The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra
Experience Nawab royalty with Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra. The Taj Hotel is one of the best hotels to witness traditions in its glory. This 5-star hotel in Agra is accredited as the traveler's choice among various competencies.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The Taj Hotel is located in the heart of the magical city of Agra.
- Taj Hotel restaurant menu is a beautiful play of the Nawabi flavors.
- Taj Hotel at Agra has 239 guest rooms, 12 lavish suites, and one presidential suite with a private lawn.
- Being the best regal luxury hotel in Agra, it provides for high-end and breath-taking amenities.
- Popular facilities are complimentary Wi-Fi, ottomans, fitness center, locker facility, restaurants, sauna/spa, etc.
The Taj is notable for its prime location and ultimate comfort. The hotel is within walking distance from the mighty Taj Mahal, located on the Taj east gate road, making it a lovely spot for history lovers. The hotel Taj is built with one of the largest banquet halls in Agra with a stunning 3700 Sq. Meter banquet hall space.
The Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra Uttar Pradesh is a catalyst for both Indian and International standards of supremacy.
The elite accommodations include complimentary Wi-Fi, ottomans, drop-down lights above the bedside tables, plush armchairs, luxurious bathrooms, contactless technology, a fitness centre, locker facility, restaurants, and sauna/spa.
The hotel also possesses distinctive features like prime location, Nawab cuisine, most significant ceremonial space, an infinity pool with the east side view of the world heritage Taj Mahal.
Popular Places near Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra
The Taj Hotel & Convention Centre at Agra in Uttar Pradesh is blessed in the lap of the mighty Taj Mahal. The Taj Hotel is endowed with highly accessible historical/tourist places away from the hustle of Delhi and Jaipur.
- The wonder of the world Taj Mahal
The Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra in Uttar Pradesh dwells on the notable Taj east gate road. Hence is one of the most convenient hotels in Agra to reach the world-famous Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is considered a world heritage by UNESCO and is just 5 min (1.6 km) from the hotel Taj. The majestic Taj Mahal can be seen from the infinity pool of The Taj Hotel & Convention Centre in Agra.
- Agra Fort
Another beautiful heritage classified by UNESCO is the Agra fort. Along the gardens of The Taj Mahal lies a 16th-century monument. The Agra fort is around 5.8 km from this regal-luxury hotel in Agra.
- Mehtab Bagh
Along with the wonders of Mughal architecture, north to the Taj Mahal lies the majestic Mehtab Bagh. The Bagh is a miracle of Mother Nature with breath-taking scenic elegance. The Bagh is 28 min (10.1 km) from the hotel.
- Anguri Bagh
Situated amid the famous Khas Mahal just 16 min (5.6 km) from this luxury hotel in Agra is a quiet place of rest.
- Akbar's Tomb Sikandra
Akbar's Tomb Sikandra, or the tomb of the great Akbar, is the most attraction for tourists. The monument is located 19.6 km from this 5-star hotel in Agra.
Best Restaurant Nearby
The Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, situated in Uttar Pradesh, is the base for all legendary cuisine. Taj Hotel & Convention Centre at Agra's restaurant menu is a beautiful play of the Nawabi flavors. However, due to its excellent location, the hotel is near some extravagant eateries.
- The golden Street restaurant
Near the prime location of Taj Mahal, and keeps up the tradition by architecture, arrangements, and Indian cuisine. A restaurant is a comforting place with medium-priced food and friendly service. The eatery is just a 500-meter walk from the grand Taj Hotel & Convention Centre at Agra in Uttar Pradesh
- Taj Rasoi
Experiencing Agra is experiencing the Taj. It is the motto of this authentic -Taj Mahal-inspired restaurant. The traditional eatery is just 400 meters from the Taj hotel. The restaurant is best for biryani and the great family experience.
Agra is famous for Nawabi cuisine, and no better way to enjoy the food than sitting in Daawat-e-Nawab. The restaurant chain is famous for relishing Nawabi food.
Want a lively place with a buffet which is close to the Taj hotel? Try Plato. This place spreads joy with a delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet alongside the Taj Hotel.
- The Dhaba Dictionary
The Dhaba Dictionary is a classic Dhaba-style food station for core authenticity. The restaurant is only a few minutes away from the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre in Agra. They serve Italian, Indian and international cuisine.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, Agra
People Also Ask About Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra
The famous attractions near Taj Hotel & Convention Centre in Agra in Uttar Pradesh are the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Akbar's Tomb Sikandra, It-Mat-Ud Daula (Baby Taj), Sikandra industrial area, Wildlife SOS - Elephant Conservation and Care Centre, Mehtab Bagh, and the Aguri Bagh.
The average cost to stay in Taj Hotel & Convention Centre in Agra, a 5-star hotel in Agra, is 4500-6000 INR for one room a night. However, for rooms like a presidential or luxury suite, the price can go up to 18,000-48,000 INR per night. For more information, check out the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra booking details.
Yes, the luxury hotel in Agra has an infinity pool with a view of the mighty Taj Mahal. Moreover, it is the only hotel in Agra to provide Champagne Breakfast at Infinity pool. For more information, check out the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra booking details.
No, Pets are not allowed in the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre in Agra.
The hotel has self-free parking. The hotel also provides facilities like Wheelchair-accessible parking, van parking available, airport shuttle on request, shuttle up to 5 km, and pick up and drop into airport/railways with surcharge.
The Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra address is Taj East Gate Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, 282001. Walking distance from the Taj Mahal. The nearest airport is Agra Airport(AGR) which is 9.6 km from the hotel. It is 5 km from the city center.
No, the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre at Agra is family and kids-friendly.
Some of the popular amenities are complimentary Wi-Fi, ottomans, and drop-down lights above the bedside tables, plush armchairs, luxurious bathrooms, contactless technology, a fitness center, locker facility, restaurants, and sauna/spa. The hotel also possesses distinctive features like prime location, Nawab cuisine, most significant ceremonial space, an infinity pool with the east side view of the world heritage Taj Mahal.
Yes, the Hotel Taj Hotel & Convention Centre at Agra has four in-house restaurants. Daawat-e-Nawab, Palato, the Liquid Lounge And, the tea lounge. The tea and liquid lounges are open 24/7 hours. The palate serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets, and the Daawat-e-Nawab serves traditional Nawabi food. For more information, check out the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra restaurant menu.
Yes, the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre in Agra comes with a fully equipped gym. The in-built fitness Centre has two Treadmills, an Elliptical Cross Trainer, a Recumbent Bike, and free weights. They also provide amenities like Water Bottles, Locker facility, Elliptical Cross trainer, Usage of wet areas, Fresh fruits, and Access to steam & sauna.
Yes, the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre in Agra has a 24/7 hours housekeeping and Dry-cleaning service. Due to covid-19, they are assuring contactless technology, trained hygiene personnel, safer rooms, and renewed their safety policy.
Yes, Taj Hotel & Convention Centre within Agra provides an airport shuttle facility on request. The hotel puts a surcharge for pick-up and drop-in shuttle from the airport.
Yes, the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre in Agra has the Mansion. The Mansion is a vast pillarless, high-ceilinged banquet hall surrounding 2322 sq. m. including 1022 sq. m. of pre-function space. The Mansion has a capacity of 2000. Many corporate and sales events are planned and well-executed by the hotel in this event place.