The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Ananta
- The Ananta Udaipur is surrounded by many different shops and places to eat within walking distance.
- Being one of the luxury resorts in Udaipur, the hotel also offers a variety of rooms to suit every guest's preferences.
- The "historic" rooms are filled with antique furniture and authentic details from the hotel's past.
- To begin a delightful day in Udaipur, one can wake up with a "sky breakfast."
The Ananta also has 24 hours Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel. For the serenity seekers among us, this hotel offers a yoga centre with a room for 45 people as well as a quiet rest area. In addition, the hotel has a pool that is open during the cooler months of the year.
The hotel, The Ananta in Udaipur, India, is family-owned. The same family had run the hotel since the 1940s, when it first opened its doors.
The Ananta is one of the extravagant hotels in Udaipur that has not changed in all the years it has been open. The hotel still offers beautiful high ceilings, solid wooden floors, and classic furniture. The Ananta Udaipur resort features a spa where women can have a personalized "time for self" treatment tailored to their needs. Men can choose an invigorating massage session or facial treatment designed to complement their preferred style of play and personality type. The Ananta also offers homely service where one can have dinner served to their room if they prefer to be alone during their stay.
Served on outdoor seating, the breakfast offers guests the ability to eat while enjoying the surrounding land's beauty or watching the sunrise while eating. Guests seeking an adventure should not miss out on visiting Rani Garden Restaurant to experience the Rajasthani culture while dining on traditional Indian cuisine that features organic ingredients grown locally in Udaipur. The rooms of the Ananta in Udaipur are luxurious. They each offer spacious suites with modern amenities like satellite TV, room service, oil paintings of the earth's topography, and more.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Ananta, Udaipur
People Also Ask About The Ananta
Yes, this hotel in Udaipur offers business services to its guests.
Yes, this hotel in Udaipur does provide the facility of a swimming pool.
Yes, this hotel in Udaipur provides the facility of the on-site restaurant to the guests.
No, a bathtub is not available in this hotel in Udaipur. Visit our website to check out the Ananta Udaipur price.
Being one of the luxury resorts in Udaipur, this hotel has a parking facility.
Yes, this hotel offers free parking facilities to its guests.
Prominent nearby attractions incorporate:
City Palace Of Udaipur
Sajjan Garh Fort
Fateh Sagar Pal
For food & drink options, this hotel in Udaipur provides the on-site restaurant facility to the guests.
Some restaurants close to this hotel in Udaipur are:
Frangipani By The Lake
Yes, this hotel in Udaipur offers cleaning services to guests. Visit our website to check out the Ananta Udaipur images.
No, this hotel in Udaipur does not have an airport shuttle facility.
Yes, there are opportunities to exercise at this hotel.
The payment modes accepted by the hotel in Udaipur are Cash, Credit Card/Debit Card, and Net Banking.