The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Luxor
- The Luxor Port Blair is about 3.7 km from Veer Savarkar International Airport.
- The hotel offers excellent and soothing rooms like the executive room, deluxe room, royal rooms, and executive room special.
- Hotel the Luxor Port Blair also serves top-notch facilities like the living room, wheelchair, smoking rooms, smoke detector, ironing service, attached bathroom, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, room service, 24-hour security, and tv.
- The hotel embodies the local delicacies in the on-site restaurant and dining area.
- The 3 star hotel in Port Blair also provides services like multilingual staff, air conditioning, activity center, luggage storage, smoke alarms, security alarms, lawn, tours and treks, CCTV, reception, safety and security, fire extinguishers, elevator/lift, parking, seating area, and power backup.
The luxury hotel in Port Blair looks after the guests better than any other hotel ever visited. The staff is polite and helpful. The hotel is quick, efficient, and non-intrusive. The lovely rooms and delicious meals can wow anyone. Making the trip to the Andaman Islands of their guests so unforgettable and worth cherishing. Hotel Luxor is a fantastic option for your Port Blair visit.
The Yellow Table-Restaurant is a restaurant with a yellow theme. At the in-house specialty restaurant (The Yellow Table), indulge in a delectable assortment of authentic, tasty foods as well as fresh local seafood. Luxor Rooms with a view of the sea, elegant, and artistically designed keys with all of the necessary amenities to provide the guests with maximum satisfaction and convenience.
Take some time to relax and enjoy the calm environment of the hotel while taking in the tranquility of the Andaman Islands. For the comfort of its guests, Luxor is one of the most desirable hotels in Port Blair that provides round-the-clock room service. The staff is ready to go out of their way to keep their guests satisfied.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Luxor, Port Blair
People Also Ask About The Luxor
Yes, the hotel provides free cancellation two days before the booking date. If you want cancellation have after the prescribed date there will be hotel charges.
The cost of staying at this elegant hotel is about 3000 INR to 5000 INR per night for two adults.
The hotel also serves top-notch facilities like the living room, wheelchair, smoking rooms, smoke detector, ironing service, attached bathroom, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, room service, 24-hour security, and tv, multilingual staff, air conditioning, activity center, luggage storage, smoke alarms, security alarms, lawn, tours and treks, CCTV, reception, safety and security, fire extinguishers, elevator/lift, parking, seating area, and power backup.
No, the hotel does not provide any swimming pool services for the guests.
The hotel embodies the local delicacies in the on-site restaurant and dining area.
The 3 star hotel in Port Blair offers excellent and soothing rooms like the executive room, deluxe room, royal rooms, and executive room special.
Yes, the luxury hotel in Port Blair does provide parking services for the guests. The hotel also provides airport transfers and railway transfers.
The popular attractions near the Luxor being one of the best hotels in Port Blair are:
Samudrika Marine Museum
Phoenix Bay Jetty