The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Brightland Resort & Spa
If you're looking for budget-friendly 4 star resorts in Mahabaleshwar, Brightland Resort & Spa Mahabaleshwar is the best option among the resorts. The resort have gorgeous rooms and courteous staff. There are several luxury resorts in Mahabaleshwar, but there are only a few who will match the standard of this resort.
- The resort offers 4 independent restaurants, offering Indian, Italian, Oriental, Gujarati, and Mughlai cuisines, an all-glass lounge/bar overlooking the valley, Prana spa, a fully-equipped fitness center, and all major indoor games.
- The resort is conveniently located from a number of the foremost popular attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
- Room amenities include a bathroom, A.C., coffee/tea maker, TV, hair dryers, newspaper, room service, telephone, 24*7 power backup, etc.
- The interior is extremely beautiful, and it is one of the best resorts in Mahabaleshwar.
For those who are curious about finding out popular landmarks while visiting Mahabaleshwar, Brightland Resort & Spa Mahabaleshwar Maharashtra India is found in the shortest distance from Mahabaleshwar Hill Station.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR BRIGHTLAND RESORT & SPA, MAHABALESHWAR
The hospitality of Brightland Resort & Spa Mahabaleshwar Maharashtra India is one of the best luxury resorts in Mahabaleshwar and located at a major location to enjoy a number of the simplest attractions in Mahabaleshwar, which are:
At a distance of 2 KM from Brightland Resort & Spa Mahabaleshwar Maharashtra India, Krishnabai Temple is an old temple situated few meters faraway from Panch Ganga Temple in Old Mahabaleshwar. It’s among the famous Mahabaleshwar tourist places.
Located 7 km away from Mahabaleshwar Bus Stand, Kate's Point is one of the foremost picturesque viewpoints of Mahabaleshwar. Residing within the Satara district of Maharashtra, Kate’s Point is among the simplest tourist places of Mahabaleshwar city.
Pratapgarh is located in Satara district of the Indian state of Maharashtra. There are two routes leading up to the fort, Mahad-Poladpur and Wai-Mahabaleshwar. The fort is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays (weekend timings might differ).
Panch Ganga Temple
Located 6 km away from Mahabaleshwar Bus Stand, Panch Ganga Temple is a popular tourist attraction in Mahabaleshwar residing near the Mahabaleshwar Temple. The Panch Ganga Temple is made up of 5 rivers. These rivers include Krishna, Venna, Savitri, Koyna, and Gayatri.
BEST RESTAURANT NEARBY
The Brightland Resort & Spa Mahabaleshwar Maharashtra India isn't only famous for its homely, extravagance, convenient and regal facilities. It’s also one of the most popular 4 star resorts in Mahabaleshwar and is notable for its infelicitous delicacies. Brightland Resort & Spa Mahabaleshwar has finger-licking eateries among all the resorts in Mahabaleshwar.
Chingari, Mahabaleshwar restaurant is found within the Law Garden area; lively during the day, festive by evenings. The restaurant is served by a clear kitchen and features a busy feel with a view of the lively street scene. Chingari’s decor is modern and minimal with contoured wood benches and brushed chrome steel tabletops arranged cafeteria-style. The one-of-a-kind steel space outline structure characterizes the contemporary person of the restaurant.
Evershine Cafe, Mahabaleshwar is a contemporary cafe providing its guests with the best experiences in Mahabaleshwar city. A popular cafe among a lot of tourists, Evershine Cafe greets its guests with great ambiance. Evershine Cafe is the perfect place to de-stress, rejuvenate and revitalize while enjoying the best coffee served in Mahabaleshwar city.
Mad Smokehouse is an iconic outdoor restaurant close to Brightland Resort & Spa Mahabaleshwar Maharashtra India that focuses on seafood, barbecue, grills, sizzlers, slow-fire cooking, and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Brightland Resort & Spa, Mahabaleshwar
People Also Ask About Brightland Resort & Spa
Yes, this establishment in Mahabaleshwar offers a business place and meeting rooms.
No, the resort in Mahabaleshwar is one of the posh resorts in Mahabaleshwar, which is not a couple-friendly property.
Some mainstream conveniences accessible in the resort are luggage storage, CCTV surveillance, dining, luggage assistance, Free Internet.
Yes, the resort of Mahabaleshwar facilitates its guests with swimming pool facilities.
Yes, this resort has a great in-house restaurant serving its guests with great ambiance and delicious delicacies.
No, Bathtubs are not available in the private bathing areas within the rooms of the 4 star resort in Mahabaleshwar.
Overall rating for the resort on Mahabaleshwar given by visitors is 4.5/5.
The resort offers 9 types of rooms: Ivy Suite, Tulip Duplex Grand, Lotus Suites, Maple Wing, and Cottage Duplex Deluxe.
Yes, the resort provides a parking facility to its guests providing both valet and self parking facilities to its guests.
Nearby attractions incorporate Krishnabai Temple (5.2 km), Mahabaleshwar Hill Station (2.0 km), and Mahabaleshwar Temple (5.4 km).
Top room amenities at Brightland Resort & Spa Mahabaleshwar Maharashtra India include a minibar, air conditioner, and a flat-screen TV.
Visitors can enjoy free breakfast, an on-location eatery, and a restaurant during their visit.
Yes, dry-cleaning and laundry services are offered to guests at Brightland Resort & Spa Mahabaleshwar.
The staff at the resort of Mahabaleshwar speak multiple languages, including English and Hindi.
Yes, the resort offers an airport shuttle for guests. Make a call on the Brightland Resort & Spa Mahabaleshwar contact number to enjoy the services.
Yes, guests can access a fitness center during their stay at the resort.