The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Roads End Coorg
- The Roads End Coorg is located in Rudrabeedu village, Mayamudi.
- The luxury cottages at the hotel feature an en-suite bathroom, private BBQ, and bonfire place.
- The clubhouse is a spacious social area featuring a seating area, a pool table, and a dartboard.
- The meals served at the hotel complement the serene atmosphere perfectly.
- Laundry service, doctor on call, free parking, power backup, room service, and housekeeping are facilitated at the hotel.
The Roads End Coorg Karnataka is located in the small town of Mayamudi, close to Nagarahole National Park. The cozy luxury cottages are set within the lovely natural terrain and offer a splendid view of the coffee plantation located by the river Keeran. The luxury cottages at one of the 4-star hotels in Coorg are bright, spacious, and airy, equipped with a king-size bed, side table, reading lamps, desk, chair, and a flat-screen TV.
The clubhouse at The Road End Coorg Karnataka also features a lounge, bar counter, dining space, and a buffet area. Besides the pool table and dartboard, the hotel boasts a large projector screen, for playing special games of the season, to keep guests entertained. The chefs at one of the best luxury hotels in Coorg are specialized in fish, pork, and other dishes of Kerala and Coorg.
Guests can indulge themselves in a romantic candle-light dinner, at the hotel's in-house restaurant. The meals served at the hotel are prepared from locally produced ingredients and barbecue can be arranged at the guests’ request.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Roads End Coorg, Coorg
People Also Ask About The Roads End Coorg
No, The Roads End Coorg does not offer business services.
Yes, The Roads End Coorg Karnataka allows unmarried couples to stay as long as the couple has valid ID to prove their identity and age.
Free Wi-Fi, restaurant, clubhouse, a lounge, sitting area, bar, dining area, pool table, dartboard, and parking space are some of the property amenities at one of the 4 star hotels in Coorg.
King-size bed, side table, reading lamps, desk, chair, and toiletries are some of the room amenities available at one of the luxury hotels in Coorg.
No, The Roads End Coorg does not have a swimming pool.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of the Road’s End Hotel.
The Roads End Coorg Karnataka has got 3.4 stars out of 5-star ratings from the guests which can be considered an average rating for a hotel.
One of the 4 star hotels in Coorg offers accommodation to the guests in the luxury cottages.
One of the luxury hotels in Coorg features a restaurant and a bar both offering a wide array of food and drink.
Yes, a parking facility is available at The Roads End Coorg.
The following restaurants are close to The Road’s End.
Yes, pets are allowed at The Roads End Hotel.
English and Hindi languages are spoken by the staff at The Roads End Coorg.