The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Corinthians Resort and Club
- The Corinthians Resort and Club Pune is a 20-minute drive from Hinjewadi IT Park and a 25-minute drive from Pune Railway Station.
- The resort features 146 grand Rooms and Suites.
- The hotel room offers air conditioning, flat-screen tv, large windows, and tea/coffee making facilities.
- There are restaurants and a 1st brewhouse for beer sampling at this hotel.
- Other facilities of this resort are free parking, a beauty shop, luggage storage, concierge services, daily housekeeping, dry cleaning, fire extinguisher, security alarm, outdoor pool, indoor play area, etc.
The Corinthians Resort and Club Pune Maharashtra combines Greek and Egyptian designs. It is a 15-minute drive from MG Road and Magarpatta City. The Corinthians Resort & Club, Pune, is a nearly 25-acre property with exquisite architecture that blends seamlessly with the landscape, opening up an endless world of rejuvenation. It is not surprising if you become engrossed in the finer details of nature, details that would otherwise have escaped your notice. It combines the opulence of 141 luxurious rooms with a variety of banquet venues spread across 6,000 square feet of open space.
This hotel in Pune has a full-service spa and a variety of indoor and outdoor activities. Tennis and cricket courts are available at the hotel. Those who prefer to stay indoors can take advantage of the badminton court, game room, and library. Salsa restaurant serves Indian and Mediterranean cuisine, while Pyramisa serves Indian and Chinese cuisine. At 1st Brew House, you can sample a wide variety of beers.
The cutting-edge gymnasium at The Corinthians Resort & Club is outfitted with all of the necessary equipment to keep all the guests on track with their fitness regimen even when they're on the road. Cardio and strength training equipment, as well as the professional instructors, are the best in town, ensuring a healthy experience.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Corinthians Resort and Club, Pune
People Also Ask About The Corinthians Resort and Club
The Check-In and Check-Out timings at The Corinthians Resort & Club are 2 PM and 12 PM respectively.
Yes, there is a free parking facility at this luxury resort in Pune.
Yes, this resort in Pune provides rooms to couples as it is a couple-friendly hotel.
Deluxe Rooms, Classic Rooms, Garden Rooms, Superior Rooms, Executive Suites, and Grand Suites are the types of rooms available at this luxury resort in Pune.
Credit Card and Debit Card are the accepted payment methods at Corinthians.
Yes, there are swimming pools at The Corinthians Resort and Club Pune Maharashtra.
Yes, there are restaurants at Resort Corinthians.
Free parking, beauty shop, luggage storage, concierge services, daily housekeeping, dry cleaning, fire extinguisher, security alarm, outdoor pool, indoor play area, etc are some of the property amenities at this luxurious resort.
Up-South Undri, Faasos, Sunrise garden cafe, and Olivinos are the nearby restaurants to resort Corinthians.
Yes, there is a gym for workouts at the resort Corinthians.
Darshan Museum, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum, Aga Khan Palace, Aashirwaad Park, and Kausarbaug Garden are the historical sites closest to this hotel.
The cost to stay at this premium property is between 7800 to 28800 rupees.
Yes, The Corinthians Resort is quite popular to stay with family.