The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Zion hotel
The Zion Hotel is a luxury hotel and is well known for its services and amenities. The 4-star hotel in Shimla is located at a great spot very close to the Sankat Mochan and the Vaishno Devi temple.
Key highlights of the hotel
- The hotels in Shimla are located at a great spot only 900 m from the Sankat Mochan temple and 200 m from the Vaishno Devi temple. The Shirdi sai temple is located at a distance of 400m from the hotel.
- The hotel offers a total of 6 luxurious room options to all of its visitors. Each room has different features like non-view or valley view and can be selected by the visitors according to their convenience.
- The rooms are well equipped with air conditioners, refrigerators, a walk-in shower, and a flatscreen tv for the entertainment of its visitors. Twenty-four-hour room service is also available.
- The hotel comes with an on-site restaurant that provides foods that are great in both tastes and quality. The food provided is freshly prepared.
- The hotel provides many facilities such as a fitness center, game room, parking services, bars, doctors on call, and taxi services.
The luxury hotel in Shimla is hidden in the mountains near Sankat Mochan, away from the main town and the noisy traffic leading to it. Due to its location, the property is the best viewpoint in the entire Shimla. From the porch of Zion, one can easily see Old Simla, New Simla, and Shopping Center Road, which are colorful. Its simple style and beautiful scenery strike a balance between nature and simplicity. With many amenities on hand, the place is worth visiting.
Top places nearby
Vaishno Devi temple
One of India's most visited pilgrimage centers, the Vaishno Devi temple, is at a walkable distance of 300 m from this hotel in Shimla. The place is a significant tourist attraction of the city and is visited in large numbers every year.
This temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman is 610 m from this luxury hotel in Shimla. The place is of great religious importance and is visited by several people every year. The temple can be easily reached by the public as well as private vehicle
Shirdi sai temple
The Shirdi sai temple is at a distance of 2 km from this 4-star hotel in Shimla. The temple is dedicated to Lord Sai of Shirdi and is visited by devotees in large numbers every year.
The temple is 4 km from the hotel and can be easily reached by any means of transport.
The temple is a major tourists attraction in the city and is visited in large numbers. It is located near the zion hotel Shimla.
Top restaurants nearby
The restaurant - 2.2 km.
A popular restaurant in the area and is well known for its service and the quality of food. The restaurant is at a distance of 2.2 km from the Zion hotel Shimla and caShimlaasily reached by any means of transport.
Hide-out cafe - 3.6km
The hide-out cafe provides excellent quality food with fantastic services. The food served is freshly prepared and is of great taste and quality. The cafe is located at a distance of 3.6 km from the Zion hotel, and it also provides table service.
Honey hut cafe Shimla - 3.8 km
The honey hut cafe Shimla is a popular cafe well known for its food and drink options, making it a must-visit for great dishes.
Wake and bake
The restaurant is best for desserts and provides cakes, pastries, etc.
Indian delight restaurant
The restaurant provides Indian cuisine foods which are of great taste and quality.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Zion hotel, Shimla
People Also Ask About Zion hotel
Yes, the luxury hotel in Shimla is very safe to visit during the covid pandemic. All thanks go to the new cleanliness policy adopted by the hotel during this time.
- Antiviral cleaning products
- Face coverings on staff
- the physical distancing of at least 1 meter from each other
- Cashless payment service
- First aid kit
- Protective screens in common areas
- Daily disinfection in all rooms
- Hand sanitizer
- Safe dining setup
- Daily disinfection in common areas
- Hot water linen and laundry washing
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Doctor/nurse on call
- Hygiene certification
- Temperature check for guests and staff
The 4-star hotel in Shimla provides many valuable services to its visitors. Some of them are as follows.
- Free parking
- Free High-Speed Internet (wifi)
- Yoga room
- Bar / lounge
- Game room
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Children's television networks
- Car park
- Breakfast available
- Breakfast buffet
- Breakfast in the room
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Happy hour
- Outdoor dining area
- Wine / champagne
The hotel's standard check-in and check-out time in Shimla is 12.00 PM and 10.00 AM, respectively.
The hotel provides free and secure parking to all visitors who wish to travel the city by private vehicle.
Yes, the hotel is a couple of friendly properties. Unmarried and unrelated couples can check in as long as they have valid identification proof with them.
The following are the room types available at this hotel in Shimla
Standard RoomAccommodates 2 Adults
155 sq. ft.
Queen Bed sized bed
Deluxe Twin Room Non-ViewAccommodates 3 Adults
210 sq. ft.
Twin Bed sized bed
Deluxe Room Non-ViewAccommodates 3 Adults
210 sq. ft.
Double bed sized bed
Super Deluxe Valley ViewAccommodates 3 Adults
281 sq. ft.
Double bed sized bed
Executive View RoomAccommodates 3 Adults
324 sq. ft.
Double bed sized bed
Executive Panoramic ViewAccommodates 3 Adults
270 sq. ft.
King Bed sized bed
The hotel accepts all payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, net banking, APIs, and online payments.
No, the hotel does not consist of an on-site swimming pool
Yes, The hotel comes with an on-site restaurant that provides great foods in both taste and quality. The food provided is freshly prepared.
The hotel has many attractions in its vicinity. Some of them are
- Vaishno Devi Temple- 230 m
- Sankat Mochan- 610 m
- Shirdi Sai Temple- 2 km
- Jakhoo Temple- 4 km
- Mahamaya Temple- 35.8 km
- MLA Quarters- 3.1 km
- Jutogh- 4.1 km
- Shimla ISBT- 4.1 km
- Totu Bus Stop- 4.3 km
- Summer Hill- 4.7 km
- Shimla- 4.8 km
- Summer Hill- 4.8 km
Yes, the hotel comes with an on-site fitness center for all visitors who wish to exercise during their stay at the hotel.
Yes, the hotel offers dry cleaning and laundry services to all of its visitors during their stay.
Yes, the sites such as summer hill are some of the places worth historical importance.
Yes, the hotel is family-friendly. Many families prefer to stay in this hotel to experience luxurious services while visiting Shimla.
The prices depend upon the type of room selected by the visitor. However, the prices range from over 3500 to 6500 rupees respectively.