Learn Rajputi Culinary Art Under Jaipur Cooking Classes
- Tour Duration: Day Tour
- Tour Destination: Jaipur
Great culture brings rich culinary, that what at least we can say about India. India is filled with rich diversities of culture and traditions and each culture has something unique attached to it in terms of culinary delights. To learn Indian cooking and Rajputi culinary art of Jaipur we have bring this amazing itinerary for you to bring the best of the Jaipur delicacies. Your cooking class will include the introduction about the exotic Indian species, vegetable and other ingredients that you are going to use in the process of cooking. You will cook under the guidance of the professional chefs who will guide you step by step on how to make the delicious food.
- Evening in Jaipur learning the Rajputi culinary delights.
- Learning local dishes.
- Learning cooking art by professional chef.
- Can learn in a group too.
- Pick-Up and Drop facility
Tour Detailed Itinerary
Your cooking class tour will start with your pickup in the evening and then you will be taken to your cooking class destination. You will be welcomed by our food experts and greeted.
Under the guidance of highly experienced chef, you will learn the know-how of preparing the Indian delicacies and a proper way to use them. You will start with legendary Indian snack Smosa (Stuffed potato patties) and learn the complexity of making the batter and folding the cover into small units of samosa.
Then you will prepare the mouth flooding Paneer Tikka. A spicy dish made of farmer cheese which is coated with tangy onion curry. Then after learning some snacks you will learn one of the most rich main course ‘Malai Kofta’ which is the vegetarian version of meat balls, dipped and soaked in milk curry.
Make the notes of every dish and start preparing the naan, the Indian bread. Then you will learn the delicious exotic sweet dishes gulan jamun. Now you have a wide range of exotic Indian delicacies served in front to you. Such as crunchy samosa, delicious Paneer tikka, rich and mouth-watering malai kofta, naan and gulaab jamun. Enjoy your lavish dinner and you will get back to your hotel and overnight stay.Enquire
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.