The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Syna Heritage Hotel
Syna Khajuraho is an elegant hotel in the heart of Khajuraho known for its Indian architecture with a royal look. The guests indulge in luxurious amenities and, the welcoming staff intends on giving them the pleasantest experience. The 5 -star hotel in Khajuraho is the best choice for tourists looking for a serene getaway.
Highlights of the Hotel
- One of the poshest 5- star hotels in Khajuraho, the hotel locates on Power House road, beside the Youth hostel.
- The hotel adorns 24 highly rated rooms for architecture and suites with a royal feel, perfect for destination wedding ceremonies, business, and holidays.
- The rooms adorn free Wi-Fi, room service, flatscreen TVs, housekeeping, etc.
- The spacious Kama restaurant in Syna is known for its multi-cuisine, regional, and seasonal specialties.
- The notable amenities offered are Cycling, Doctor on call, Sanitiser dispensers, conference room, outdoor pool, airport transportation, etc.
Syna Heritage Hotel is famous for its proximity to the most extravagant temple, the Kandariya Mahadev temple, 8 min (2.8 km) away. With a restored vintage car collection, guests can take a scenic spin in the bazaar and the temple areas. The hotel looks after themed weddings, decorations, and menus making it ideal for traditional wedding parties.
15 min (7.4 km) away from the airport, the hotel is the most desirable 5- star stay amongst the tourists.
One of the popular luxury hotels in Khajuraho, the hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, LED TVs, dry cleaning, laundry services, outdoor activities, complimentary breakfast, and free parking.
5 popular places near Syna Heritage Hotel
Syna Khajuraho has an ideal location for tourists to explore local bazaars and temples. The hotel provides tour packages like Temple tour, Panna - Bandhavgarh wildlife tour, and more.
Kandariya Mahadev Temple: The famous Hindu temple in Khajuraho is 7 min (2.8 km) from the one of the popuralr luxury hotels in Khajuraho.
Chitragupta Temple: The shrine of Sun God famous for its nagara-style structure of erotic sculptures is 7 min (2.9 km) from one of the best 5- star hotels in Khajuraho.
Panna Tiger Reserve- 2 hr 25 min (103.9 km) from the hotel, nature enthusiasts opt for tiger safaris and birdwatching tours.
Lakshmana Temple: A marvel built from sandstone is 11 min from the 5 -star hotel in Khajuraho.
Raneh waterfalls: The breath-taking waterfalls are tucked inside the dense forest of Madhya Pradesh, known as the Grand Canyon of India, 32 min (19.8 km) from Syna Heritage Hotel.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
Syna Khajuraho is near famous eateries with multicuisine and Indian meals. Kama restaurant in the hotel serves Contemporary cuisine and seasonal specialties.
La Bella Italia Restaurant: Syna Heritage Hotel is 6 min (2.6 km) from the restaurant that serves gourmet European, Indian, and vegetarian meals in Khajuraho.
Mediterraneo: A lively eatery serving Indian, Mediterranean, European, and Vegetarian cuisine since 1991 is 5 min (2.5 km) from Syna Heritage Hotel.
Panna: A luxurious multicuisine restaurant 2 min (1.0 km) away, with enchanting Indian decor and outdoor seating, serves delectable Indian meals, kids' meals, and liquor.
Guru Kripa: Low-budget and homely Indian cuisine with good customer service. Syna, one of the best Hotels in Khajuraho, is 15 min (1.2 km) away.
Saffron: An affordable Vegetarian option approx. 6 min (2.8 km) away from the hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Syna Heritage Hotel, Khajuraho
People Also Ask About Syna Heritage Hotel
Syna Khajuraho has an excellent location neighboring the most popular tourist attractions travelers love to pay a visit. The tourists explore the markets in the local city to shop for authentic handloom items and artistic Hindu-Jain sculptures and Indian arts to take home fond memories.
Archaeological Museum Khajuraho: Tourists glimpse intriguing sculptures collected years back from the ruins and excavations in the vicinity. The guests can visit the small yet well-preserved artifact collection from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except for Fridays.
State Museum of Tribal and Folk Art: The museum packed with relics and antique sculptures is open from 12:00 PM to 08:00 AM every day except on Mondays and public holidays. It is famous for its artifacts that tell us untold stories.
Varaha Temple: A temple that depicts the incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Varaha, lies 800m from Syna Khajuraho. It's believed that the construction dates back to 900AD.
Chitragupta Temple: The only temple devoted to the majestic Sun God in Khajuraho has interesting carvings and architecture. It is nearby the famous tourist spot, the Kandariya shrine of the west group of temples.
The property amenities at Syna Khajuraho are a business center with internet access, housekeeping, outdoor activities for children, a pool table, complimentary breakfast, sanitizer dispensers, a pool, free parking, and many more.
Guests enjoy the complimentary breakfast offered by the hotel. All-day dining restaurant serves Indian, modern cuisines, seasonal and regional meals. For breakfast, hotel restaurant timings are 07:30 AM till 9:30 AM, followed by lunch from 01:00 PM till 03:00 PM. The timings in the hotel for dinner are 07:30 PM till 10:30 PM. To know more call here, Syna Heritage Hotel contact number- 91-7686272001
Yes, this 5 star hotel in Khajuraho provides free parking space for the guests.
Syna Heritage Hotel's distance to the city center is 1.8 km (approx 3-4 min). The luxurious 5 -star hotel pampers the guests with a lavish multi-cuisine restaurant with contemporary and regional meals. Moreover, the area has some of the best restaurants tourists can visit for refreshments as they explore the sacred grounds of Khajuraho.
Panna: Aesthetically pleasing indoor seating with ornamental outdoor space for hearty Indian meals, Panna has a delicious Vegetarian and Vegan menu for family tours, friends, and business meetings.
Raja's Cafe- A Cafe with a warm vibe that serves Indian, Cafe, European, International cuisine is rated highly for its food and service. It has a recommendable Vegetarian and vegan menu.
Guru Kripa: A restaurant on the affordable side that serves Indian, Asian, Contemporary meals is famous for a homemade feel and is vegetarian-friendly.
La Bella Italia Restaurant: The restaurant offers pleasant Italian, Pizza with good vegetarian options. The joint is famous among travelers for its food and friendly atmosphere.
Yes, the guests can enjoy the classy swimming pool and use it as a place to exercise. Visit our website to view Syna Heritage Hotel images.
Yes, the hotel offers airport shuttle services. The distance between Syna Heritage Hotel to Khajuraho airport is 15 min (7.4 km) via Bamitha Rd/Khajuraho Airport Rd. It arranges for Paid airport transfers and pickup/drop services too.
Yes, reliable services are offered like dry cleaning, laundry services, contact-less housekeeping, 24-hour room service by the one of the famous luxury hotels in Khajuraho.
Yes, one of the most luxurious hotels in Khajuraho offers an excellent business center with a posh Conference Hall, meeting rooms, and banquet with internet connection and air-conditioning.
The scenic Syna Heritage Hote rests between some beautiful temples. The charmed tourists can opt for Heritage tours around Khajuraho.
Panna Tiger Reserve
Cultural gallivants around the erotic Kandariya temple, Duladeo temple, Devi Jagdamba temple, Chitragupta temple, and more.
Khajuraho temple lights with sound show
Yes, it has a well-maintained swimming pool and outdoor chaise lounge area beside it for guests to soak up the sun. Guests are encouraged to carry swimsuits as per the rules of the hotel.
Yes, Syna Khajuraho has a relaxing bathtub available in the luxurious suites and suite rooms.
Syna Khajuraho adorns 28 luxurious rooms and suites equipped with all modern amenities. Guests can choose between Deluxe, Super-Deluxe rooms, and Suites. Depending on the accommodation, Syna Heritage. The hotel's room price ranges from INR 3,000 to 7,000.