The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Caravan Centre Leh
Caravan Centre Leh rests in the serene ambiance of Skara nearby Leh's center. Leh's artistic monasteries, architectural palaces, Trans-Himalayan ranges, and cultural museums thoroughly delight the guests. One of the best hotels in Leh offers guests an aesthetic Ladakhi experience with cultural performances, wooden architecture, and authentic regional cuisine.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The 3-star hotel in Leh locates at Skara, 4 min from the Zorawar Fort.
- The 29 spacious Ladakhi decor rooms on 3 floors are comfortable for families, leisure travelers, trekkers, backpackers, solos, couples, etc.
- The rooms offer free parking, free Wi-Fi, doctor-on-call, a restaurant, car hire, outdoor furniture, sun umbrellas, airport transfers, etc.
- The Ladakhi restaurant adorns wooden paneling and vibrant regional decor serving buffets including Indian, Jain meals, Chinese, Continental & local specialties.
- The comfy facilities are free parking, free Wi-Fi, doctor-on-call, sanitizer dispensers, restaurant, coffee shop, laundry, dry cleaning, paid to pick up, drop services, housekeeping, room service, etc.
The luxury hotel offers a relaxing environment, organic vegetable gardens, hearty meals, Stok Kangri ranges sight, and cultural performances depicting Ladakh's vibrant culture. The nearest airport Kushok Bakula Rimpochee is 2.1 km away from Hotel Caravan Centre Leh. As one of the luxury hotels in Leh, Caravan Centre offers free parking, free Wi-Fi, an on-site restaurant with a buffet, cultural performances, outdoor furniture, airport transfers, safety, hygiene, TVs, wardrobe, complimentary toiletries, housekeeping, etc.
5 Popular Places near Caravan Centre
Caravan Centre Leh is a beautiful Ladakhi resort set in the heart of Leh. The Leh Main Bazar is a 7 min drive where tourists can indulge in Ladakhi handicrafts, jewelry, Kashmiri carpets, decor, cuisine, etc.
Khardung La- A scenic 1 hr 14 min road trip with monastery stops, the world's highest motorable pass, has a stunning view of the snowy Karakoram ranges and leads to Nubra and Shyok valley.
Shanti Stupa- 5.1 km from Hotel Caravan Centre Leh, the white-domed marble shrine holds beautiful Buddha relics and a peaceful atmosphere.
Sankar Gompa- One of the Best Hotels in Leh is 4.4 km from the artistic monastery famous for murals and paintings of effigies of Buddha, guardians of the four quarters of Heaven, the wheel of life, etc.
Namgyal Tsemo- 5.5 km from Hotel Caravan Centre Leh, the picturesque shrine, has a three-story large gold structure of Maitreya Buddha and ancient manuscripts.
Leh Palace- One of the luxury hotels in Leh, Caravan Centre, is 3 km from the magnificently architectured former palace offering a lovely view of Leh.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
Caravan Centre Leh surrounds by a few of the highly-rated restaurants in Leh. The hotel has a Ladakhi wooden furnished restaurant with a buffet lunch and dinner choice of Indian, Chinese, Continental & local delicacies.
Bon Appetit- 3 km away, the charming joint offers delicious Italian, International, European cuisine for families, friends, etc.
Dreamland Restaurant- Hotel Caravan Centre Leh is 2.4 km from the outdoor eatery with music, Indian, Chinese, International, and Asian cuisine.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- 2.4 km from the hotel, the restaurant serves Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, Fusion hearty meals.
The Tibetan Kitchen- A 2.3 km from Hotel Caravan Centre Leh leads to a family-friendly restaurant serving Chinese, Indian, Vegetarian, and Tibetan meals.
World Garden Cafe- The 3-star hotel in Leh is 2.8 km from the pleasant outdoor eatery serving Italian, Indian, Tibetan, and Asian cuisine.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Caravan Centre Leh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Caravan Centre Leh
Caravan Centre Leh locates at a beautiful location in Skara nearby a few of the most adored and visited tourist destinations. Guests in Leh can indulge in monastery tours, camping near Pangong, desert safaris in Nubra, skiing in the Himalayas, and much more. The famous Zorawar Fort is just 4 min drive away that features ancient treasures of former dynasties.
Khardung La- A scenic road trip with a monastery tour is a 1 hr 13 min drive away from the highest motorable pass with a captivating view of Karakoram.
The confluence of the Indus and Zanskar River- A beautiful 33.8 km drive on the famous Leh highlands leads to the desert valley where the breathtaking turquoise-colored rivers meet.
Spituk Gompa- 5.5 km from the comfy hotel, the lovely shrine has a peaceful atmosphere and a gigantic Kali statue.
Thiksey Monastery- A 17.3 km drive leads to the beautiful Tibetan-Buddhist rests on a hilltop offering a glimpse of the breathtaking Leh highlands.
Leh Palace- The elegant hotel is 3 km from the former royal palace on an elevation sharing a panoramic scene of Leh from the terrace.
Caravan Centre Leh offers free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, housekeeping, a modern bath with complimentary toiletries, hot water, central heating from September-October, TVs, work desk, chair, dine-in, etc.
Yes, Caravan Centre Leh offers free parking for the convenience of the guests.
Yes, the hotel locates just 2 km from the bustling Leh city centre.
Yes, the Caravan Centre hotel is surrounded by some of the surreal historical sites' tourists can experience Leh's Tibetan-Buddhist culture. The tourists can visit the white-domed Shanti Stupa in the evening to see the beautiful skies and traditional Buddha relics.
- Leh Palace
- Zorawar Fort
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Namgyal Tsemo
- Stok Monastery
Yes, Caravan Centre Leh offers a good internet connection via free Wi-Fi on hotel premises.
No, the Caravan Centre hotel of Leh does not have a swimming pool for the guests.
The hotel's Check-In starts at 11.00 AM, and the Check-Out is at 09.00 AM. The guests can request a change in the timings during the booking process before visiting this hotel or any other hotels in Leh.
The 3-star hotel in Leh offers comfortable amenities like free parking, free Wi-Fi, paid airport transfers, currency exchange services, doctor-on-call, conference rooms, laundry, dry cleaning, sanitizer dispensers, rental cars, on-site restaurant, a lawn, terrace, outdoor furniture, buffet, sun umbrellas, etc. The hotel also graciously offers tours and packages assistance. The hotel offers regional cultural performances with costumes and music if the guests request.