- Price Starts At :
- + 2479.5 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Manu Maharani
- The Manu Maharani Hotel Nainital is 2 km from both Nainital Lake and Snow View's mountain-top ropeway.
- Hotel the Manu Maharani Nainital, has 6 types of rooms.
- As far as hotels in Nainital, it provides all standard room amenities.
- For a 4 star hotel in Nainital, it has 4 types of dining areas.
- This luxury hotel in Nainital provides excellent services and has top-notch amenities.
The Manu Maharani Hotel Nainital is one of the most luxurious hotels in Nainital. This polished hotel is 2 km from both Snow View's mountain-top ropeway and Nainital Lake.
As far as hotels in Nainital are concerned, this hotel has 6 types of rooms:
- Standard: the standard is the only room that does not provide a view of the Naini valley. However, it is still a Well designed spacious guestroom having a bathroom with individual showers.
- Premium: the premium offers a panoramic view of the Naini valley.
- Club: the club is a well-designed guestroom adjacent to the well-manicured lawns with an open-air small sit-out for two persons.
- Terrace: the terrace is an elegantly designed guestroom having a private open terrace.
- Duplex: the duplex is a spacious guestroom that has two double beds on a split level with a spiral staircase.
- Suite: the suite is a luxurious guestroom having a separate dining room.
This luxury hotel in Nainital is equipped with all the room amenities including In-room dining, mini-bar, electronic safe, direct dial telephone with international access, and LCD.
The hotel Manu Maharani Nainital has 4 types of dining:
- Gardenia-the coffee shop: this exquisite restaurant serves a balanced menu of north and south Indian food( buffet and breakfast only). It has an occupancy of 80 pax.
- Viceroy: apart from evening tea, the viceroy bar provides a splendid meeting spot, serving different selections of cocktails, malts, beverages, and wines. It is best suited for light snacking.
- Panorama: the Pano-Rama is the most renowned restaurant in this luxury hotel in Nainital. It features Indian, Continental, and Chinese cuisines.
- Cakewalk: the ‘patio’ cake walk is filled with Homemade delicacies including Pralines, Pastries, Breads, Bal-mithai, chocolates, Signori, and incredible Cakes.
The Manu Maharani Hotel Nainital has all the basic amenities including a spa, parking & transport, bar, car rental and free wifi, laundry, and 24 hr room service.