The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Layul Palace
Hotel Layul Palace is located on a quiet street on Yurtung road, just a little further from the renowned Shanti Stupa. Leh has a deserted coffee-colored landscape decorated with Buddhist-Tibetan monasteries and Trans Himalayan Ranges. The guests enjoy the art and culture for an unwinding experience in the land of the Lamas. Among all the hotels in Leh, the hotel is just 2.7 km from the Leh Main market for guests to shop for Ladakhi jewelry, carpets, clothing, decor items.
Highlights of the hotel
- The 3-star hotel in Leh is located on the peaceful Yurtung road near the renowned Shanti Stupa.
- The luxury rooms attract family tours, trekkers, friends, leisure and solo travelers.
- The rooms offer free Wi-Fi, housekeeping, 24-hour room service, a modern bath, breakfast, etc.
- The homely restaurant features Ladakhi architecture and serves Himalayan delicacies, Indian, Chinese, and Continental cuisine.
- The hotel's exquisite amenities are free Wi-Fi, free parking, in-house restaurant, airport transportation, doctor-on-call, 24-hour room service, and housekeeping.
Hotel Layul Palace Leh has a lovely and quiet location near one of the most visited tourist attractions in Leh, the Shanti Stupa. The hotel surrounds many artistic and history-rich monasteries, natural marvels, and royal palaces waiting for travelers to explore. The Luxury hotel in Leh is accessible for the guests as the nearest airport Kushok Bakula Rimpochee is 4.5 km away.
The hotel provides doctor-on-call, room service, in-house restaurant, outdoor sports, airport transport, sanitizer dispensers, disinfected public areas, a mountain view from the homely rooms, and more.
5 Popular Places near Hotel Layul Palace
Hotel Layul Palace has an excellent location at Yurtung road nearby the most famous tourist attraction, the Shanti Stupa, and other artistic monasteries. Tourists can indulge in the treks and tours arranged by the hotel on the brown-hued beautiful landscapes.
Shanti Stupa- Just 1 km from one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the white-domed pleasant monastery is famous for dwelling ancient Buddha relics.
Khardung La- Hotel Layul Palace Leh is 36.7 km away from the snowy highest motorable pass, gives way to Nubra and Shyok valleys.
Hall of Fame- 6 km from the hotel, the foundation dedicates the weapons, exhibits to the heroic soldiers of the Indian Army.
Thiksey Monastery- The 3-star hotel in Leh is 20.3 km from the largest monastery in Central Leh. This place is the perfect site to meditate and experience a joyful surroundings.
Leh Palace- 1.9 km from Hotel Layul Palace Leh, the royal abode of former rulers, situates at an elevation offering the perfect view of Leh and clear skies.
5 Best Restaurants nearby
Hotel Layul Palace locates near Leh's main bazaar adorning a few of the loved restaurants in Leh. The tourists relish Indian, Asian, and Tibetan cuisine while on their relaxing getaway. The hotel offers breakfast and in-room meals for the guests.
Yama Coffee House & Restaurant- 1.1 km from the hotel, the charming restaurant serves Indian, European, vegetarian, and vegan cuisine.
Kc Garden Restaurant- The restaurant offers live music and a private bonfire along with hot Indian cuisine. The renowned restaurant is 4.7 km from Hotel Layul Palace Leh.
G Kitchen- The Ladakhi-styled Rooftop Restaurant with mountain view serves Italian, Chinese, Indian, International cuisine and is 1.4 km from one of the poshest hotels in Leh.
Bon Appetit- The eatery serves delicious Italian, Pizza, International, European cuisine and is 2.4 km away from Hotel Layul Palace Leh.
The Tibetan Kitchen- The family-friendly restaurant is 2.5 km from the hotel and serves mouth-watering hearty Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Dining Area
Safety & Hygiene
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Layul Palace, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Hotel Layul Palace
Hotel Layul Palace offers exquisite amenities like free Wi-Fi, parking facilities, sanitiser dispensers, housekeeping, 24-hour room service, breakfast, in-house restaurant, outdoor sports, airport transportation, and more.
Hotel Layul Palace offers the guests a Check-In Time at 09:00 AM. The Layul Palace hotel's Check-Out Time is until 08:00 AM.
Yes, being one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the Palace offers ample parking facilities for the guests.
Layul Palace Hotel has two types of rooms. The Suite room and the Deluxe room. All the rooms give a charming vibe and a stunning view of the snow-clad mountains. The rooms come with their perks like European, Continental, and American plans.
The 3 star hotel in Leh accepts payment modes through Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card. The hotel also accepts payments via Cash.
Yes, the hotel has a charming Ladakhi-decor homely restaurant serving Himalayan delicacies, Indian, Chinese, and continental cuisine.
No, Layul Palace in Leh does not offer a swimming pool to the guests.
Layul Palace rests in a great locale nearby the monastery tour and historically significant palaces and forts. The tourists can indulge in the rich Tibetan culture visiting the prayer wheels, chanting mantras, and interacting with the warm Buddhist monks.
Shanti Stupa- 1.0 km from the hotel, the white-domed monastery is famous for blessings by the Dalai Lama and holds relics of Buddha.
Leh Palace- A stunning Ladakhi palace at an elevation gives the most breathtaking glimpse of Leh city. The hotel is 1.9 km from the former royal home.
Magnetic Hill- The hotel Layul Palace is 29 km from the illusional treat for the guests. The cars seem to go uphill on the hilly landscapes of Leh, captivating the watchers.
Khardung La- The highest motorable pass is one of the most stunning snowy locations leading to the famous Nubra and Shyok valleys. The hotel is 36.7 km from the exciting tourist attraction.
Thiksey Monastery- The largest monastery in Central Leh is 20.3 km from the hotel. The tranquil shrine is perfect for a pleasant atmosphere for meditation.
Yes, the Palace is one of the charming hotels in Leh that are close to a few of the historically significant monasteries and palaces. The travelers can experience the Tibetan culture and art of Leh around the famous destinations around the hotel.
- Leh Palace
- Zorawar Fort
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Takthok Monastery