The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Birchwood Retreat
- The Birchwood Retreat is located about 19.9 km from the mystics Abbey Falls.
- The hotel grants various comfortable rooms like king-size rooms, premium gardens, and premium rooms with pool views.
- The Birchwood Retreat Coorg provides high-end amenities like 24-hour Security, TV, Refrigerator, Wheelchair, Balcony/Terrace, Wake-up Call, Room Service, Living Room, Telephone, and Attached Bathroom.
- The Birchwood is one of the best 5 star hotels in Coorg that has a Restaurant, Barbeque, Dining Area, and Special Diet Meals.
The Hotel also caters to various facilities like the Outdoor Sports, Pool/ Beach towels, Kids Play Area, Gym, Game Room, Air Conditioning, Activity Centre, Swimming Pool, Multilingual Staff, Indoor Games, Safety and Security, Free Parking, Tours, and Treks, Lawn, CCTV, Jungle Safari, Reception, Fire Extinguishers, Seating Area, Power Backup.
The Birchwood Retreat Coorg is located in Madikeri, 17 kilometers from Raja Seat, and features a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool, and a fitness center. The hotel has a garden and a patio and is 17 kilometers from Madikeri Fort and 20 km from Abbi Falls. The hotel Birchwood Retreat offer a 24-hour front desk, room service, and tour planning service for visitors.
The Birchwood Retreat, one of the greatest luxury hotels in Coorg is located in Madikeri, 17 kilometers from Raja Seat, and features a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool, and a fitness center. The home has a garden and a patio and is 17 kilometers from Madikeri Fort and 20 km from Abbi Falls.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.