- Price Starts At :
- + 190.56 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Ladakh Villa
Ladakh Villa is located in the picturesque city view of Fort Road in Leh. The Villa is one of those hotels in Leh that share a glimpse of the aesthetic Leh Main bazaar and the heavenly Trans-Himalayan mountains. The 3 star hotel in Leh is near the magnificent Buddhist monasteries and hilltop forts that tourists love to visit during their relaxing getaway.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The Villa is nestled in the core of Leh town, just 4 min from the Leh Main Bazaar guests can shop to take home Tibetan-Buddhist memories.
- The posh hotel offers 10 vast Premium and Deluxe rooms with a beautiful view of the city and mountain ranges.
- The exquisite amenities offered by the hotel are free Wi-Fi, a private balcony, a work desk, 24-hour room service, housekeeping, bath, etc.
- The in-house restaurant serves palatable breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant serves American, Indian, Local, Asian, International cuisine with a kid's menu.
- Guests enjoy the hotel's free Wi-Fi, on-site restaurant,24-hour room service, laundry, dry-cleaning, housekeeping, TV, Business centre, meeting rooms, and much more.
Ladakh Villa Leh resides at a perfect location in the vicinity of sacred monasteries like Shanti Stupa and the scenic landscapes of Zanskar. The travellers can sing the divine chants and admire the beauty of the Tibetan-Buddhist prayer wheels just 5 min from the hotel. One of the luxury hotels in Leh is convenient for guests as the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport is just 4.8 km from the hotel.
The Villa offers free parking, free Wi-Fi, airport transfers, doctor-on-call, on-site restaurant,24-hour room service, kid's play area, laundry, dry-cleaning, housekeeping, TV, Business centre, and meeting rooms.
5 Popular Places near Ladakh Villa
Among the beautiful hotels in Leh, the Villa is located near the Buddhist monasteries and historical structures. The travelers have a peaceful time admiring the prayer wheels and the brown-hued landscapes.
Khardung La- A 37.3 km long road from the hotel leads to the stunning highest motorable pass. The pass heads to Nubra valley features the desert dunes.
Shanti Stupa- 3.5 km from the hotel, the white-domed shrine has Buddha relics beneath and is blessed by the Dalai Lama.
Hall of Fame- Ladakh Villa Leh is 5.2 km from the elegant museum showcasing the courage, weapons, and exhibits of the Indian Army.
Thiksey Monastery- 18.5 km from one of the luxury hotels in Leh, features Tibetan Buddhist murals and locates on a hilltop.
Spituk Monastery- Ladakh Villa Leh is 7.7 km away from the famous shrine featuring a grand Kali statue built centuries ago.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
Villa Ladakh hotel resides at a convenient location for travellers to grab tasty local delicacies nearby. The hotel has an on-site multicuisine restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Tibetan Kitchen- Opposite to the hotel, the restaurant serves local, Chinese, Indian, Tibetan, and Vegetarian cuisines.
Bon Appetit- The hotel is just 750 meters from the eatery serving Italian, Pizza, International, European meals.
Lamayuru Restaurant- The 3 star hotel in Leh is just 150 meters from this restaurant serving Indian, Tibetan, International, Asian cuisine.
Gesmo Restaurant- Just 2 min away, serves Italian, Indian, Pizza, Fast food, Tibetan delicacies.
Bodhi Greens- Ladakh villa Leh is just 400 meters from the rooftop restaurant serving Indian, International, Asian, Middle Eastern, Tibetan, and vegan meals.