Pride Continental

  • Gym
  • Swimming pool
  • Restaurant
  • Business_center
  • Internet
  • Internet
Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001Srinagar,India
  • Pride Continental, Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar,
  • Pride Continental, Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar,
  • Pride Continental, Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar,
  • Pride Continental, Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar,
  • Pride Continental, Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar,
  • Pride Continental, Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar,
  • Pride Continental, Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar,
  • Pride Continental, Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar,
  • Pride Continental, Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar,
  • Pride Continental, Near Ghat No 4 ,Boulevard Srinagar,
SAVE
Per Room Per Night
Sub Total
For 1 Room 1 Night Excluding Taxes
add_on
add_on
Lowest Price Guarantee

You are getting lowest possible rate for this hotel

Select Room
Deluxe Double Room only
Deluxe Double Room only
Room Overview
X
  • men
  • men
  • men
Cancellation Policy
Before 20 Days 25% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation. Before 15 Days 50% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation. Before 7 days 75% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation. After 7 Days means 6 days before Check in 100% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation Cancellation of Bookings done for black out dates,weekend,long-weekends,wedding dates,festivals,new year etc will be Non-Refundable & Non Adjustable 13th,14th,25th,26,27,28th August 2016 , 3rd,04th,5th,10th,11th,12th September 2016 8th,9th,10,11,12th October 2016 12th,13th,14th November 2016 10th,11th,12th,13th December 2016 30th, 31st Dec 16 & 01st Jan 2017 (Friday,Sat,Sun) X
Inclusions
X
3150
2250 Tax: 405
Deluxe Double Room with breakfast
Deluxe Double Room with breakfast
Room Overview
X
  • men
  • men
  • men
Cancellation Policy
Before 20 Days 25% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation. Before 15 Days 50% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation. Before 7 days 75% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation. After 7 Days means 6 days before Check in 100% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation Cancellation of Bookings done for black out dates,weekend,long-weekends,wedding dates,festivals,new year etc will be Non-Refundable & Non Adjustable 13th,14th,25th,26,27,28th August 2016 , 3rd,04th,5th,10th,11th,12th September 2016 8th,9th,10,11,12th October 2016 12th,13th,14th November 2016 10th,11th,12th,13th December 2016 30th, 31st Dec 16 & 01st Jan 2017 (Friday,Sat,Sun) X
Inclusions
X
3675
2625 Tax: 473
Deluxe Double with breakfast+ Lunch/Dinner
Deluxe Double   with breakfast+ Lunch/Dinner
Room Overview
X
  • men
  • men
  • men
Cancellation Policy
Before 20 Days 25% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation. Before 15 Days 50% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation. Before 7 days 75% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation. After 7 Days means 6 days before Check in 100% of the total payment will be termed as retention / Cancellation Cancellation of Bookings done for black out dates,weekend,long-weekends,wedding dates,festivals,new year etc will be Non-Refundable & Non Adjustable 13th,14th,25th,26,27,28th August 2016 , 3rd,04th,5th,10th,11th,12th September 2016 8th,9th,10,11,12th October 2016 12th,13th,14th November 2016 10th,11th,12th,13th December 2016 30th, 31st Dec 16 & 01st Jan 2017 (Friday,Sat,Sun) X
Inclusions
X
4200
3000 Tax: 540

About Pride Continental

Hotel Pride Continental is one of the premier / best accomodation located at posh boulevard on the banks of famous Dal Lake with backdrop of Shankaracharya Hill dense with magnificient pines. The hotel has been bought up with a wonderful architecture having 14 rooms (including suites and deluxe rooms) offering world class facilities, exquisite furnished rooms with all modern amenities (cable TV, telephone etc) specially designed to meet your comfort.

No of rooms: 14
Checkin Time: 12:00 pm
Checkout Time: 12:00 pm

Hotel Information and Amenities
X
Hotel Location
Pride Continental
Review
0%

Guests Recommend This Hotel

Over All Rating
hote dekho
0
/5
0 Reviews
Services
Service Quality
0
Cleanness
Cleanliness
0
Food
Value of Money
0
Room Quality
0
Sleep Quality
0