The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Maitreya Ladakh
The Maitreya Ladakh rests at the peaceful ambiance, 6 minutes from the vibrant Leh Main Bazaar. Leh is known as the Little Tibet for its heavy influence on Buddhist-Tibetan culture. The tourists can experience the Ladakhi culture, art, tradition around the beautiful stay. One of the cosiest hotels in Leh takes comfort to the next level with luxurious service.
Highlights of The Hotel
- The 3 star hotel in Leh is located on Katpa-Sankar Road, opposite the Lamdon School in Leh.
- The 24 posh rooms are an amalgam of modern and Ladakhi culture, ideal for families, leisure travelers, trekkers, solo and couples, etc.
- The rooms offer free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, a work desk, elegant bathrooms, hot water, complimentary toiletries, AC, etc.
- The hotel possesses a charming multi-cuisine restaurant serving regional and seasonal Kashmiri specialties.
- The enjoyable facilities include free parking, free Wi-Fi, airport transfers, on-site restaurant, banquet room, conference facilities, etc.
The luxury hotel offers an excellent banquet hall for joyful weddings, family get-togethers, lavish parties, and functions in Ladakh. The nearest airport to Hotel the Maitreya Ladakh, Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, is 6.6 km away. As one of the luxury hotels in Leh, Hotel Maierya offers a stunning mountain view, along with free parking, free Wi-Fi, pet-friendly services, outdoor furniture, doctor-on-call, on-site restaurant, conference rooms, banquet halls, 24-hour room service, etc.
5 Popular Places near The Maitreya Ladakh
The Maitreya Ladakh sets at Katpa-Sankar Road nearby the most visited attractions in Leh. The travelers can go biking, safari riding, cycling around the scenic desert-like highlands of Leh. The vibrant Leh Main Bazaar is 1.9 km away.
Sankar Gompa- Just 650 m from the surreal hotel, the monastery is home to murals and paintings of effigies of Buddha, guardians of the four quarters of Heaven, the wheel of life, and more.
Leh Palace- Just 1.1 km from Hotel The Maitreya Ladakh, the former palace locates at an elevation offering a stunning view of Leh.
Zorawar Fort- 3.2 km from one of the coziest hotels in Leh, the fortress holds ancient treasures and unique stamp collections.
Thiksey Monastery- 20.2 km from Hotel The Maitreya Ladakh, Central Leh's largest monastery, has a peaceful atmosphere and a breath-taking view.
Hall of Fame- One of the luxury hotels in Leh is 7.1 km from the museum that pays tribute to the heroes of the Indian Army by featuring weapons, exhibits, and a souvenir shop.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
The Maitreya Ladakh surrounds by a few of the highly-rated restaurants around Leh. The hotel has an on-site restaurant serving a delicious breakfast buffet starting at 8 AM till 10:30 AM. The hotel offers room service for guests to relish on meals from the comfort of their rooms.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- Just 1.6 km from the hotel, the family-friendly restaurant serves Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, Fusion.
Bon Appetit- Hotel the Maitreya Ladakh is just 1.6 km from the restaurant serving Italian, Pizza, International, European cuisine.
Bodhi Greens- Just1.5 km from the hotel, the open-terrace mountain view eatery serves Italian, Asian, Indian cuisine.
The Tibetan Kitchen- Serving Chinese, Indian, Tibetan hearty meals, the restaurant is 1.7 km away from Hotel the Maitreya Ladakh.
Coffee Culture- Just 1.5 km from the 3 star Hotel in Leh, the hangout place serves Irish Coffee, Brunch, Snacks, etc.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Maitreya Ladakh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About The Maitreya Ladakh
Hotel the Maitreya Ladakh locates at a surreal location at the heart of Leh nearby some of the most relaxing places. Leh is a peaceful deserted land decorated with monasteries, palaces, charming villages, and Trans Himalayas. The tourists can take an evening stroll in the colorful Leh Main Bazar for a joyful time.
Leh Palace- The hotel is just 1.1 km from the former royal abode built on an elevation offering a stunning glimpse of Leh.
Shanti Stupa-2.1 km away, the white-domed monastery, features blessings from the Dalai Lama and ancient relics of Buddha.
Thiksey Monastery- 20.2 km away, Central Leh's largest monastery is a sight to behold.
Sankar Gompa- Just 650 m away, the artistic monastery offers murals and paintings of effigies of Buddha, guardians of the four quarters of Heaven, the wheel of life, etc.
Khardung La- 35.5 km away, the world's highest motorable pass is 17,582 ft above sea level and gives a stunning view of snowy Karakoram ranges.
Yes, 3 star hotel in Leh offers convenient parking facilities to the guests.
Yes, one of the opulent hotels in Leh has a convenient location nearby a few of the most significant Tibetan-Buddhist monasteries and villages. The tourists can visit the nearby cultural Stok Palace Museum for a royal experience.
Leh Palace- The hotel is 1.1 km from the former royal abode built on an elevation offering a stunning glimpse of Leh.
Zorawar Fort- 3.9 km away, the charming fortress features a unique collection of stamps and ancient treasures of the former dynasty.
Hall of Fame- 7.1 km away, the spectacular museum pays tribute to the legendary Indian Army by showcasing weapons, exhibits, and souvenir shops.
Namgyal Tsemo- 3.3 km away, the 1430 structure stars a three-story high gold sculpture of Maitreya Buddha and ancient manuscripts.
Yes, the Maitreya Ladakh features a well-trained staff who adheres to the necessary COVID-19 sanitation protocols. The hotel provides safety gear, masks, disinfection supplies to the staff for sanitation of premises. The temperature checks are carried out at the entry, and doctor-on-call services are provided. The hotel practices social distancing and minimum contact service.
The Maitreya Ladakh offers Free parking, free Wi-Fi, an in-house restaurant, outdoor furniture, airport transfers, conference facilities, banquet halls, housekeeping, modern rooms, 24-hour room service, and more.
The Maitreya Ladakh has a Check-in time of 12.00 PM and a Check-out time of 12.00 PM.
Yes, the Maitreya Ladakh ensures to be a couple-friendly hotel and offer excellent customer service to all. The hotel looks after smooth booking for guests with valid ID Proof.
Yes, the Maitreya Ladakh is convenient for you as the hotel provides free cancellation on select room rates.
As one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the Maitreya is a great deal for the tourists planning to stay in Leh. The starting price of the Executive rooms is approximately INR. 3400 per night.
The Maitreya Ladakh rests at the heart of Leh on the Katpa-Sankar Road opposite Lamdon School in Leh.
Yes, the Maitreya Ladakh has a lovely restaurant serving delicious local and regional Kashmiri delicacies.
The scenic hotel has one type of spacious room. The Executive rooms emphasize all modern amenities and picturesque views for a pleasant stay.