Jaipur Agra Same Day Tour Package By Car
- Tour Duration: Day Tour
- Tour Destination: Jaipur - Agra
Measure the Jaipur Agra route with a luxurious car ride. This package is something that will make you introduce with the rich culture and heritage of Jaipur and Agra.
- A day trip from Jaipur to Agra
- A luxurious car ride
- Exploring en-route tourist sites
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
Tour Detailed Itinerary
Jaipur is the city which is better known as the pink city among the travellers. The welcoming pink color of the city painted on the walls and the old monuments makes this place more attractive fascinating. With the passage of time Jaipur tourism has taken a big leap. Being one of the major tourist destinations Jaipur completes the charming Golden Triangle Tour along with other two cities of Delhi and Agra.
Your Agra-Jaipur Same Tour Package by Car will bring you more close to this Mughal capital. Your tour will start in the morning. You are already there in your accommodation in Jaipur. Our representative will pick you from your desired location in the early hour of the morning. Within next few hours you will reach Agra. On Agra arrival you will be taken to start the Agra excursion. You will visit many tourist places over here such as Agra fort which is also called Red Fort, you will then visit the beautiful Itmad-Ud Daulah’s and then to Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world.
Agra Fort – Primarily established as a military structure, Agra fort was built during the reign of Akbar, later his son Jahangir converted the fort into palace where Mughal Kings for centuries lived. This is the fort where fifth Mughal emperor Shah Jahan imprisoned by his son (Aurangabad) and spent his last eight years of his life watching Taj Mahal from Jasmine tower. Later, in the British time, the fort was again converted in to army barrack and it was not accessible to the common public.
Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s – The tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah’s, is a beautiful mausoleum built by Mughal Empress Noor-Jahan in the memory of her father. This charming monument was the first Mughal monument that was built on the banks of Yamuna River. The architectural style of the monument is quite similar to that of Taj Mahal and that’s by it is often called Baby Taj. But what is more important thing is that Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s was built way back before Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal – Beautiful and charming, Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Listed among the UNESCO declared world heritage site, Taj Mahal is nestled on the banks of Yamuna River. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah-Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. The great architecture was described as the “tear drop on the cheek of time” by great poet Rabindranath Tagore.Evening Time
By the end of the day you will be travelling to the traditional markets of the city. From here you can purchase the beautiful souvenirs for the memory. Later you will be travelling back to Jaipur with lots of cherishing memories.Enquire
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.