The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Sterling Sariska
Sariska National Park is among few places where you can see Bengal Tigers in their natural habitat, and Sterling Sariska provides you the opportunity to gain this memorable experience along with a comfortable stay and services. This 3-star resort in Alwar blends naturally with the surroundings of the Sariska National Park. This resort in Alwar is a great destination for leisure, entertainment, and adventure.
- Sterling Resort is located on the outskirts of Sariska National Park.
- The resort has 40 elegant and spacious rooms and tents that blend with the wilderness.
- The rooms come equipped with Wi-Fi, A/C, Minibar, TV, Tea/Coffee Maker, Iron, and Ironing board.
- Sterling Resort has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant that serves delicious delicacies.
- The resort offers a 24-hr Front Desk, Room service, Daily housekeeping, Banquet, Laundry, and other services for the convenience of guests.
As the Sterling Sariska Resort is in the vicinity of Sariska National Park, you can enjoy the flora and fauna surrounding the park. This budget resort in Alwar offers accommodation in the form of rooms and tents. 24- hr Front desk, In-house restaurant, Room service, Swimming pool, and Wi-Fi. At an in-house restaurant, the guests are served a buffet and A-la-Carte menu. The resort is also ideal for meetings, conferences, and Functions.
Popular Places near Sterling Sariska
The beautiful city of Sariska has many popular places and must-see attractions. Some of these famous places are close to Sterling Sariska Resort. Here are a few of them.
Sariska National Park: A jungle Safari is organized by the Resort for its guests. Guests can spot various wildlife and bird species in their natural habitat.
Bhangarh Fort: The fort is among Asia's most haunted places which makes it an ideal place for thrill-seekers. Bhangarh Fort is 31 km far from this resort in Alwar.
Kankwari Fort: This 17th-century fort was constructed when a famine struck the Kankwadi village. Kankwari Fort is a 29-minute drive away from Sterling Sariska resort.
Bhartrihari Temple: This thousand-year-old temple is dedicated to Shri Bhartrihari Nath, a well-known spiritual leader in Rajasthan. Bhartihari temple is also among Rajasthan's top attractions.
Jai Pol fort- The Fort was constructed by Maharaja Man Singh as a monument of victory. It signifies his victory over his rivals Jaipur and Bikaner.
Best Restaurants Nearby
While staying at this 3 star Resort in Alwar you can enjoy the local and international delicacies at the hotel's restaurant and other restaurants close to this resort.
Machan: The restaurant is a part of Sterling Sariska Resort. Machan offers delicious delicacies. Machan’s specialty is Dal Bati Churma and Laal Maas.
Pavna Palace: The restaurant is a part of Pavna Palace Hotel and serves North Indian cuisine. Pavna Palace is just 4.6 km from this budget resort in Alwar.
Madhu Villas Restaurant: Madhu Villas is a family and pure vegetarian restaurant that serves Indian, Chinese, and Fast food dishes. Madhu Villas Restaurant is just 2.3 km far from Sterling Sariska.
Hotel Sariska Palace: Sariska Palace is also among the fine dining establishments in Alwar. The restaurant is a part of the Hotel Sariska which is just 4.5 km far from Sterling Sariska Resort.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: The restaurant is located in Motidoongri, and serves multi-cuisine dishes. Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is among the most sort out dining establishments in Alwar.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Sterling Sariska, Alwar
People Also Ask About Sterling Sariska
Yes, Sterling Sariska Resort offers business services like Banquets, 24- hr Front desk, and Wi-Fi. All these facilities make it an ideal choice for Meetings, Reunion, conferences, and other functions. Sterling Sariska Contact details can be found on our website.
Some popular amenities available at this resort in Alwar are In- house restaurant, Room Service, Daily housekeeping, Laundry, Minibar, Air Conditioning, Free Wi-Fi, Doctor on call, Spa, Swimming Pool, and Parking.
Yes, this 3 star resort in Alwar has a swimming pool. The resort also has a spa and other recreational activities like Archery, Badminton, Arts & Crafts, Party Games, Cycling, Table Tennis, Trekking, and Jungle Safari are available for the guests.
Yes, Sterling Sariska Resorts has an in-house restaurant that serves multi- cuisines dishes and offers an A-la-carte menu to the guests. The restaurant's specialty dishes are Dal Bati Churma- a mix of spicy and semi-sweet flavor and Laal Maas- a spicy meat curry.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of the resort but it does have a shower in the bathroom and other toiletries.
The resort has got an overall 3.6 star out of 5-star rating from its guests and Sterling Sariska reviews are mostly positive on various websites. It can be an ideal choice for leisure, adventure, and business travelers. For people from Delhi who are looking to book a room in this resort, it is advisable to travel by road because Sterling Sariska distance from Delhi is 222.6 km via NH 48.
There are 40 rooms in this resort and they are categorized into two types of rooms. Classic Room and Premier Room.
Classic Room comes equipped with queen or twin beds meant for 2 adults and 1 child.
Premier Room comes equipped with queen or twin beds and a sofa cum bed meant for 3 adults and 2 children.
To know about the Sterling Sariska Contact Number and more information regarding this resort you can just go through our website.
Yes, Sterling Sariska Resorts and Hotels has a parking facility.
Yes, the resort has a free parking facility.
There are many popular attractions near Sterling Sariska Alwar, here are a few of them.
Sariska National Park: It tops the list as it is the most famous tourist attraction in Alwar. The park used to be a hunting ground but it was converted into a National Park. The Sterling Resort is also known as Sterling Sariska tiger heaven because you can spot the largest population of Bengal tigers and Leopards, Jungle Cats, Boar, Langurs, Crocodiles, and many species of migratory birds at Sariska National Park.
Bhangarh Fort: The fort is among Asia's most haunted places. Which is the main USP of this fort and thousands of tourists from all over the world come to visit this haunted fort.
Kankwari Fort: This fort was constructed in the 17th century when a famine struck the Kankwadi village. The Fort is also famous where Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb imprisoned his brother Dara Shikoh.
Bhartrihari Temple: This temple is dedicated to Shri Bhartrihari Nath a well-known spiritual leader in Rajasthan. Bhartrihari Temple is located 30 km far from the Alwar.
Jai Pol Fort- The Fort was constructed in 1806 by Maharaja Man Singh to signify his victory over his rivals Jaipur and Bikaner. That's why Jai Pol Fort is also known as a monument of victory.
Room amenities like Minibar, TV, Air Conditioning, Tea/Coffe Maker, and Hair Dryer.
The Hotel has an In-house restaurant named Machan. The restaurant offers an A-la-carte menu and serves delicious meals.
Some restaurants that are close to this resort are.
Pavna Palace: The restaurant is just 4.6 km from this resort.
Madhu Villas Restaurant: The restaurant is just 2.3 km far from the resort.
Hotel Sariska Palace: It’s just 4.5 km far from the resort
This budget resort in Alwar has a Swimming Pool, Spa, and Gym. The resort also offers many recreational activities like Archery, Badminton, Cycling, Table Tennis, and trekking to get your heart's pumping.
English and Hindi languages are spoken by the resort staff.