The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Ramsukh Resorts and Spa
Ramsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar is perfect for hosting a wedding in the middle of beautiful and majestic mountains, adding the element of romance and royalty all at the same time. Ramsukh Resort is one of the resorts in Mahabaleshwar that are an ideal wedding destination also. One of the 5 star resorts in Mahabaleshwar that offers luxurious rooms, valley side lawns, swimming pool, forest area, lawns, and sun deck.
- Ramsukh Resort is located in the historic Kshetra Mahabaleshwar away from city hassle.
- The Resort features various types of accommodation ranging from standard to extremely classy and luxurious rooms.
- Ramsukh Resort features a spa, swimming pool, game rooms, restaurant, gym, sunrise deck, pool deck, state-of-the-art venue, and parking space.
- The in-house restaurant named "world of veg", serves various vegetarian dishes from different cuisines.
- The hotel offers BBQ facilities, Babysitting facilities, Concierge, Daily housekeeping, dry cleaning, Laundry service, and Parking service.
Mahabaleshwar Ramsukh Resorts and Spa is one of the perfect luxury resorts in Mahabaleshwar, for a memorable holiday and an excellent stay. The resort is designed to cater to every need of the guests featuring quality services and amenities. Free Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk, fitness center, restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, spa, and recreational activities.
Popular Places near Ramsukh Resorts and Spa
Ramsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar is away from the city center but still close to a few of the attractions. These tourist spots are nearby one of the luxury resorts in Mahabaleshwar.
Connaught Peak: One of the highest peaks in Mahabaleshwar, offers a serene view from the top of the hills. Located just 2.2 km from Mahabaleshwar Ramsukh Resorts and Spa
Elphinstone Point: The point is located at a high altitude, famous for the breathtaking
panoramic views of the majestic hills surrounding the area.
Castle Rock Point: The Point is surrounded by hills, mountains, and forest, home to numerous wildlife. located just 2.7 km from Mahabaleshwar Ramsukh Resorts and Spa
Krishnabai Mandir: The temple was built in 1888, on a hilltop featuring a Shiva Linga. Considered to be the source of the Krishna river, overlooking the Krishna valley.
Venna Lake: The lake is one of the main sources of water for the town, believed to be constructed by Shri Appasaheb Maharaj.
Best Restaurant Nearby
Ramsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar features an in-house restaurant. Guest of one of the 5 resorts in Mahabaleshwar can choose to dine at any of the nearby restaurants.
World of Veg is an in-house restaurant at Mahabaleshwar Ramsukh Resorts and Spa
known for serving vegetarian food from Maharashtrian, Rajasthani, Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian, and continental cuisines.
Farmhouse Bistro is a vegetarian restaurant featuring a wide array of dishes along with an airy setting where guests can enjoy their meal along with a scenic view.
Evershine Cafe features a charming and contemporary setting offering Indian, Continental, and pub snacks, just 4.8 km from Mahabaleshwar Ramsukh Resorts and Spa.
Madsmoke House is a part of Evershine Resort offering seafood, barbecue, sizzlers, and Mediterranean dishes, making it one of the best restaurants in the city.
Saayali restaurant offers a wonderful view of Bhilar Waterfalls along with delicious meals consisting of Chinese and Indian cuisines. Located 4.5 km from one of the resorts in Mahableshwar.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Ramsukh Resorts and Spa, Mahabaleshwar
People Also Ask About Ramsukh Resorts and Spa
Yes, Ramsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar offers business services, such as meeting rooms with Wi-Fi, banquet, and other conference halls equipped with audiovisual equipment. All these facilities help in the smooth functioning of any kind of event.
Yes, Ramsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar is one of the resorts in Mahabaleshwar that are couple friendly and allow unmarried couples to check-in, as long as they have valid ID proof, like an Adhaar card or a passport. All the precautionary measures are taken care of during the present COVID 19 situation, guests have to go through a thermal screening process.
As one of the 5 star resorts in Mahabaleshwar, some popular amenities that are available in Ramsukh Resort are an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, spa, fitness center, games room, bungalows, pool deck, sun deck, lawn, banquet hall, conference room, and parking space.
Yes, there is an outdoor swimming pool in the Ramsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar.
Yes, Ramsukh Resort features an in-house restaurant offering pure vegetarian Indian and Continental dishes.
Yes, in some of the Ramsukh Resort rooms, a bathtub is available along with other toiletries.
Mahabaleshwar Ramsukh Resorts and Spa has got a 4.3 star out of 5-star rating from its guests. It can be considered an excellent review for a hotel making it one of the best luxury resorts in Mahabaleshwar.
Ramsukh Resort features a total of 69 rooms and suites and these rooms are categorized into
- Solitaires Rooms
- Heritage Rooms
- Advait Bungalow
- Nandati Bungalow
Yes, Ramsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar has a parking facility along with an airport shuttle service.
Yes, Ramsukh Resort has a free parking facility along with other facilities for its guests.
These are a few of the attractions close to Ramsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar are.
- Connaught Peak
- Elphinstone Point
- Castle Rock Point
- Krishnabai Mandir
- Venna lake
Some of the room amenities are a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning, free Wi-fi, a minibar, and an attached bathroom with a shower or bathtub along with other toiletries.
Ramsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar has an in-house restaurant offering pure vegetarian Indian and Continental dishes.
Some restaurants close to Ramsukh Resort are.
World of Veg
Yes, cleaning services like housekeeping, dry cleaning, and laundry services are offered at the Ramsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar.
Historical sites such as Mahabaleshwar temple and Krishnabai temple are close to Ramsukh resort.
English and Hindi languages are spoken by the staff of Ramsukh Resort.