The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Utsav Camp
Utsav Camp Sariska is an eco-friendly hotel in Alwar. The 5- star hotel in Alwar where you can enjoy a luxurious stay amid the tremendous landscape in the neutral zone of Sariska National Park. The hotel believes in sustainable and living with nature so guests can unwind and rediscover themselves.
Highlights Of The Hotel
- Utsav Camp Alwar is located in the Sariska National Park, where guests can explore the Park’s flora and fauna.
- The hotel has nine stone cabins and one luxury tent, offering privacy and a great view of nature.
- The hotel offers high-level services and a wide array of amenities for guests a comfortable stay.
- The hotel offers a continental or a la carte breakfast to the guest.
- The hotel has got many facilities like parking, swimming pools, concierge service, and safari tours, to name a few.
Alwar has many forts, lakes, Havelis, and wildlife reserves, making it a major tourist hub. For travelers, who want to explore and enjoy the natural beauty of Alwar with minimum distraction and a comfy stay, then Utsav Camp Alwar is the right place.
This luxury hotel in Alwar offers daily housekeeping, fireplace, parking, swimming pool, restaurant, and safari tours.
The hotel has 10 rooms, 9 stone cabins, and 1 luxury tent. The hotel offers a changing seasonal menu, meals made from local and fresh ingredients.
Popular Places near Utsav Camp hotel
There are many popular places near the Camp hotel; a few of these places are stop-overs during safari organized by the hotel.
Sariska Tiger Reserve: This is a former hunting ground and presently a wildlife reserve. Sariska Tiger Reserve is spread over 800 acres of land where you can see various wildlife like tigers, leopards, hyens, jungle cats, langurs, crocodiles, and many species of birds. It is 6.9 km far from the Utsav Camp Alwar.
Siliserh Lake: The lake is only 13 Km away from Alwar city and 63.9 km away from Utsav Camp Sariska. Siliserh Lake can be a stop-over before proceeding to Sariska National Park.
Neelkanth Temple: The temple dates back to the 6th-10th century. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, and many pilgrims visit this temple. The temple is one of the spots during jeep safari organized by the Utsav Camp in Alwar.
Kankwari Fort: This is a 17th-century fort built by Maharaja Jai Singh I, where Dara Shikoh was imprisoned by his brother Aurangzeb. Kankwari Fort is located in Sariska Tiger Reserve. The distance from this hotel in Alwar is 20.3 km.
Best Restaurants Nearby the Utsav Camp Hotel:
Utsav camp Alwar has a restaurant and a Cafe which provide delicious food and beverage. While staying at this hotel, you can visit these other restaurants.
Citrus Cafe: It’s a 24x7 multi-cuisine cafe offering Indian, European, American, and Pan-Asian cuisine. The Citrus cafe is in Lemon Tree hotel, which is another 5-star hotel in Alwar. Extended breakfast is also available here.
Hotel Inderlok Classic: This is a fine dining multi-cuisine restaurant. The restaurant serves all types of vegetarian dishes from Indian, Chinese, Continental, and Italian cuisine. Hotel Inderlok Classic is 61.1 km from Utsav Camp Alwar.
Inderlok Dlite: This is another Inderlok restaurant famous for its unique taste and peaceful surroundings. Inderlok Dlite is 63.4 km from the hotel.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe: It’s a multi-cuisine restaurant and a nightclub cafe with a wide range of baked goods and beverages. Gigil Restaurant is 60.6 km from the hotel.
Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant serves a wide range of non-veg dishes. The food here will make you bite your lips. Free home delivery is also available. Al-Lazeez is 68.5 Km from the hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
People Also Ask About Utsav Camp
No, the hotel does not offer any business services. However, it does provide concierge service and other services.
Utsav Camp is for people who want to explore and enjoy the natural beauty of Alwar with minimum distraction and a comfy stay. Trekking and safari are a few of the activities which help you to connect with nature.
Some popular amenities like Pool/Spa, parking and transport, concierge service, 24-hr front desk, daily housekeeping, restaurant, and a coffee shop/cafe are available in Utsav Camp Alwar.
Yes, the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool. It has got a restaurant and a coffee shop also.
Yes, the hotel has a restaurant and a cafe. The hotel offers a continental or a la carte breakfast to the guest. The meals are prepared more fresh fruits and vegetables grown locally.
No, bathtub is not available in the rooms of the hotel.
3.7 out of 5 is the overall rating given by many customers for Utsav Camp hotel.
There is 10 room available at the hotel. 9 stone cabins and 1 luxury tent.
Yes, the hotel has a parking facility.
No, the hotel does not have a free parking facility.
There are many popular attractions near the hotel. However, few of these attractions fall close to this 5- star hotel in Alwar.
Sariska Tiger Reserve: It is a former hunting ground in Alwar and presently a wildlife reserve. Sariska Tiger Reserve is spread over 800 acres of land. Under Project Tiger, it was given the status of a tiger reserve in 1955. It is located in Aravali hills. It is home not only to tigers but also to other animals and birds. The Sariska Tiger Reserve is 6.9 km far from the hotel.
Siliserh Lake: An indisputable spot to visit while you are staying in Rajasthan. Siliserh Lake is only 13 Km away from Alwar city and 63.9 km away from the hotel. It can be a stop-over before proceeding to Sariska National Park; you will get a great chance to see more than 100 species of birds.
Neelkanth Temple: This ancient temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple dates back to the 6th-10th century. Many pilgrims visit this temple even the temple is not easily accessible. The temple is one of the spots during jeep safari organized by the hotel.
Kankwari Fort: It is a 17th-century fort built by Maharaja Jai Singh I. Kankwari Fort is located in Sariska Tiger Reserve. Prince Dara Shikha was a prisoner in this fort by his brother Aurangzeb. The distance from the hotel is 20.3 km.
Here are few restaurants close to this hotel.
Citrus Cafe: This 24x7 multi-cuisine cafe is 59.5 km from the hotel.
Hotel Inderlok Classic: This is a fine dining multi-cuisine restaurant is 61.1 km from the hotel.
Inderlok Dlite: This is another Inderlok Restaurant which is 63.4 km from the hotel.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe: This multi-cuisine restaurant and a nightclub cafe is 60.6 km from the hotel.
Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant is 68.5 Km from the hotel.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: It is a restaurant in Moti Dungri Alwar and is 61.6 km from the hotel.
This hotel in Alwar offers a continental or a la carte breakfast to the guest. The hotel offers a changing seasonal menu, meals made from local and fresh ingredients.
The hotel has got 10 rooms, 9 stone Cabins, and 1 luxury tent.
Stone cabins have 700 sq ft of living space, Spacious bathrooms with nature window showers, Private patios, Air Conditioned, Solar power heated water, Day bed, and Coffee/Tea maker.
The luxury tent has 900 sq ft of living space, spacious bathrooms with double sinks, Private covered porches, Air Conditioned, Solar power heated water, cots for cat naps on the porch, and a Coffee/Tea maker.
Yes, you can get your daily exercise by performing trekking activities organized by this luxury hotel in Alwar and the swimming pool.