The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Bhargav Resorts Jammu
The Bhargav Resorts Jammu was inaugurated in the year 2016, and from then has never let its guests feel let down due to its hospitality and facilities. This One among many resorts in Jammu was built keeping in mind the trend of destination weddings in Jammu. Thus this 3 star resort in Jammu has well-decorated halls and lobbies and provides its guests the experience of being bound in the arms of the beautiful valleys of Jammu and Kashmir.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- This spacious resort is located at Gangyal in the natural city of Jammu. With just 4 and 4.5 km away from the Jammu Airport and Railway station, respectively, the resort becomes convenient for travelers with heavy luggage.
- The resort comprises three luxurious resort rooms, fulfilling every guest's need that enters the resort premises with high hopes.
- With caretakers and housekeeping staff just a phone call away, this resort in Jammu proves to be one of the best resorts in terms of hospitality and care, with amenities such as free wifi, air conditioners, breakfast, etc.
- This three resort in Jammu has a fine dining restaurant and a lounge providing its guests with the best quality food.
- Primarily built for wedding functions, this resort provides facilities for all age groups, including conference rooms, free wifi, laundry services, etc.
A Lavish wedding or a reception, be it a surprise event or something planned for years, Resort The Bhargav Resorts Jammu never fails to disappoint its clients with the best in town decoration done by a team of well-trained decorators.
Customizable or urgent decorations are their forte, and the outdoor catering facility adds stars to make the event memorable for whoever the event has been planned for.
The resort provides Super Deluxe rooms with Air Conditioners, Bathing Facilities, Double beds with designer bedsheets, and artistic interiors.
The Suite rooms provided by this budget resort in Jammu are everybody's favorite as with exquisite interiors and all the facilities mentioned in the Super Deluxe Rooms. These rooms have a refrigerated mini-bar to make the evenings perfect.
With a cafe and a lounge exclusively set up for dining, this resort makes the stay there worth remembering.
Three banquet halls added cherry on the cake with their spacious seating arrangements and desired decorations. The first one being "Golden The Banquet," which is spread over a 12000 sq ft area with an open lawn of 50,000 sq ft.
The second in the slot is "The Silver Ballroom" to give you an experience similar to Cinderella's with beautiful lights and good music by 5 star Dj Professionals.
The Kitty Hall is the perfect one for hosting up to 50 guests. Moreover, this small hall adds to the celebrations with well-served food every time at this beautiful property.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR THE BHARGAV RESORTS JAMMU
Vacation spots are the most searched places near a Hotel or a Resort. After all, everybody travels to a city to explore its culture, historical places of importance and the best tourist attraction in the city.
The best part about this 3 star hotel in Jammu is that it is just 15-20 minutes away from the city's prime tourist attractions.
Dogra Art Museum
Art is personified through paintings and literature. It is blended by creativity, talent, skills, and remarkable performances by famous painters and writers worldwide. Dogra Art Museum, located near the Budget Resort in Jammu, symbolizes art and makes people fall in love with ancient art and small miniatures.
Rajendra Park, Jammu
Located at Canal Road in the dreamland Jammu, this Luxury Resort in Jammu is a beautiful park that helps people capture beautiful pictures with many flowers. This place even serves as a picnic spot for all the families with naughty kids and is very near many Jammu resorts.
Manda Zoo Park
Leopards, ostriches, and a wide variety of animals rarely seen by anyone living in the city can be seen here. For all animal lovers, this place serves as the best time. Very near to the Bhargav resorts Jammu, all the animal lovers will surely love and enjoy roaming around this place, meeting some of India's most rarely found species.
This Historical Hindu temple was built in 1883 and has been renovated many times since then. Situated at Shalamar Road, this place offers its visitors peace and tranquility. The atmosphere works as a stress buster and gives glimpses of snow-peaked mountains as well! This place serves as a pilgrimage with an 8 ft Shiva Statue blessing its devotees with a pure soul for all the shiva lovers.
Just 10 minutes away from the Resort The Bhargav Resort Jammu, this holy place is located at Trikuta Nagar, Jammu. This temple is about 600 years old and was built to worship the Lord of Snakes. It is believed that Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati got married at this place. This place attracts most of the tourists during the Naag Panchami festival season.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
While traveling in the city of lush green mountains, the stomach of commuters can become a hurdle. Still, the restaurant nearby, The Bhargav Resort Jammu, helps in overcoming the hurdles of hunger.
Chaska The Live Food
Someone rightly said that the aroma of a food tells us much about the quality and taste, which fits this restaurant well. While passing through this place, you will get attracted to its well-served food and beautifully arranged seats, which are suitable for a joint family as well as a solo traveler. Just a few miles away from Resort The Bhargav Resort Jammu, this place is hygienic in all terms.
Lalli's Family Restaurant and Bar
This family-friendly restaurant located in Greater Kailash offers a variety of food with a multi-cuisine menu card. Close to the 3 star resort in Jammu, this place has a Zaika of its own. With pocket-friendly charges, this restaurant tops the charts of the most favorite restaurants in Jammu.
Royal Grill Kitchen
All love grilled food, be it Paneer Lababdar, Chilly Chicken, Tandoori Chicken, Butter Chicken; this place makes some of the most popular dishes. Customizable dishes are favored here at a price that everyone can afford! With good music and free wifi, this restaurant attracts a family crowd.
Barbeque Nation, Jammu
The most loved restaurant of India is here in Jammu, very near to Resort The Bhargav Resorts Jammu. With the best ambiance in town, this restaurant provides snacks, main course, and dessert, helps celebrate the birthday of a loved one, and makes its guests dance to the tunes of good music with or without a special occasion. The restaurant is family-friendly and deserves a 5 star in hospitality.
Chennai Cafe, Channi Himmat
Missing South Indian food at mountain tops is not a problem anymore, as Chennai Cafe, just 7 minutes away with a car drive from Resort The Bhargav Resorts Jammu, is here to serve the guests piping hot idli, dosa, sambhar, and every south Indian dish a person hailing from south wishes to eat in the cold weather of Jammu.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Bhargav Resorts Jammu, Jammu
People Also Ask About The Bhargav Resorts Jammu
As the resort consists of a conference room and outdoor seating area, it makes this one of the finest resorts in Jammu a good place to conduct business meetings. The bounded peace environment helps executives focus on their tasks, and the fresh air helps make important decisions.
This budget resort in Jammu provides its guests with air-conditioned rooms, lounges, lush green lawn, free wifi, luggage storage assistance, housekeeping services, and electric devices in urgent need, among other amenities.
No, The Bhargav Resorts Jammu does not have a swimming pool for its guests.
Peg The Bar Lounge and The Bullet Cafe are two great dining restaurants made available at the spacious resort in Jammu. Both of them offer finger-licking food and secure a place in the hearts of the guests there.
Yes, Bathtubs are made available in both the super deluxe rooms as well as family suite rooms. These budget-friendly rooms are comfortable and give a homestay feel.
There are two types of well-designed rooms available at this 3-star resort in Jammu, one being the "Super deluxe Rooms" and the other being "Family Suite Rooms" that even have a mini refrigerated bar.
With a customer rating of 4, this resort in Jammu proves to be a people's favorite when it comes to staying in the beautiful locations of Jammu and Kashmir.
Yes, a spacious parking lot is available at this resort, which allows parking for 500 cars.