The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About THE GRAND MAMTA
The Grand Mamta Srinagar's extraordinary and lively presentation of luxurious comfort and luxury would give your mind and heart peace. Experience the warm soak of premium jacuzzi in your exquisitely designed accommodation with other exclusive amenities. Explore Dal Lake, a 2-minute walk from the hotel. One of the finest hotels in Srinagar.
Have a luxurious stay at this 4 star hotel in Srinagar!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Khanakhan, Dalgate, Srinagar, where the hotel is located in popular for unique attractions on the way. People travel for Shikaras in mesmerizing Dal Lake.
- The Grand Mamta Srinagar Hotel has 68 rooms ranging from Deluxe, Super Deluxe to Deluxe Family Suite. You can book the one which serves your interest best.
- The rooms are embraced by the perfect set of amenities you would require to have a cozy and airy stay at the hotel.
- Barbeque is prepared at request. The hotel has an in-house global cuisine Samavar Restaurant serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies.
- The luxury hotel in Srinagaralso provides excellent facilities such as Elevator/Lift, Paid pickup/drop, first-aid services, Safe and Security, Business Centre, Shuttle Service, etc.
- If you are a fitness freak or a board game champion, the hotel has arrangements for outdoor and indoor sports.
- Room options offered by the hotel are; Deluxe Room, Superior Deluxe Room, and Deluxe Mamta.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR THE GRAND MAMTA
The Grand Mamta place has some of the most beautiful landscapes you can enjoy from your room, or you can explore the serenity of Srinagar outside the hotel by visiting the following locations-
1. Dal Lake - Experience is the breathtaking second-largest lake in Jammu and Kashmir. It mirrors the picturesque Pir Panjal range. Explore the beauty of mountains in-depth with vibrant Shikaras. Dal lake is also famous for Raad, a floating market on the lake. More popular attractions near Dal Lake are Chashme Shahi, Char Chinar, Nagin Lake, Shankaracharya Temple, etc.
2. Shalimar Bagh-A Mughal garden, symbolically known as Shalimar Garden. It is the most extensive Mughal garden in Srinagar, and the garden is popularly known as the 'Crown of Srinagar.' The outstanding horticulture of the garden makes it an exemplary tourist attraction.
3. Wular Lake-Wular Lake is considered the largest freshwater lake in India. The vibrant sunset would take your imagination to the next level. The lake is a heaven for bird lovers as it is the residence of many species of birds.
4. Nishat Bagh-The second-largest Mughal garden in the town. Surrounded by Chinar trees, this is a 12 terraced wonder. Persian gardens inspire the design of the Nishat Bagh. The stream of standstill water bisects the park into two halves. The garden has the best collection of deep-colored flowers to bring out the vividness that arrests the sight.
5. Baramulla-Nestled by Himalaya, floating on the banks of river Jhelum. The place has been witnessed by travelers and many monks and scholars every year for its scenic beauty. Baramulla is the way to cities like Gulmarg and Khilanmarg. The place has excellent weather to stop and savor the magic of the sapphire sky.
RESTAURANTS NEAR THE GRAND MAMTA
1. Stream Restaurant- Best served Indian and Chinese, people who are in love with spices can visit the place for a nice dinner or lunch.
Boulevard Road Dalgate
0.7 km from The Grand Mamta Srinagar, 4 star hotel in Srinagar
2. Shamyana Restaurant-Asian and Mughlai cuisines served in Srinagar. The authenticity of cooking and recipes make it a fantastic blend.
Boulevard Road DalGate opposite Ghat no . 2
0.7 km from Hotel The Grand Mamta Srinagar
3. Hashim Restaurant-Indian and barbeque serving restaurant with positive reviews.
0.5 km from The Grand Mamta Srinagar, a luxury hotel in Srinagar
4. Crescent Lake View Restaurant-Indian Continental and Chinese cuisine, having a romantic setting perfect for a mood evening
Pedestrian Mall Road Hotel Crescent, Dalgate
0.6 km from Hotel The Grand Mamta Srinagar
5. Nedous Dining Room- Indian cuisines served at the restaurant are top-notch. Travelers gave a thumbs up to the food served here.
The Nous Hotel Gulmarg
0.9 km from Hotel The Grand Mamta
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to THE GRAND MAMTA, Srinagar
People Also Ask About THE GRAND MAMTA
A Services provided at the hotel are;
- Free WIFI
- Luggage Storage
- Contactless check-in
- Travel Assistance
- Paid Shuttle Service
- 24-hour Room Service
Midnight is the standard check-in and check-out timings at the hotel. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to extra charges applicable by the hotel, and the controls are dependent on the availability of the hotel.
Yes, the 4 star hotel in Srinagar has a deluxe suite for couples. Being a couple-friendly hotel, all arrangements are made by the hotel regarding honeymoon travel and stay.
Room options offered by the hotel are;
- Deluxe Room(Area 196 sq. ft.)
- Superior Deluxe Room(Area 270 sq. ft.)
- Deluxe Mamta(Area 440 sq. ft.)
Rooms are provided with numerous amenities like Free Wifi, Air Conditioning, King Bed, Garden View, and Daily Housekeeping.
Payment modes accepted by the hotel are;
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Yes, the hotel has lawn and gym services available for the fitness of the guests.
A Yes, dry cleaning and laundry services are provided at the hotel. The hotel has the staff compiled with maximum safety and hygiene in the COVID-19 time.
Yes, the luxury hotel in Srinagar hotel has a restaurant, bakery, and cafe. The restaurant has a great dining area that serves mouth-watering delicacies. The chefs are experts in Global, Indian and Chinese cuisines.
No, the hotel does not have a swimming pool at its premises.
The cost to stay at the hotel is approximately 2000-4800 rupees, inclusive of all taxes. Free cancellation on the room is available up to a specific date of booking.
A Yes, the hotel is quite popular with families. The hotel's location is a prime motive for families to instantly book the hotel as it is located just 200 meters away from Dal Lake. The beautiful scenic mountains visible from The Grand Mamta are breathtaking. Moreover, the hotel has fine amenities to have a pleasurable stay. The popularity with family makes it one of the best hotels in Srinagar.