The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Royal Heritage Resort
Royal Heritage Resort Leh is located at the cheery Fort Road in Leh. Travelers indulge in Leh's rich Tibetan-Buddhist history, arts, culture, visiting the artistic monasteries, palaces, and museums. One of the best hotels in Leh ensures an unwinding getaway for tourists with warm customer service and a relaxing location.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The 3 star hotel in Leh locates in the heart of Leh on Fort Road, 2 min from the famous Zorawar Fort.
- The 6 self-governing Ladakhi huts with balconies are spacious and cozy, ideal for families, couples, leisure travelers, trekkers, etc.
- The rooms offer 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi, telephone, bathroom, complimentary toiletries, laundry, etc.
- The hotel boasts a charming restaurant serving Indian cuisine with a dine-in option in comfortable rooms.
- The facilities offered are free Wi-Fi, parking, doctor-on-call, car hires, airport transfers, conference facilities, a bar, on-site restaurant, coffee shop, etc.
One of the luxury hotels in Leh offers a spacious living room and dining space in each hut with a lovely outdoor area for resting. The hotel is nearby a few of the most significant monasteries and the beautiful architectural Leh Palace. Hotel Royal Heritage Resort Leh offers amenities like free parking, free Wi-Fi, airport transfers, doctor-on-call, first-aid services, laundry, dry cleaning, on-site dining, rental cars, sanitizer installations, etc.
5 Popular Places near Hotel Royal Heritage Resort
Royal Heritage Resort Leh rests on the beautiful Fort Road amid Leh's city and a stunning mountain view. The guests can enjoy a drive to the most visited sites Shanti Stupa, 10 minutes, and the renowned Prayer Wheel 5 min away.
Leh Palace- 1.5 km from the 3 star hotel in Leh, the former royal palace nestles at an elevation giving a breath-taking glimpse of Leh.
Zorawar Fort- Just 700 m from the hotel, the charming fortress holds unique stamps and treasures from former dynasties.
Khardung La- 38.2 km from the posh hotel, the world's highest motorable pass, is a snowy destination with a panoramic view of the Karakoram ranges.
Spituk Gompa- 6.7 km from the Hotel Royal Heritage Resort Leh, the lovely monastery, has a peaceful atmosphere and a gigantic Kali statue.
The confluence of Indus and Zanskar River- 44 minutes (35.0 km) from one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the enthralling rivers merge between the deserted valley.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
Royal Heritage Resort Leh locates at the heart of Leh city, surrounded by a few highly-rated restaurants where tourists can relish authentic Ladakhi cuisine. The hotel has a charming on-site restaurant serving Indian meals.
The Tibetan Kitchen- Serving Chinese, Indian, Tibetan delicacies, the restaurant is just 850 m away from one of the posh hotels in Leh.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- Hotel Royal Heritage Resort Leh is 1 km from the family-friendly eatery serving Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, Fusion cuisine.
Bon Appetit- Serving Italian, International, European cuisine, the famous restaurant is just (1.5 km) 5 min walk from the hotel.
La Piazzetta- (1.5 km) 5 min walk away from the hotel, the restaurant serves savory Indian, Pizza, Italian, International cuisine.
Coffee Culture- Famous for Irish coffee, breakfast, brunch, the trendy cafe is 1.2 km from the Royal Heritage resort.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Royal Heritage Resort, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Hotel Royal Heritage Resort
Royal Heritage Resort Leh offers a stunning location at the heart of Leh. The tourists experience local culture, traditions, arts, and cuisine in Leh Main Bazaar and enjoy the brown highlands.
- Leh Palace
- Zorawar Fort
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Khardung La
- Shanti Stupa
Yes, the hotel offers plentiful parking space to the guests.
Royal Heritage Resort Leh offers free parking, free Wi-Fi, Conference facilities, doctor-on-call, first-aid services, sanitizer dispensers, airport transfers, Car hire, Coffee shop, on-site restaurant, bar, etc.
Royal Heritage Resort Leh locates at the heart of Leh city, just 0.6 km away.
Yes, the resort offers excellent laundry, dry cleaning, housekeeping, and a caretaker. The hotel provides disinfection services and sanitizer dispensers.
Yes, the hotel is surrounded by some popular attractions, some of them are:
Shanti Stupa- 4.4 km from the hotel, the peaceful shrine features ancient relics of Buddha and blessings of the Dalai Lama.
Leh Palace-1.5 km away, the former royal palace has stunning architecture and gives an incredible view of Leh city.
Zorawar Fort- Just 700 m from the hotel, the charming fort features a unique stamp collection, rich history, and treasures of former dynasties.
Hall of Fame- A 4.3 km drive from the hotel takes you to the museum paying homage to the brave Indian Arm showcasing weapons, exhibits, and a souvenir shop.
Sankar Gompa- 2.9 km away, the monastery adorns murals and paintings of effigies of Buddha, guardians of the four quarters of Heaven, the wheel of life, and more.
Yes, the 3 star hotel in Leh has a lovely restaurant serving homely Indian meals with a dine-in option in the rooms.
No, Royal Heritage Resort Leh does not offer a swimming pool for the guests.
One of the luxury hotels in Leh offers Double Deluxe rooms in the independent huts. The huts come with a living room and dining space.
Royal Heritage Resort Leh Double Deluxe rooms vary from approximately INR 5500 to INR 6800. The prices differ from the type of accommodation, dates, and availability.
Royal Heritage is one of the hotels in Leh that is surrounded by a stunning location and family-friendly restaurants. Yes, the hotel is located in a good neighbourhood as it is 0.6 km from the Leh center. The warm staff looks after all needs and ensures to give you a Ladakhi experience with modern amenities. Family-friendly restaurants, moreover, the hotel adheres to COVID-19 Protocols and takes all safety measures for a convenient stay.
The hotel offers Check-In time from 8.00 AM and Check-Out time starts from 8.00 AM.