The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Alor Holiday Resort
Alor Holiday Resort is a 3 star resort in Goa located at one of the best locations. The warm hospitality and fine services and amenities is some of the top reasons tourists prefer to stay at this place.
Highlights of the hotel
The hotel is located at a nice location and is only 5 minutes from the Candolim beach.
The hotel has 66 rooms that are well furnished and are equipped with modern amenities.
The room amenities include various luxurious services such as Air Conditioning, Balcony, Refrigerator, Wardrobe, Television, wi-fi & Room Service.
The hotel also has a poolside restaurant - Paguer, which is a fine place to enjoy a quick and delicious breakfast and relaxing meals with cocktails.
The property amenities include various exclusive services like Swimming Pool, Restaurant, Bar, wi-fi, TV, Room Service.
Goa Alor Holiday Resort is one of the best budget resort in Goa that includes various comfortable amenities that would certainly please the guests. The hotel staff are well mannered who are welcoming towards their guests and treat them with exclusive services.
The resort is perfect for a laid-back trip or any kind of party with friends and family. This resort near Candolim beach is a perfect choice.
Popular places near the hotel
Goa is one of India's most popular tourist spots because of its live culture and exclusive beaches. Goa holds a special position due to its nightlife, beach life, water sports, and heritage monuments.
Goa Alor Holiday Resort is located at such a location from where most of the Goan culture can be experienced with ease. Some of the popular places near the budget Resort in Goa are -
Candolim beach - This beach is one of the most popular beaches in Goa. Candolim Beach would be the perfect choice for anyone for a honeymoon or to spend time together with their family members or loved ones. The distance from the Goa Alor Holiday Resort to the beach is not very far.
Church of our lady of hope - The primitive church of Candolim was built in 1560 and repaired in 1661. The present Candolim Church is built on a different site with its two towers.
Cocoa beach - This beach is one of Goa's most-visit places, although this is not a swimming beach and is a boating beach. The scenery near the beach is fabulous.
Restaurants near the hotel
The hotel has a poolside restaurant - Paguer, which is a fine place to enjoy a quick and delicious breakfast and relaxing meals and cocktails.
However, there are some fine Restaurants near the Goa Alor Holiday Resort, which provides a nice dining experience and a good ambience.
Some of the restaurants near the hotel are-
Victor's - This restaurant is only 0.1 km away from the hotel. The restaurant provides nice Indian and Asian cuisines as well as good seafood. The place is a nice choice to visit with family and friends.
Sizzling ice - This restaurant is at a distance of 0.2 km from the Alor Holiday Resort and serves various extraordinary dishes that tourists would certainly love.
Cafe lazy day - This restaurant is only 0.2 km away from the resort, and this cafe cum restaurant serves various snacks and dishes that would certainly enhance tastebuds.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Alor Holiday Resort, Goa
People Also Ask About Alor Holiday Resort
Yes, Alor Resort offers business services which conveniently also includes a business centre.
Yes, Alor resort is a couple friendly hotel where couples can check-in without any hassle if they are over 18 years of age and have proper documents.
Some of the popular room amenities offered by the Alor holiday are Air Conditioning, Balcony, Refrigerator, Wardrobe, Television, wi-fi & Room Service.
Yes, Alor Resort offers a swimming pool facility within their property.
No, Alor Resort does not provide a bathtub within the room's bathroom.
The Alor Holiday Resort has a poolside restaurant - Paguer, a fine place to enjoy a quick and delicious breakfast and relaxing meals and cocktails.
Yes, Chapora Fort is a famous historical site close to the Alor resort.
The hotel is well rated by customers, the hotel has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars which is "good", and the location and rooms are also rated well by the customers.
The hotel has 66 nice rooms that are well furnished and are equipped with modern amenities. The rooms are only of the Standard room category.
Yes, the Alor Resort has a parking facility for their guests.
Yes, Alor Resort provides a free parking facility to the guests.
Some of the popular attractions near the 3 star resort in Goa are Candolim Beach, Church of our lady of hope, Coco beach.
Some of the property amenities at the budget resort in Goa are Swimming Pool, Restaurant, Bar, wi-fi, TV, Room Service.
The resort has a poolside restaurant - Paguer, which is a fine place to enjoy a quick and delicious breakfast and relaxing meals and cocktails.
Some of the nice restaurants that are close to the Alor Resort are Victor's (0.1 km), Sizzling ice (0.2 km), Cafe lazy day (0.2 km).
Yes, Chapora Fort is a historical site near the Goa Alor holiday resort.
The hotel features multilingual staff who can speak both English and Hindi.
Fitness enthusiasts can exercise near the poolside with convenience and ease.
Goa Alor Holiday Resort is around 0.2 km from the city centre of Calangute.