- Price Starts At :
- + 804 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, Amritsar
Welcomhotel Amritsar has a traditional and palatial look that makes the guests feel royalty, and guests' health and happiness are the hotel management's top priority. Thus, ranking 3rd in 447 hotels, they bring you this 5-star hotel in Amritsar.
Highlights of the Hotel
- A location viewing over the fascinating city of Amritsar lures the travelers to stay here. It is located at a 3 km distance from the Golden Temple. The hotel has a five out of five ratings for this.
- All the rooms have basic amenities like soundproofing and air-conditioning, room service and housekeeping, flatscreen television, seating area, minibar, etc.
- The hotel even has two diners, a bar, and a tea lounge where the guests are in for a treat of authentic tastes, colorful flavors, and lots of delight.
- The property's basic facilities are accessible Wi-Fi and parking, a fitness center, pool, complimentary breakfast, airport transportation, business services, etc.
- The exceptional amenities available here are a spa, salon, pool, fitness center, steam and sauna, limousine service, laundry, dry cleaning services, business services, and many more.
ITC Welcomhotel Amritsar is in the top 3 best hotels out of all the hotels in Amritsar. It has been artistically designed to suit both business and leisure travelers. The three types of rooms available here are the Deluxe Rooms, Superior Rooms, and Club Rooms. The three suites available here are Junior Suites, Executive Suites, and Raja Sansi Presidential Suites. The check-in timing at this luxury hotel in Amritsar is from 3 PM, and the check-out timing is until noon.
Popular Places near Welcomhotel Amritsar
The famous Golden Temple is a Gurudwara built over an artificial lake, and people from various places travel to worship at this temple. It is 14 km away from ITC Welcomhotel Amritsar.
The Durgiana Mandir is a Hindu temple with its architecture similar to the Sikh Golden Temple. This temple derives its name from the Goddess Durga, who is worshipped here.
Visit the peaceful garden filled with lush greenery for a picnic or a stroll at the Company Bagh.
Jallianwala Bagh is a garden of historical importance and a national memorial of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre. It houses a museum, a gallery, and several memorial structures for tourists to see. It is 14 km away from ITC Welcomhotel Amritsar.
It is one of five takhts of the Sikhs and was initially known as Akal Bunga. One can learn about the architectural mastery and the history of the land when they visit this place.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Ziva All-day Dining
It is a stylish five out of five rated diners serving Indian, International, and Asian cuisines. It ranks number one out of 355 restaurants in Amritsar for its excellent service and mouth-watering food and is near ITC Welcomhotel Amritsar.
Kava Grill & Lounge
Ranking 2nd in 355 restaurants, Kava Grill & Lounge serves local cuisine like no other. It has outstanding scores on food, service, and value.
To have the right taste of Amritsar's delicacies, Kulcha Land is a restaurant one must dine at. It has excellent reviews, impeccable service, and the menu is Indian and vegetarian friendly. It is close to ITC Welcomhotel Amritsar.
With 5 out of five ratings and 12th place in 355 restaurants of Amritsar, Chatter Box invites you to enjoy delicious Chinese, Italian and contemporary meals.
The Yellow Chilli
For unbeatable prices, eat till you are complete at The Yellow Chilli, which serves vegetarian-friendly and vegan Indian dishes.