The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Auspicious Hotel Ladakh
The Auspicious Hotel sets on the Chulung Old Road, just five minutes from the vibrant Leh Main Bazaar. Admired for adorning beautiful hilly desert landscapes and the snow-clad mountain ranges, Leh is a favorite destination among travelers. Being one of the best hotels in Leh, the warm stay offers the guests a holistic experience through the chilly highlands exploring Tibetan-Buddhist arts and culture.
Highlights of the Hotel
- This 3 star hotel in Leh locates at a quiet location on the Chulung Old Road, five minutes from the lively Leh Main market.
- The 66 modern rooms are ideal for family travelers, leisure travelers, solo guests, and trekkers.
- The cozy rooms include free Wi-Fi, housekeeping, 24-hour room service, a seating area, and a flatscreen TV.
- The lovely Ladakhi architectural restaurant serves Indian, Tibetan, and local delicacies in the dining room.
- The highly-rated facilities offered are free Wi-Fi, airport transportation, in-house restaurant, room service, housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning.
The Auspicious Hotel Ladakh Jammu and Kashmir are at the heart of Leh nearby. A few of the significant Buddhist-Tibetan monasteries like Shanti Stupa guests can meditate peacefully and indulge in the spiritual past of Leh. The hotel is one of those luxury hotels in Leh that are easily accessible by travellers as the nearest airport Kushok Bakula Rimpochee is 4.3 km away.
The hotel is renowned for its luxurious amenities like a dining hall, in-house restaurant, outdoor furniture, cafe shop, Flatscreen TVs, family-friendly rooms, and more.
5 Popular Places near Auspicious Hotel in Ladakh
The Auspicious Hotel rests at a charming location nearby the Leh Main Bazaar. Leh's market is a visual treat adorned with lovely small shops selling Ladakhi jewellery, decor, carpets, arts, and souvenirs.
Khardung La- a 1 hr 5 min drive away from one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the snow-white highest motorable pass offers a picture-perfect view of the white Himalayan mountains.
Magnetic Hill- The hotel is 37 min drive from one of the most famous attractions that captivate tourists of all ages. The vehicles on the sloped landscapes of Leh seem to go upward in a visual illusion.
Shanti Stupa- 11 min drive away from the Auspicious Hotel Ladakh Jammu and Kashmir, the white-domed Stupa features ancient Buddha relics and has a peaceful mountain view.
Spituk Monastery- 16 min drive from the hotel, the picturesque shrine features a giant Kali statue revealed at the annual festival of Leh.
Thiksey Monastery- 27 min drive from the Auspicious Hotel in Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir, the largest monastery in Central Leh, has a serene atmosphere and Tibetan-Buddhist artistry.
5 Best Restaurants Nearby
The Auspicious Hotel nestles near the heart of Leh, makes it convenient for guests to find a few of the highly-rated restaurants around. Moreover, the stay is one of the hotels in Leh that offer a charming Ladakhi style dining room and multi-cuisine restaurant with homely Indian and Tibetan cuisine.
Gesmo- 280 m from the Auspicious Hotel Ladakh Jammu and Kashmir, the friendly eatery, serves Local cuisine, Italian, Indian, Pizza, Fast food, and Tibetan cuisine.
Lamayuru Restaurant- The hotel is 280 m away from the cozy restaurant serving Indian, Tibetan, International, Asian meals.
Bon Appetit- Serving delicious Italian, Pizza, International, European cuisine, the joint is 850 m from the 3 star hotel in Leh.
Correto Leh- 800 m from the Auspicious hotel in Ladakh, the multi-cuisine restaurant, serves delectable Indian and continental dishes.
The Tibetan Kitchen- The charming restaurant is (350.0 m) 2 min walk from the hotel and serves hearty Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Auspicious Hotel Ladakh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About The Auspicious Hotel Ladakh
The Auspicious Hotel Ladakh Jammu and Kashmir offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, an in-house restaurant, dining hall, bonfire, outdoor seating, 24-hour room service, housekeeping, laundry, etc.
The Check-In at the hotel begins at 12 PM and, the Check-Out Time is until 10:00 AM. The guests can request the hotel for an early Check-In before reaching the hotel.
Yes. The stay is one of those hotels in Leh that offer convenient parking facilities to the guests.
No. The hotel does not offer a swimming pool to the guests.
Yes. The hotel has a charming Ladakhi decor dining hall and a restaurant serving Indian and local delicacies.
The 3 star hotel in Leh has two types of luxurious rooms. The Comfort room and the Superior room is available for the guests.
The luxury hotel stands at a beautiful location for guests to relax and unwind, catching a glimpse of the beautiful Trans-Himalayan ranges. Leh is a lovely land of the Lamas famous for adorning centuries-old Tibetan-Buddhist monasteries and royal palaces. The guests can pray along with the warm-hearted monks turning the notable prayer wheels with chants. Travellers love to take a long spectacular road trip through Jalebi Road, the Khardung La pass, and Nubra valley to witness the deserted dunes.
- Shanti Stupa- 11 minutes from one of the most visited shrines, the white-domed marvel has early relics of Buddha.
- Thiksey Monastery- The artistic monastery is one of the biggest in Central Leh and serene atmosphere with a stunning view of the Leh mountains. The hotel is 27 minutes from the Buddhist-Tibetan shrine guests admire.
- Khardung La- At 1 hour distance from the hotel, the highest motorable pass in snowy paradise tourists love to capture. The road leads to the renowned Nubra and Shyok valley.
- The confluence of Zanskar and Indus rivers- 46 minutes from the charming and warm stay, the heavenly turquoise emerging of the majestic rivers is a sight to behold. The Zanskar and Indus rivers meet each other between the deserted valley landscape.
- Leh Palace- 3 minutes from the hotel, the former abode of the royals gives a stunning view of the Leh town and blue skies from the hill.
Yes, one of the luxury hotels in Leh rests at the core of Leh nearby the historically significant palaces and monasteries. The travellers can indulge in Tibetan-Buddhist culture, cuisine, and art on the picturesque brown-hued highlands of Leh. The warm people, monks, and the age-long preserved history make the getaway meaningful and spiritual for the guests.
- Leh Palace
- Zorawar Fort
- Spituk Gompa
- Sankar Gompa
- Stok Monastery