- Price Starts At :
- + 780 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Mohali Club
The Mohali Club is a five-star hotel in Chandigarh. Located near Chandigarh International Airport, this is one of the most preferred hotels in Chandigarh. The hotel offers every facility and luxury that one can demand in a five-star hotel.
The Mohali Club Chandigarh is considered a luxury hotel in Chandigarh because of its unfailing and unbeatable luxury to its guests. Those who stay here leave the place with memories to be cherished forever.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is conveniently located in Mohali and lies close to the most popular sites in Chandigarh. The hotel is easily accessible via private as well as public transport.
- The hotel's top amenities are free wifi, power backup, a 24-hour room service, an elevator, free parking, a private entrance, and wheelchair accessibility.
- The hotel rooms are cozy and luxurious, well fitted with AC, an electric kettle, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and attached private bathrooms.
- The hotel houses an on-site restaurant that serves gourmet food. There is a complimentary breakfast buffet with a great variety of food to relish.
- The hotel is bejeweled with an in-house restaurant, swimming pool, fitness center, kids play area, and a lush green garden. The hotel also provides the facility of sauna and spa to its guests.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR THE MOHALI CLUB
The Mohali Club Chandigarh is not very far from some of the popular tourist attractions that one must not miss while staying at the hotels in Chandigarh.
A place for flora and fauna lovers, this zoo houses various plants, animals, and birds.
It is one of the largest shopping malls in India and the best place for shopaholics. They can also relish the menu varieties in the number of restaurants and eating points at the mall.
If you love being surprised and seek peace at the same time, then wait no more. Instead, take strolls in the park that is full of surprises and surrounded by nature. The waterfalls, statues, and winding paths make the place perfect for spending time with friends and families.
Like its name, the theme park is the mini-city of fun that has something in store for every age group. The fun rides, water slides, and the park itself capture the tourists' attention, and they never forget to get into the fun city!
Immerse into the cool water of the famous Sukhna Lake that is a rain-fed water reservoir. Or enjoy boating and water skiing in the water at the foothills of the Himalayas.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
The Mohali Club Chandigarh offers excellent food at its restaurant, being a five-star hotel in Chandigarh. But there is no harm in tasting food from different restaurants as there are many eateries around the hotel.
It is a vegetarian-friendly restaurant that serves Indian, Asian, and Thai cuisines. Drop-in for the authentic taste of India prepared by expert chefs.
It is one of the favorite places for tourists and the locals to spend time with friends, eating, and chatting. The food is good, served fresh, and the staff is friendly here.
Kakaji Chicken Dhaba
This place offers finger-licking chicken and other non-veg dishes at a very reasonable price. The site is also known for its friendly staff and comfortable seating arrangement.
As it gets clear from the name itself, the flavor of this restaurant takes the diners to the streets of Amritsar and the food served there. This place offers typical Indian food wrapped in the Amritsari flavor.
Real taste Fried Chicken
If you love fast food and keep looking for it wherever you go, then this could be your destination. Relish the yummy fast food at a reasonable price in this eatery.