- Price Starts At :
- + 512.52 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Best Western Merrion Hotel
Accommodate yourself in the posh and classy Best Western Merrion Hotel Amritsar, a 4-star hotel in Amritsar. This is one of the best hotels in Amritsar with world-class facilities and services. The place is known for its neat space bejeweled with all the luxuries. Best Western Merrion Hotel Amritsar Punjab is a luxury hotel in Amritsar. The hotel is located on Ranjit Avenue and has lots of greenery and gardens, making the hotel an ideal place for those who love nature.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel sits in the lap of the gardens and parks, suitable for those morning and evening walks. It is also close to the Golden temple, only 4 km.
- The amenities like free parking, wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, activities for children, hot bath, 24-hour front desk service, business and cleaning facilities make the hotel all the more alluring.
- The rooms of the hotel feature classic furnishings of wood and have modern interiors. They are cozy and comfortable to stay in.
- The hotel boasts restaurants and bars that serve commendable food and drinks in a charming environment.
- The hotel is entirely Air Conditioned, is wheelchair accessible, has elevators, owns a pool and fitness center.
- The fantastic location and the facilities offered add charms to the hotel and attract more tourists to stay there.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR BEST WESTERN MERRION HOTEL
Best Western Merrion Hotel Amritsar is surrounded by many popular tourist attractions that one must visit during their stay at the luxury hotel in Amritsar. Some of them are:
Param Pujya Mata Lal devi Mandir
This Hindu temple is very sacred and considered a miraculous one. In appearance, it seems like the replica of Mata Vaishno Devi Mandir.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
This place is one of the most visited hotspots for tourists in Amritsar. The museum houses the treasure of the history and arts of the Sikhs of the 18th and 19th centuries.
This Hindu temple is similar to the Golden Temple in its architecture and appearance. The Hindu Goddess Durga is worshipped here, thus the name "Durgiana."
Those who come to Amritsar must visit the most prestigious Sikh pilgrimage, the Golden Temple. The rich architecture and the beauty of the place attract everyone to its premises.
Sri Ram Tirath temple
It is the birthplace of the twin sons, Luv and Kush, of Lord Ram and Sita. It is also one of the most visited places in Amritsar.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Best Western Merrion Hotel Amritsar Punjab, the 4-star hotel in Amritsar, serves delicious food to visitors. But the hotel is surrounded by several good eateries that one must have a lick!
Ziva all-day Dining
This eatery is one of the best places to dine in. The place has excellent food prepared in the live kitchen, which promises authenticity, quality, and taste.
Just as the name suggests, the place is known for its mouth-watering Kulchas, the local cuisine of Punjab.
It is a Chinese bar and café that also serves Italian and Contemporary dishes.
The Yellow Chilli
This place is a very welcoming and friendly one that serves specially on-order prepared Indian cuisines. The price is also an agreeable one.
Bakes & Beans
It is a café that has got a separate area for parties and other events. They offer Italian and International cuisines and are vegan friendly too.