The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Tsokar Retreat
Hotel Tsokar Retreat is located at the city's core at Tukch Road near the Leh Main Market. The hotel offers a stunning glimpse of the Stok Kangri ranges from the rooms. The brown landscape is renowned for its Tibetan-Buddhist culture, and Tsokar Retreat is one of the best hotels in Leh to explore the culture. The hotel is ideal for a pleasant atmosphere and welcoming staff, making your getaway a memorable one.
Highlights of the hotel
- The 3 star hotel in Leh is located at Tukch Road, near the Leh Main Road.
- The charming Premium rooms are ideal for families, couples, solo travelers, and leisure travelers.
- The amenities offered in the rooms are free Wi-Fi, bathrobes, a modern bath, a view of Stok Kangri ranges, 24-hour room service, hot water, housekeeping, doctor-on-call, etc.
- The hotel features a Ladakhi styled sophisticated dining room and a multi-cuisine restaurant serving local and international delicacies.
- The prominent facilities include free Wi-Fi, parking, airport transfers, an on-site restaurant, housekeeping, 24-hour room service, and much more.
Hotel Tsokar Retreat Leh is close to a few of the historically significant monasteries and palaces. The hotel is 3 min drive away from Leh's main bazaar, adorned with cute small shops selling Ladakhi style decor, carpets, clothing, jewelry, and more. Tsokar Retreat has located just 4.4 km from the closest airport, Kushok Bakula Rimpochee.
Being one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the hotel facilitates free Wi-Fi, free parking, airport transfers, outdoor umbrella seating, lawn, an on-site restaurant, housekeeping, 24-hour room service, doctor-on-call, and sunbath terrace.
5 Popular Places Near Hotel Tsokar Retreat
The Tsokar Retreat hotel in Leh has a lovely location in the bustling town, giving a glimpse of the Stok Kangri ranges and the hilly Leh Palace. The hotel is near a few of the historically significant tourist places fascinated travelers love to visit.
Khardung La- The 3 star hotel in Leh is 37.2 km from the famous highest motorable pass with snowy peaks and a stunning view.
Leh Palace- Hotel Tsokar Retreat Leh is just 500 meters from the uphill former royal abode, which gives a breath-taking view of the vibrant Leh town.
Zorawar Fort- One of the luxury hotels in Leh, Tsokar, is 2.1 km from the fortress that adorns unique stamps and treasures of former rulers.
Shanti Stupa- 3.4 km from the hotel, this white-marbled domed shrine features ancient relics of Buddha's statue.
Thiksey Monastery- Hotel Tsokar Retreat is 19.9 km from the largest Gompa in central Leh. The tourists admire the Tibetan-Buddhist artistry and spiritual surroundings.
5 Best Restaurants Nearby
Hotel Tsokar Retreat Leh is nestled in the heart of the Leh town, surrounded by a few of the most visited restaurants near the warm stay. The hotel has an in-house modern multi-cuisine restaurant with regional delicacies.
The Tibetan Kitchen- (500 m) 2 minutes walk from Hotel Tsokar, serves Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals.
Bon Appetit- Serving hearty Italian, Pizza, International, European cuisine, Tsokar Retreat hotel is (550 m) 2 minutes walk away.
Lamayuru Restaurant- (400 m) 2 minutes walk from the hotel, the eatery offers Indian, Tibetan, International, Asian cuisine.
Gesmo Restaurant- Hotel Tsokar Retreat Leh is 500 m from the restaurant that serves Local cuisine, Italian, Indian, Pizza, Fast food, and Tibetan food.
Bodhi Greens- One of the comfy hotels in Leh is 250 m from the joint serving Indian, International, Asian, Middle Eastern, Tibetan cuisine.
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Tsokar Retreat, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Hotel Tsokar Retreat
Shanti Stupa- 10 min drive from the luxury hotel in Leh, the marble white peaceful domed monastery features early relics of Buddha and a scenic view of Leh.
Leh Palace- The former royal haven is visible from the hotel rooms, a 2 minutes drive away from the skyward palace shares minutesa panoramic view of vibrant Leh.
Thiksey Monastery- 34 minutes drive from the hotel, the stunning monastery is the largest in central Leh and is known for its artistry.
Spituk Gompa- The hotel is just 17 minutes drive away from the artistic monastery built centuries ago. The Gompa is renowned for featuring a giant Kali statue every year during the Gustor festival.
Hall of Fame- 13 minutes drive from the hotel, the renowned museum pays tribute to the brave soldiers of the Indian Army and Kargil war exhibits. The tourist attraction also has weapon displays and souvenir shops.
Being one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the Retreat offers luxurious amenities like doctor-on-call, airport transfers, in-house restaurant, free parking, free Wi-Fi, housekeeping, bathrobes, 24-hour room service, lawn, outdoor umbrella seating, etc.
The Hotel Tsokar Retreat offers one type of posh Premium room. The Premium rooms come with a beautiful view of the Stok Kangri mountains, TV, modern bathrooms, and 24-hour room service.
Yes, this 3 star hotel in Leh has a multi-cuisine restaurant on the hotel premise serving delicious regional delicacies.
No, the Tsokar Retreat hotel does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, the hotel offers convenient parking spaces suitable for guests.
Yes, the Tsokar Retreat hotel is located at the core of Leh town. The stay is nearby a few of the historically significant places in Leh's rich culture. The deserted beauty of Leh adorns Buddhist-Tibetan monasteries, forts, and palaces travellers can indulge in to explore arts and people of Buddhist-Tibetan culture.
- Shanti Stupa
- Leh Palace
- Stok Palace
- Spituk Gompa
- Takthok Monastery