The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Chakrie Residency
The Chakrie Residency hotel is 1 km away from the Tirupati Railway Station, 1 km away from the Tirupati Central Bus Station, and 14 km away from the Tirupati International Airport.
Being one of the cheap hotels in Tirupati, the lodging accommodates 30 open and very much kept rooms and suites spread across 3 floors.
Each room has conveniences like a TV, closet, air conditioning, work area, mirror, and separate sitting region. The lodging additionally has an en-suite restroom with a hot and cold running water facility.
The Chakrie Residency has an in-house vegan café that serves different delicacies.
Amenities include Wi-Fi, clothing, specialists available for any emergencies, front work area, meeting rooms, on-site restaurant, etc.
The one of the famous budget hotels in tirupati, the lodging is arranged at the central location from all the movement center points of the city.
The Chakrie Residency Hotel Tirupati has a travel work area and front work area office. Meetings and occasions can be coordinated at the gathering room accessible inside the property. Administrations like touring, clothing, and specialists available for any emergencies are likewise presented by the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.