The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About THE MOHALI CLUB
The Mohali Club is a five-star hotel in Chandigarh. Located near Chandigarh International Airport, this is one of the most preferred hotels in Chandigarh. The hotel offers every facility and luxury that one can demand in a five-star hotel.
The Mohali Club Chandigarh is considered a luxury hotel in Chandigarh because of its unfailing and unbeatable luxury to its guests. Those who stay here leave the place with memories to be cherished forever.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is conveniently located in Mohali and lies close to the most popular sites in Chandigarh. The hotel is easily accessible via private as well as public transport.
- The hotel's top amenities are free wifi, power backup, a 24-hour room service, an elevator, free parking, a private entrance, and wheelchair accessibility.
- The hotel rooms are cozy and luxurious, well fitted with AC, an electric kettle, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and attached private bathrooms.
- The hotel houses an on-site restaurant that serves gourmet food. There is a complimentary breakfast buffet with a great variety of food to relish.
- The hotel is bejeweled with an in-house restaurant, swimming pool, fitness center, kids play area, and a lush green garden. The hotel also provides the facility of sauna and spa to its guests.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR THE MOHALI CLUB
The Mohali Club Chandigarh is not very far from some of the popular tourist attractions that one must not miss while staying at the hotels in Chandigarh.
A place for flora and fauna lovers, this zoo houses various plants, animals, and birds.
It is one of the largest shopping malls in India and the best place for shopaholics. They can also relish the menu varieties in the number of restaurants and eating points at the mall.
If you love being surprised and seek peace at the same time, then wait no more. Instead, take strolls in the park that is full of surprises and surrounded by nature. The waterfalls, statues, and winding paths make the place perfect for spending time with friends and families.
Like its name, the theme park is the mini-city of fun that has something in store for every age group. The fun rides, water slides, and the park itself capture the tourists' attention, and they never forget to get into the fun city!
Immerse into the cool water of the famous Sukhna Lake that is a rain-fed water reservoir. Or enjoy boating and water skiing in the water at the foothills of the Himalayas.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
The Mohali Club Chandigarh offers excellent food at its restaurant, being a five-star hotel in Chandigarh. But there is no harm in tasting food from different restaurants as there are many eateries around the hotel.
It is a vegetarian-friendly restaurant that serves Indian, Asian, and Thai cuisines. Drop-in for the authentic taste of India prepared by expert chefs.
It is one of the favorite places for tourists and the locals to spend time with friends, eating, and chatting. The food is good, served fresh, and the staff is friendly here.
Kakaji Chicken Dhaba
This place offers finger-licking chicken and other non-veg dishes at a very reasonable price. The site is also known for its friendly staff and comfortable seating arrangement.
As it gets clear from the name itself, the flavor of this restaurant takes the diners to the streets of Amritsar and the food served there. This place offers typical Indian food wrapped in the Amritsari flavor.
Real taste Fried Chicken
If you love fast food and keep looking for it wherever you go, then this could be your destination. Relish the yummy fast food at a reasonable price in this eatery.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to THE MOHALI CLUB, Chandigarh
People Also Ask About THE MOHALI CLUB
Yes. Some tourist places around the hotel have some historical importance or association. For example, there is the Morni Fort, The Golden Bastions, and the Jainti Devi temple. These are some of the tourist hotspots which are always buzzing with tourists.
The five-star hotel in Chandigarh offers excellent and world-class amenities to the guests. They provide free parking space, free wifi, an elevator, facilities for differently-abled guests, AC, CCTV surveillance.
The hotel owns a luxurious swimming pool, a fully-equipped fitness center, a play zone for kids, baggage storage, and a restaurant.
Yes. The hotel boasts a multi-cuisine restaurant on site that serves a wide-ranging menu that is tasty and equally hygienic.
Of course, the hotel houses a luxurious swimming pool where the weary guests can unwind and relax after a long tiring day of visiting places.
This luxury hotel in Chandigarh offers three different types of rooms to visitors. They can choose the rooms as per their requirement and their choice. There are Double Bedrooms, Standard twin rooms, and suites.
All of the rooms are well furnished and are designed to provide ultimate luxury and comfort to the guests.
Yes. The hotel provides accessible parking facilities to the guests who arrive at the hotel in their vehicles. The guests need not worry about their dear cars as the hotel takes care of them as much as they do the owners of those vehicles!
As it is one of the best hotels in Chandigarh, it costs a little more than the others. It costs around INR 5,000 to stay at the hotel. However, the final rate depends on the type of room booked and the time of booking.
The standard check-in timing for the hotel is from 2:00 PM, and the time for check-out is until midnight.
Yes. The hotel is quite popular among the tourists looking for hotels to stay with their families. The hotel offers services to every age group and is entirely wheelchair accessible, thus, elderly-friendly.