- Price Starts At :
- + 510.36 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Porcupine Castle
- The Porcupine Castle is located about 37.1 km from the city center of Coorg.
- The Porcupine Castle, Coorg offers rooms like Valley View Chalet Non-Ac.
- The hotel provides various room amenities like the bathroom, fax service, ironing service, electrical chargers, wheelchair, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, room service, telephone, and TV.
- The Porcupine Castle is one of the best 4 star hotels in Coorg that provides a restaurant, dining area, barbeque, and kids' meals.
- The hotel grants services like kids play area, outdoor sports, conference room, air conditioning, luggage storage, swimming pool, free parking, lawn, indoor games, CCTV, kids' meals, reception, security, public restrooms, and power backup.
The Porcupine Castle is a lush green plantation resort in the heart of Coorg's hills. The Porcupine Castle, set on a coffee plantation amidst infinite valleys and hills, is ideal for minds and souls in need of peace and relaxation. In a huge expanse of verdant nature, it's never too crowded. This plantation resort is home to a heady combination of traditional Kodava (Coorg) culture and hospitality, taking its name from the native 5th/6th generation of Porcupines.
The Porcupine Castle, one of the most luxurious hotels in Coorg is a Thattarkunnel family investment, with Thattarkunnel Paulose purchasing a 250-acre plantation of coffee, pepper, cardamom, jackfruit, butter fruit, bananas, and other fruits and vegetables.
Today, the plantation follows a self-developed sustainable farming approach and provides a thorough level of service that reflects the family's heritage and legacy.