Jaipur City Tour Package By Car
- Tour Duration: Day Tour
- Tour Destination: Jaipur
Filled with amazing tourist spots and mesmerizing heritage sites Jaipur has gained its importance in terms of tourism. Established by Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh, Jaipur is filled with many tourist attractions which make this site a pleasant tourist destination. In this Jaipur city tour package by car you are going to explore the city’s most exotic tourist attractions with rich Rajputi history and great architectural wonders. Be it a historical sites or temples or shopping arcades Jaipur has everything that will make your tour memorable.
- Morning visit to Amber Fort
- Thrilling Elephant tour
- Visiting the historical monuments
Tour Detailed Itinerary
Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast in the hotel in which you are staying. Post breakfast you will leave for Jaipur excursion. Our representative will pick you from your desired destination and then you will off to visit Amber Fort.
Amber Fort in Jaipur is a charismatic fort nestled near the Maota Lake is one of the major Jaipur attractions. The fort was has taken its name from Goddess Amba – Amba Mata. While visiting Amber fort you will be enjoying the elephant ride from the bottom to top of the fort. The Sheesh Mahal in amber fort is the major attraction of the fort.
You will then visit to the City Palace, Jaipur. One of the oldest monuments of the Jaipur, the palace was built in 1732 by Sawai Jai Singh and is a perfect blend of Rajput, European and Mughal styles of architecture. In the present time the place is half serving as the home to royal family and half of the museum is now converted into the museum.
After exploring the charming City Palace you will be travelling to visit the beautiful Hawa Mahal. Grand and appealing architecture of the palace is something worth watching. There are 953 small windows in this palace which are constructed in such a way that the royal ladies can watch the daily happening of the city. The architecture of the palace is built in the shape of Lord Krishna’s Crown.
The visit to Albert hall will leave you spell-bounded. Built in the honor of welcoming the Prince of Wales, Maharaja of Jaipur Sawa Madho Singh 2 built this palace. The indo-Saracenic architecture and the ornamentation of stone enhance the beauty of the palace. Albert hall these days is serving as the museum.
Jantar Mantar, Jal Maha, The Pink City Walls and Govind Devji temple are some other places that one can visit during this tour.
By the end of the day you will be travelling back to your hotel and then you will be taking your dinner preceded by the overnight stay.Enquire
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.