is also close to the resort.