The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Heritage Village Resort- Vaishali Nagar
The Heritage Village Resort Jaipur is an exquisite setting for a relaxed and enjoyable vacation in the midst of nature. Being one of the nicest resorts in Jaipur provides lodging in heritage cottages and tree homes, as well as contemporary facilities. Heritage Village Resort, one of the 4 star resorts in Jaipur is themed around a distinct heritage and village concept.
- The Heritage Village Resort is located 9 km away from the Railway Station of Jaipur.
- The resort has 3 types of rooms which are a Deluxe room, a Swiss cottage and a treehouse room.
- They provide a flatscreen TV, 24-hour Room Service, a newspaper every morning, telephone and an attached bathroom in all rooms.
- The resort also has a restaurant that provides different types of food.
- The resort provides free wi-fi connections throughout the property. The hotel has a free parking facility, CCTV surveillance, fire extinguishers, a gym, and a meditation room.
One of the luxury resorts in Jaipur, located 9 kilometres from Jaipur Junction, provides tree huts for lodging, a pool, a gym, a campfire, and multi-cuisine eating. Set within 5 acres of lush vegetation, with mango and almond trees dominating the landscape.
Places to visit
It is one of Jaipur's most sought-after lodgings, located in one of the city's most attractive neighbourhoods. From the Heritage Village Resort Jaipur, getting around Jaipur is simple.
City Palace of Jaipur
When it was established in the Middle Ages, Jaipur is said to have been the world's first planned city. Since the 16th century, the city's seventh dynasty has resided at Jaipur's City Palace.
Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors)
In the Amber Fort, there is a Sheesh Mahal. Perforated flowers adorn the castle's walls, and the castle's doors and windows have been fashioned in a variety of inventive shapes. Glass is used to cover the palace's walls as well.
Maharaja Sawai Jai built observatories in Jaipur, such as Jantar Mantar, to study the stars and other celestial phenomena. The world-famous Jantar Mantar is 12 kilometres from one of the luxury resorts in Jaipur.
The Amer Fort, also known as Amber Fort, is a fort in Rajasthan, India. Jaipur is 11 kilometres away from Amer (the state capital). The Amber Fort, which dates back to 967 A.D., is one of the city's oldest structures.
The Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of Breeze, was built during Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh's reign in 1799. The Hawa Mahal is around 12 kilometres away from one of the best 4 star Resorts in Jaipur.
From The Heritage Village Resort, one of Jaipur's best budget hotels and the city's only one, you can walk to a variety of restaurants.
Mamma’s Knife and Kitchen Restaurant
It takes five minutes from The Heritage Village Resort to go to the nearest restaurant. A variety of activities are available in the area for families and groups of friends.
Restaurants that specialise in a single cuisine may provide a diverse menu.
NA2 Family Restaurant
One of the area's best restaurants is about six minutes away from the Heritage Resort, one of the resorts in Jaipur.
The Curry Spoon
Dinner was delicious and arrived on time, and it was served in a clean and well-kept environment. This is an amazing place to meet up with family or friends for lunch.
Eating time Restaurant
In a clean and well-kept restaurant, a delicious and timely dinner is provided. This is a fantastic spot for a family or group meal.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Heritage Village Resort- Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
People Also Ask About The Heritage Village Resort- Vaishali Nagar
Yes, they provide a conference room, a copy/fax service, and a post/parcel service available to its customers.
Yes, The Heritage Village Resort Jaipur allows unmarried couples.
A swimming pool, a gym, a meditation room, free high-speed internet, a continental breakfast, an airport shuttle, meeting space, a full American breakfast, and laundry service are just some of the features of the resort.
Yes, the Heritage Village Resort Jaipur does have a swimming pool.
Yes, the Heritage Resort Jaipur has a restaurant.
Yes, bathtubs are available in the rooms of The Heritage Village Resort Jaipur.
3.6 out of 5 stars of customer ratings.
The resort has 3 types of rooms which are a Deluxe room, a Swiss cottage, and a treehouse room.
Yes, the Heritage Resort Jaipur has a free parking facility.
Attractions close to the Heritage Resort Jaipur are Hawa Mahal, City Palace Jaipur, and Amber Palace.
Rooms have coffee/tea delivered to the room, daily housekeeping service, a newspaper is sent upon request, a mini-fridge, a flatscreen TV, Valet dry-cleaning, and a private bathroom with essential toiletries.
Veg and non-veg food and Typical drinks are available at the Heritage Resort, one of the luxury resorts in Jaipur.
The curry spoon and Eating Restaurant are some restaurants close to the Heritage Resort Jaipur.
Yes, the Heritage Resort Jaipur offers cleaning services.
English and Hindi are the languages spoken by the staff at the Heritage Resort Jaipur.
The Heritage Resort Jaipur has a paid airport shuttle service with prior booking.
Yes, the Heritage Resort Jaipur has a gym where the guests can exercise.