- Price Starts At :
- + 672.6 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Woodstock Resorts
- Woodstock Resort Coorg is located near Sampigekatte junction, Makikeri.
- The rooms of the hotel are stylish and spacious.
- Rooms are provided with amenities such as air conditioning, a comfortable bed, desk, and shower.
- The hotel also houses an onsite restaurant.
- Standard property amenities such as free internet, free parking, laundry service, housekeeping, game room, archery, badminton, and free breakfast are available.
Woodstock Resort Coorg is one of the best 3 star resorts in Coorg. The view of Misty hills, lush green valleys, and evergreen forests can easily lure one’s eyes. Coffee plantations, pepper plants, and cardamon have surrounded this whole region, and these plantations form mesmerizing sights. This is one of the best budget resorts in Coorg. All the rooms of the resort are spacious and each offers a sight to enjoy from the window. All of the rooms are categorized under superior room and villa. Rooms are provided with amenities such as air conditioning, a comfortable bed, shower facilities, dining area, coffee/tea maker, and flatscreen TV. Interconnected rooms are also available.
Standard property amenities such as free parking, free internet, swimming pool, fitness center, archery, game room, badminton, coffee shop, spa, foot massage, and conference facilities are available at the Hotel Woodstock Resort Coorg. The hotel’s onsite restaurant offers impressive culinary skills by serving mouth-watering delicacies. Big Cup Cafe is the hotel’s coffee shop. Dinner can also be enjoyed by the poolside. Guests can also try nearby restaurants such as Green Cardamon, Barbeque Boy, and Coffee blossoms. Nagarhole National Park and Mercara Gold Estate Coffee Plantation are two of the popular attractions close to the hotels in coorg.