The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Achrol Bagh
Achrol Bagh Jaipur is one of the resorts in Jaipur where you can enjoy a simple and pleasant environment. There is a dramatic contrast between the sandy plains and rocky hills of the Achrol area and the resort's lush greenery surrounded by a wall. Besides the serene location, one of the 4 star resorts in Jaipur provides accommodation with a spa, swimming pool, restaurant, business center, conference hall, and event venues.
- Achrol Resort is located 12 km away from the Jaipur International Airport, which takes about a few minutes to reach.
- The resort offers accommodation in three types of rooms: Standard Rooms, Deluxe Cottages, and Royal suites.
- A spa, swimming pool, restaurant, business center, conference hall, and event venues are a few of the amenities available at the resort.
- The in-house restaurant offer buffet and A la Carte menu comprised of multi-cuisine dishes.
- Free Wi-Fi service, Room service, Housekeeping, dry cleaning, airport transportation, taxi service, and parking facilities are at guest disposal.
Achrol Bagh is one of the luxury resorts in Jaipur, featuring a village-like setting offering a simple and quiet haven away from the city's hassle. The resort offers a plethora of services and world-class amenities, making it one of the desired destinations for every kind of tourist, no matter the intention of traveling.
Places to visit
Due to its location, it is one of Jaipur's most sought-after hotels. Achrol Bagh is a convenient starting point to explore what the city of Jaipur has to offer.
City Palace of Jaipur
Jaipur is believed to be the world's first planned city when it was established in the Middle Ages, and the City Palace is as old as the Jaipur city. Located 26 km from Achrol Bagh Jaipur.
Maharaja Sawai Jai built Jantar Mantar in Jaipur to study the stars and other celestial phenomena. Located at a distance of 26 km from one of the best luxury resorts in Jaipur.
The palace is located in Amer village, 19 km from Achrol Bagh Jaipur. Built in 967 AD, the Amber Fort is one of the oldest buildings in the city.
Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors)
Sheesh, Mahal is located inside the premise of Amber Fort. Many of the castle's doors and windows have been decorated with unique patterns.
Also known as the Palace of Breeze was constructed under the reign of Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. The Hawa Mahal is 26 km away from the resort
Achrol Bagh features a multi-cuisine restaurant on-site, and many restaurants are within the proximity of one of the best 4 star resorts in Jaipur. Guests can choose to dine at any of these restaurants.
Happy Living Restaurant
The restaurant is clean and well-maintained is just 2.8 km away from Achrol Bagh Jaipur, offering a wide array of delicious cuisine and speedy service.
An excellent meal is served in this clean and well-maintained restaurant. The restaurant's lunch menu and its comfortable atmosphere is quite popular among solo travelers and families.
Only 4.8 km away from Achrol Bagh Jaipur, offering a wide array of food and beverages such as parathas, soups, salads, biryani, sandwich, pasta, shakes, tea, and coffee.
The establishment is a multi-cuisine restaurant, cafe, and bar, offering a wide selection of food and beverages along with a pleasant ambiance and trendy setting.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Achrol Bagh, Jaipur
People Also Ask About Achrol Bagh
Yes, Achrol Bagh Jaipur offers business services such as a business center, meeting rooms, banquet hall, and event venues. The event space available at the resort can handle a large group of people suitable for weddings and formal events. Wi-Fi and parking facility helps in smooth functioning of these events and functions.
Yes, Achrol Bagh Jaipur is one of the resorts in Jaipur that are couple-friendly and allow unmarried couples to stay. But the couple should be above 18 years of age and need to provide valid ID proof at the time of check-in. All the guests of this resort have to go through a thermal screening process at check-in as a COVID 19 precautionary measure.
A few of the resort's amenities include a swimming pool, Spa, Free high-speed internet, an airport shuttle, meeting space, a full American & continental breakfast, and laundry service.
Yes, the resort in Jaipur has a swimming pool and a spa for guests' recreation and rejuvenation.
Yes, the resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant on-site, offering a wide array of food and beverages to guests and visitors.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Achrol resort, but the attached bathroom has a shower and other complimentary toiletries.
Achrol Bagh Jaipur has got 4.6 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guest, an excellent hotel review. Achrol Resort is one of the best luxury resorts in Jaipur, offering all the luxuries in the lap of nature.
There are three types of rooms available at this resort: Standard Rooms, Deluxe Cottages, and Royal suites.
Yes, Achrol Bagh Jaipur has a parking facility along with other facilities.
Yes, the resort has a free parking facility along with other facilities.
Attractions close to the resort are Hawa Mahal, City Palace Jaipur, Amber Palace, Sheesh Mahal, and Jantar Mantar.
Amenities such as TV, A/C, Telephone, Bed, Safe, and attached bathroom with toiletries are available in the resort rooms.
As one of the 4 star resorts in Jaipur, the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests and visitors a wide array of food and beverages.
Stardust, Shree ram restaurants are some restaurants close to Achrol Bagh Jaipur.
Yes, the resort offers cleaning services such as daily housekeeping, laundry service, and dry cleaning.
Yes, historic sites that are also popular attractions close to Achrol Bagh Jaipur are Hawa Mahal, City Palace Jaipur, Amber Palace, Sheesh Mahal, and Jantar Mantar.