The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa
The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa is a luxury hotel located at the business and commercial hub of New Delhi.
The hotel provides 5 types of rooms to its adorable guests including Superior rooms, Deluxe rooms, Club rooms, Executive Suites, Metropolitan Suites.
The property amenities provided at the hotel include banquet halls, a spa, a swimming pool, and a craft house.
The hotel is well-equipped with various dining options including Sakura, Chutney, Zing, Zing, and The Gourmet Shop.
The hotel facilitates its guests with business services, complimentary breakfast, complimentary ironing board, free Wi-Fi, tea/coffee maker, iron, newspaper, and shoe shining services.
The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi is one of the finest hotels in New Delhi that is always acing to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. This hotel has a clean and luxurious space and is an urban oasis and a perfect paradise for leisure travels. The rooms at one of the best 5 star hotels in New Delhi are meticulously designed with adequate detailing and aesthetical vibes.
The luxurious amenities served at the Metropolitan Hotel make it one of the top luxury hotels in New Delhi. Every corner of the hotel is dedicated to satisfying the modern discerning traveler. Equipped with a series of restaurants offering the highest standards of Indian hospitality, The Metropolitan Spa is a fusion of comfort and luxuries.
The hotel is equipped with Sakura- an Asian restaurant with great honors for serving the best of Japanese cuisine. Another restaurant, Chutney respects and uplifts India's deep and rich flavors to suit modern palates. Chutney is a bar & tandoor restraint offering the best of marinated food and sparkling drinks to its guests. Zing is an elegant dining space celebrating the famous dishes of cuisines throughout the world. The Zing Gourmet Shop is the perfect paradise for desert lovers serving amazing pastries and much more.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.