The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Byke Grassfield Resort
There is a very well-known resort in Pink City, and that is the Byke Grassfield Resort Jaipur. This being one of the finest 3 star resorts in Jaipur, its position makes it easy for guests to visit many of the nearby tourist attractions. The Byke Grassfield, one of the resorts in Jaipur is located within the city limits, and also provides all of the modern-day amenities to all of its guests.
- The Byke Grassfield Resort is located 5.5 km away from the Railway Station of Jaipur.
- The hotel has 54 rooms that are equipped with all of the latest amenities. There are 4 types of rooms which are Deluxe rooms, Executive rooms, and Suites.
- The rooms come along with beds, tables & chairs, Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, a fan and also provide 24-hour Room Service, TV, Newspaper, Telephone and Attached Bathroom in all rooms.
- Byke Grassfield, one of the budget resorts in Jaipur has an in-hotel restaurant is available.
- The hotel provides free Wi-Fi service. The hotel has Parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers, a Games room, and a Spa.
Places to visit
The Byke Grassfield Resort is the hub of most of the city's famous attractions. Among them are:
Amber Fort is the name given to a fort in Amer, Rajasthan, India, named Amer Fort or Amber Fort. As the name suggests, Amer is located 11 kilometres from Rajasthan's capital Jaipur. 15 minutes by vehicle from the Amber Fort, which was erected by Raja Alan Singh Meena in 967 A.D.
Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors)
Within the Amber Fort, you'll find the Sheesh Mahal. There are perforated flowers on the palace walls, and the doors and windows have a variety of creative shapes. The palace walls are also inlaid with glass.
Maharaja Sawai Jai erected astronomical observatories in Jaipur, including Jantar Mantar. There are 3 kilometres from the Byke Grassfield Resort Jaipur and the famous Jantar Mantar.
Hawa Mahal or 'Palace Of Breeze' was constructed under the reign of Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. Hawa Mahal is just 3.1 km away from Byke Grassfield, one of the resorts in Jaipur.
City Palace of Jaipur
Jaipur is considered to be the first well-planned mediaeval city. The City Palace is Jaipur's seventh dynasty, dating back to the 16th century.
From the Byke Grassfield, one of the top budget resorts in Jaipur and the only one in the city, you can walk to several restaurants.
The Banana’s Recipe
Good food and prompt service in a well-maintained restaurant. You may have a meal here with your family or friends.
A restaurant with a unique cuisine offers a broad range of food to its customers.
NA2 Family Restaurant
One of the best restaurants in the area is about six minutes' walk away from the Byke Grassfield, one of the 3 star resorts in Jaipur.
It's the perfect place to spend an evening with friends. The Byke Grassfiel will be within 3 minutes of your departure point if you're on time.
The Eclectica Cafe And Restaurant
There's a laid-back restaurant 10 minutes away from where you're at. Families and groups of friends will find much to do in the neighbourhood.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Byke Grassfield Resort, Jaipur
People Also Ask About The Byke Grassfield Resort
They provide a conference room, a copy/fax service, and a post/parcel service available to its customers.
Yes, the resort allows unmarried couples.
A swimming pool, Free high-speed internet, an airport shuttle, meeting space, a full American breakfast, a continental breakfast, and laundry service are just a few of the hotel's features.
The Byke Grassfield has a swimming pool on its premises where the guests can relax and enjoy.
This 3 star resort in Jaipur has a restaurant on-site that serves delicious food.
The Byke Grassfield Resort Jaipur does not have bathtubs.
The Byke Grassfield Resort Jaipur has 3.9 out of 5 stars of customer ratings.
The hotel has 4 types of rooms which are Deluxe rooms, Executive rooms, and Suites with beds.
The Byke Grassfield Resort Jaipur has a parking facility.
Popular attractions close to the Byke Grassfield, one of the finest 3 star resorts in Jaipur are Bangalore Palace, Cubbon Park, Visvesvaraya Museum, and Lalbagh Botanical Garden.
Rooms have coffee/tea delivered, daily housekeeping service, newspaper supplied to the room upon request, mini-fridge, TV, 24-hour room service Valet dry-cleaning.
Food and drink options can be asked on the Byke Grassfield Resort Jaipur contact number available at the starting.
Some restaurants close to the Byke Grassfield, one of the budget resorts in Jaipur are The Bananas bite, NA2 Family Restaurant and KGF.
Yes, the Byke Grassfield offers cleaning services like dry cleaning and laundry services.
Historical sites close to the Byke Grassfield are Bangalore Palace, Cubbon Park, Visvesvaraya Museum, and Lalbagh Botanical Garden.
Yes, the Byke Grassfield provides airport transfer services to the guests on prior notice.
Yes, the resort has a gym for guests who are fitness enthusiasts.