- Price Starts At :
- + 402.84 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Byke Grassfield Resort
There is a very well-known resort in Pink City, and that is the Byke Grassfield Resort Jaipur. This being one of the finest 3 star resorts in Jaipur, its position makes it easy for guests to visit many of the nearby tourist attractions. The Byke Grassfield, one of the resorts in Jaipur is located within the city limits, and also provides all of the modern-day amenities to all of its guests.
- The Byke Grassfield Resort is located 5.5 km away from the Railway Station of Jaipur.
- The hotel has 54 rooms that are equipped with all of the latest amenities. There are 4 types of rooms which are Deluxe rooms, Executive rooms, and Suites.
- The rooms come along with beds, tables & chairs, Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, a fan and also provide 24-hour Room Service, TV, Newspaper, Telephone and Attached Bathroom in all rooms.
- Byke Grassfield, one of the budget resorts in Jaipur has an in-hotel restaurant is available.
- The hotel provides free Wi-Fi service. The hotel has Parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers, a Games room, and a Spa.
Places to visit
The Byke Grassfield Resort is the hub of most of the city's famous attractions. Among them are:
Amber Fort is the name given to a fort in Amer, Rajasthan, India, named Amer Fort or Amber Fort. As the name suggests, Amer is located 11 kilometres from Rajasthan's capital Jaipur. 15 minutes by vehicle from the Amber Fort, which was erected by Raja Alan Singh Meena in 967 A.D.
Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors)
Within the Amber Fort, you'll find the Sheesh Mahal. There are perforated flowers on the palace walls, and the doors and windows have a variety of creative shapes. The palace walls are also inlaid with glass.
Maharaja Sawai Jai erected astronomical observatories in Jaipur, including Jantar Mantar. There are 3 kilometres from the Byke Grassfield Resort Jaipur and the famous Jantar Mantar.
Hawa Mahal or 'Palace Of Breeze' was constructed under the reign of Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. Hawa Mahal is just 3.1 km away from Byke Grassfield, one of the resorts in Jaipur.
City Palace of Jaipur
Jaipur is considered to be the first well-planned mediaeval city. The City Palace is Jaipur's seventh dynasty, dating back to the 16th century.
From the Byke Grassfield, one of the top budget resorts in Jaipur and the only one in the city, you can walk to several restaurants.
The Banana’s Recipe
Good food and prompt service in a well-maintained restaurant. You may have a meal here with your family or friends.
A restaurant with a unique cuisine offers a broad range of food to its customers.
NA2 Family Restaurant
One of the best restaurants in the area is about six minutes' walk away from the Byke Grassfield, one of the 3 star resorts in Jaipur.
It's the perfect place to spend an evening with friends. The Byke Grassfiel will be within 3 minutes of your departure point if you're on time.
The Eclectica Cafe And Restaurant
There's a laid-back restaurant 10 minutes away from where you're at. Families and groups of friends will find much to do in the neighbourhood.