The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Hotel Himalaya
The Hotel Himalaya nestles at the aesthetic Samkar Road Chubi in Leh. Leh showcases the stunning natural charm and vibrant Tibetan-Buddhist monasteries. The tourists can enjoy nature, valleys, the Himalayas, and the lovely villages of Leh. The guests can walk to the magnificent Leh Palace to look over Leh city. One of the best hotels in Leh assures the guests a happy stay with friendly service and modern amenities.
Highlights of The Hotel
- The 3 star hotel in Leh is located at the beautiful Samkar Road Chubi, 1 min away from the Leh Palace.
- The 13 modern rooms are spacious with a pleasant view attracting families, leisure travelers, groups, trekkers, couples, etc.
- The rooms include free Wi-Fi, housekeeping, laundry, LED TVs, 24-hour room service, a modern bath with hot water, and deluxe toiletries.
- The charming Ladakhi restaurant serves a local and seasonal menu giving the guests a flavour of Ladakh.
- The facilities offered are free parking, free Wi-Fi, doctor-on-call, first-aid services, airport transfers, a restaurant, housekeeping, a garden, and central heating.
The nearest airport to The Hotel Himalaya Leh, Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, is just 5 km away. Being one of the luxury hotels in Leh ensures a comfortable stay with a beautiful mountain view and proximity to the Leh Main Bazaar. The facilities are free parking, free Wi-Fi, doctor-on-call, disinfection, airport transportation, tours, 24-hour room service, laundry, housekeeping, a restaurant, a lawn, etc.
5 Popular Places near The Hotel Himalaya
The Hotel Himalaya is rated highly for its stunning location and proximity to the most desirable tourist destinations. The hotel is near Namgyal Tsemo Gompa and the palace. The Leh Main Bazaar is within walking distance, where tourists can splurge on Ladakhi creations.
Zorawar Fort- 2.5 km from the 3 star hotel in Leh, the fortress holds ancient treasures of dynasties and unique stamp collections.
Leh Palace- Just 290 m from The Hotel Himalaya Leh, the former palace is located at an elevation offering a stunning view of Leh.
Spituk Gompa- 8.6 km away, the centuries-old monastery features a gigantic Kali statue unveiled at the annual festival of Leh.
Thiksey Monastery- 18.9 km from the Hotel Himalaya, central Leh's largest monastery, has a peaceful atmosphere and a breath-taking view.
Shanti Stupa- 2.7 km from one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the white marble domed monastery features ancient Buddha relics on the grounds.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
The Hotel Himalaya surrounds a few of the most loved restaurants in the Leh town, famous for seasonal ingredients and Asian cuisine. The hotel has a charming restaurant known for local Kashmiri delicacies and the taste of Ladakh.
Bon Appetit- 800 m from the hotel, the restaurant serves homely Italian, Pizza, International, European cuisine.
World Garden Cafe- The outdoor restaurant that serves Italian, Indian, Tibetan, and Asian cuisine is just 550 m from the hotel.
Lamayuru Restaurant- The Hotel Himalaya in Leh 850 m from the restaurant serving delightful Indian, Tibetan, International, Asian menus.
The Tibetan Kitchen- 1 km from one of the best hotels in Leh, the family-friendly eatery, serves Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals.
Coffee Culture- 700 m from the Hotel Himalaya in Leh, the pleasant cafe, offers highly rated Irish coffee, breakfast, brunch ideal for families, friends, and tourists who want to relax.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Hotel Himalaya, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About The Hotel Himalaya
The Hotel Himalaya strives to offer warm customer service, TVs, mountain view, 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, laundry, housekeeping, restaurant, outdoor furniture, free Wi-Fi, free parking, doctor-on-call, sanitiser dispensers, Paid Airport Transfers, Lawn, Disinfection, tours, etc.
The usual Check-In time of the Hotel Himalaya is at 10 AM and, the Check-Out time of the cozy hotel is at 8:00 AM.
Yes. One of the luxury hotels in Leh offers free parking facilities for the convenience of the guests.
The hotel insists the guests pay via Visa Eurocard/MasterCard.
The Hotel Himalaya located at Darokhan Sankar Road Chube, Leh, Jammu, and Kashmir, 194101.
The Hotel Himalaya nestles nearby some of the magnificent monasteries, trans-Himalayan ranges, dunes of Nubra, and the world's highest motorable pass, Khardung La. The guests can take a stroll to Leh Palace and view Leh city from its terrace. The guests can indulge in Ladakhi handicrafts, Kashmiri carpets, jewelry, woolen clothing, and local cuisine in Leh Main Market.
Zorawar Fort- 2.5 km away, the charming fortress holds unique collections of stamps and treasures of former rulers.
The confluence of the Indus and Zanskar River- 36.8 km from the hotel, the turquoise and majestic rivers merge through the deserted valley offering a picturesque sight.
Gurudwara Pathar Sahib- 36.8 km away, the place worships Guru Nanak Ji with a boulder featuring his body imprints.
Hall of Fame- 6.1 km away, the war memorial commemorates the heroes of the Indian army with weapons, exhibits, and a souvenir shop.
Shanti Stupa- 2.7 km away, the white marble domed monastery features ancient Buddha relics on the grounds.
Yes, the 3 star hotel in Leh has a charming Ladakhi Tibetan restaurant serving local and seasonal delicacies tourists enjoy.
No, this hotel does not offer a swimming pool to guests.
Being one of the posh hotels in Leh, the hotel offers sophisticated Deluxe rooms with a view of Leh's landscapes. The rooms packed with amenities are ideal for families, couples, and large groups of leisure travellers.
The hotel is surrounded by bright weather, a gorgeous mountain view, and historical destinations worth exploring. The magnificent architecture, Leh Palace is a 4 min walk from the hotel.
Shanti Stupa- 2.7 km from the luxurious hotel, the white marble domed monastery features ancient Buddha relics on the grounds.
Zorawar Fort- 2.5 km from the 3-star hotel, the fortress holds ancient treasures of dynasties and unique stamp collections.
Hall of Fame- 6.1 km from the hotel, the war memorial commemorates the heroes of the Indian army with weapons, exhibits, and a souvenir shop.
Namgyal Tsemo monastery- 4.3 km away, the 1430's artistic monastery holds a golden statue of Maitreya Buddha and is situated near the Tsemo castle.