The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- ue to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Mogol Hotel
The Mogol Hotel nestles on the vibrant Changspa Road, a 10 minutes walk from Leh Main Market. The tourists can indulge in Leh's rich Tibetan-Buddhist heritage by visiting monasteries, relishing Ladakhi cuisine, skiing in the Himalayas, camping beside Pangong Lake, desert safaris in Nubra, and more. One of the most elegant hotels in Leh is known for a perfect relaxing Tibetan ambiance and pleasant weather.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The 3 star hotel in Leh is located on the Changspa Road in Leh near the famous Shanti Stupa.
- The 20 modern wooden furnished rooms attract adventurers, leisure travelers, families, groups, couples, etc.
- The spacious rooms adorn free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, sofa, mountain view, modern bath with hot water, etc.
- The lovely Ladakhi multi-cuisine restaurant serves Indian, Asian, regional, and seasonal menus.
- The facilities include free parking, free Wi-Fi, doctor-on-call, on-site restaurant, a lawn, outdoor furniture, kids play area, etc.
As one of the luxury hotels in Leh, Hotel Magol offers guests tours and packages around Leh monasteries and famous tourist spots in Ladakh. The nearest Airport Kushok Bakula Rimpochee, is 5.1 km from the Mogol hotel. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, doctor-on-call, sanitizer dispenser, kids play area, on-site restaurant, airport transfers, rental cars, sun deck, room service, housekeeping, bonfire, etc.
5 Popular Places near the Mogol hotel in Leh
The hotel Mogol is located at a serene location nearby the most adored tourist destinations. The tourists can indulge in the Tibetan-Buddhist culture by visiting famous places like Shanti Stupa and Leh Main Bazaar.
Leh Palace- Just 950 m from the hotel Mogol in Leh, the former royal palace nestles at an elevation giving a breath-taking glimpse of Leh.
Zorawar Fort- 2.5 km from the 3 star hotel in Leh, the charming fortress, holds unique stamps and treasures from former dynasties.
Hall of Fame- 5.6 km from one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the war memorial dedicates the weapons, exhibits to the heroic soldiers of the Indian Army.
Namgyal Tsemo- 5.7 km from the Mogol Hotel Leh, the picturesque shrine, has a three-story large gold structure of Maitreya Buddha and ancient manuscripts.
Sankar Gompa- 2.1 km away, the artistic monastery is home to murals and paintings of effigies of Buddha, guardians of the four quarters of Heaven, the wheel of life, and more.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
The Mogol Hotel is located at a vibrant location nearby a few highly rated restaurants, where guests can enjoy local and Ladakhi cuisine. The hotel offers a Ladakhi decor multi-cuisine restaurant serving exquisite Indian and Kashmiri delicacies.
Bon Appetit- Just (800 m) 3 minutes walk away from the hotel, the charming restaurant serves Italian, Pizza, International, European cuisine.
Kc Garden Restaurant- Just 280 m from the hotel in Leh, the eatery adorns live music and a private bonfire along with hot Indian cuisine.
The Tibetan Kitchen- 1.1 km from one of the comfortable hotels in Leh, the family-friendly eatery, serves Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals.
Coffee Culture- Just (850 m) 4 min walk from the hotel Leh, the trendy cafe is famous for Irish coffee, breakfast, brunch.
Bodhi Greens- Also (850 m) 4 min walk away, the rooftop mountain view eatery serves Indian, International, Asian, Middle Eastern, Tibetan cuisine.
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Mogol Hotel, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About The Mogol Hotel
The Mogol Hotel sits at Changspa Road, surrounded by a few of the most visited monasteries, forts, palaces, Leh Main Bazaar, and places of interest. Leh has so much to offer, from its Tibetan-Buddhist culture to the tourists to indulge in a peaceful getaway. The famous nearby attractions are:
- Leh Palace
- Spituk Gompa
- Shanti Stupa
- Stok Monastery
- Khardung La
Yes, the 3 star hotel in Leh offers free parking facilities to the guests.
Yes, the Mogol hotel offers excellent cleaning services like dry cleaning, laundry, sanitation, disinfection, and a caretaker.
Yes, one of the best hotels in Leh is in a peaceful vicinity away from the city. The warm stay is close to some of the significant historical destinations tourists visit while in Leh.
Namgyal Tsemo monastery-5.3 km away, the 1430 structure, features a three-story high gold sculpture of Maitreya Buddha and ancient manuscripts.
Gurudwara Pathar Sahib- 24.7 km away, the shrine pays tribute to Guru Nanak Ji with a boulder featuring his body imprints.
Hall of Fame- 5.6 km from the hotel, the decorated museum pays homage to the brave soldiers of the Indian Army.
Zorawar Fort - 2.5 km from the hotel, the mighty fortress adorns unique stamps and treasures of former rulers.
Sankar Gompa- 2.1 km away, the monastery is home to murals and paintings of effigies of Buddha, guardians of the four quarters of Heaven, the wheel of life, and more.
Yes, the Mogol Hotel adheres to all COVID- 19 hygiene protocols for the convenience of the guests. The well-trained staff ensures a hygienic environment with daily disinfection of rooms, guest and staff temperature checks at the hotel entry. The hotel maintains social distancing and tries to provide the best service with contact-less practices.
The hotel Mogol offers free parking, free Wi-Fi, on-site restaurant, outdoor seating, sun deck, doctor-on-call, laundry, dry cleaning, 24-hour room service, tour assistance, airport transfers, and more.
The hotel offers Check-In time at 09:00 AM and Check-Out time at 08:00 AM.
The Mogol Hotel prefers payment via Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card, Cash.
No, The Hotel does not offer a swimming pool to the guests.
Yes. The Mogol Hotel has a posh Ladakhi styled multi-cuisine restaurant with exquisite decor and hot Indian, Tibetan, and local delicacies to relish.
The hotel offers three types of luxurious rooms: the Suite, the Double Deluxe, and the Super Deluxe Rooms. All of the rooms are wooden-furnished with a sleek look and a stunning view.
Hotel Mogol houses three types of luxurious rooms, so the prices vary in accommodation choice. The Suites approximately start from INR. 6,500 per night. The Double Deluxe rooms Approx. start from INR. 4,500.0. The Super Deluxe rooms start approx. from INR. 5,500.0 per night.
Yes. The Mogol Hotel offers a stunning location with a friendly neighborhood just minutes away from the Leh Main Bazaar and city center. Being one of the luxury hotels in Leh, Mogol Hotel provides good amenities like free Wi-Fi, free parking, outdoor furniture, an on-site restaurant, a lush lawn, and spacious rooms. The hotel ensures sanitation, sanitizer dispensers, doctor-on-call, and first-aid services.