The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Yarab Tso
Hotel Yarab Tso is nestled in the chilly highlands of Leh in the upper Skara region. The 3 star hotel in Leh is popular among tourists for exquisite wooden furnished rooms and architecture. Yarab Tso is one of those hotels in Leh that provides a glimpse of the Himalayan ranges, picturesque monasteries, and Tibetan Buddhist culture and art, making it the most memorable getaway.
Highlights of the hotel
- Yarab Tso Leh is located in the Upper Skara region, just 0.5 km away from the city center.
- The luxurious hotel in Leh features 19 deluxe rooms with a breath-taking look of the ranges of Stok.
- The hotel offers modern amenities Wi-Fi, a restaurant, sanitizer dispensers, a terrace, and a parking space ideal for family trips and group tours.
- The charming restaurant features lovely decor and Ladakhi, Chinese, Tibetan, Continental, and Indian cuisine.
- The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, parking, outdoor activities, hikes, rental cycles, housekeeping, room service, in-house restaurant, laundry, and dry cleaning.
Hotel Yarab Tso Leh is close to some of the renowned monasteries and famous Leh main bazaar that is only 2.2 km away. The stay is one of the beloved luxury hotels in Leh because of the convenient location close to the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport Leh that is 2.9 km away. The popular amenities offered are free parking, Wi-Fi, a restaurant, outdoor activities, terrace, housekeeping, room service, and more.
5 Popular Places near the Yarab Tso hotel
Hotel Yarab Tso Leh resides amid the snowy Himalayas and the famous brown landscapes of Leh. The hotel is surrounded by a few significant Tibetan-Buddhist shrines with elegant Buddha monuments and ancient writings.
Nubra Valley- A scenic road trip 4 hr 36 min long drive to the heavenly valley is worth taking. The journey is full of monasteries preserving Tibetan culture adventurous travellers wouldn't want to miss.
Hall of Fame- Among various hotels in Leh, Yarab Tso is 3.6 km from the museum dedicated to the brave Indian Army. The museum showcases weapons, exhibits, documentation, and a great souvenir shop.
Leh Main Bazaar- 2.2 km from the vibrant and high-spirited Main market of Leh adorns intricately handcrafted clothing and decor items inspired by the Tibetan-Buddhist culture of Leh Ladakh.
Indus and Zanskar Rivers Sangam- One of the luxury hotels in Leh, Yarab Tso, is 33.5 km from Nimmo, where the confluence of the famous rivers between the deserted landscape of Leh happens.
Gurudwara Pathar Sahib- 22.7 km from Hotel Yarab Tso Leh, the Gurudwara is a Sikh place of worship and is famous for the boulder with an imprint of the Holy Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
The 3 star Hotel in Leh has a convenient location for tourists because of the abundance of incredible restaurants in the hotel's vicinity. Moreover, the hotel has a beautiful restaurant with Tibetan-inspired decor.
The Tibetan Kitchen- Hotel Yarab Tso is 2 km from the high-rated restaurant. The eatery serves hearty Chinese, Indian, and Tibetan meals.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- Hotel Yarab Tso Leh is just 1.9 km away from the joint featuring outdoor umbrella seating. The restaurant serves Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, Fusion cuisine.
Bon Appetit- 2.7 km away from the hotel, the restaurant serves Italian Pizza, International, European cuisine with a homely ambiance.
Gesmo Restaurant- The Yarab Tso hotel in Leh is 1.6 km from the famous eatery serving delicious local cuisine, Italian, Indian, and Tibetan cuisine. The restaurant is known for tasty desserts, brunches, vegetarian and vegan menus.
Lamayuru Restaurant- 2.1 km from the cozy stay, the charming restaurant serves Indian, Tibetan, International, Asian cuisine and some great vegetarian choices for guests.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Yarab Tso, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Hotel Yarab Tso
The cosy stay is set in the background of snowy peaks and brown landscapes that guests enjoy. The hotel is nearby the most visited tourist spots and the highest motorable pass, Khardungla pass.
Main Bazaar- 2.2 km from the hotel, the Leh Main market is a vivid and bustling tourist spot. The guests can splurge on intricately designed carpets, shawls, clothing apparel, local items, decor items, and more handcrafted by experienced craftsmen.
Soma Gompa- The hotel is 2.3 km from the small monastery open for tourists throughout the day that features crowned statues of Buddha.
Namgyal Tsemo Gompa- 5.2 km from the stay, the magnificent shrine has a three-floored Maitreya Buddha Statue and ancient manuscripts.
Hall of Fame- 3.6 km from the hotel, the museum showcases the victories and stories of the proud Indian Army. The museum decorates weapons, souvenir shops, and documentations.
Shanti Stupa- The hill-top white-domed marble monastery is one of the most favourable tourist spots with Buddha relics. The shrine is 4.7 km from the hotel.
Yes, The Yarab Tso is 0.5 km away from the centre of Leh and is close to the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, 2.9 km away.
Yes. The elegant hotel is in proximity to centuries-old monasteries with charming statues and depictions of the effigies of Buddha.
- Shanti Stupa
- Khardungla Pass
- Zorawar Fort
- Thiksey Monastery
- Magnetic Hill
Yarab Tso Leh offers Doctor on-call, free Wi-Fi, laundry, dry cleaning services, outdoor furniture, open terrace, fireplace, room service, housekeeping, contact-less check-in, etc.
Yes, among the luxury hotels in Leh, Yarab Tso has a spacious dining hall that fits 30 people, ideal for family gatherings and lavish parties. The charming restaurant serves Ladakhi, Chinese, Tibetan, Continental, and Indian dishes. The restaurant offers two options, Buffet & à la carte, for the guests.
No, the hotel does not own a swimming pool.
One of the most scenic hotels in Leh has three types of luxury rooms. The hotel has 8 Double rooms with attached baths, 2 Family suites with four beds each, and 3 Double rooms. All of the rooms offer hot and cold water in the bathroom. The hotel has 19 beautifully wooden furnished rooms and 2 suites with modern amenities.
Yes, the hotel does provide an individual parking facility on the premises.
Yes. Yarab Tso looks after the COVID-19 protocols followed by the staff. The staff wears protective masks and gloves in the hotel. Daily sanitation and sanitiser dispensers are available in the hotel. The hotel provides contact-less check-in and practices social distancing.
This 3 star hotel in Leh provides excellent Wi-Fi, free parking, laundry, dry cleaning, room service, housekeeping, doctor-on-call, sanitizer dispensers, outdoor seating, a multicuisine restaurant, bicycle rentals, arrangement for tours, treks and monastery visits, etc
The hotel offers Check-in from noon. The hotel's check-out is until 01:00 PM. The guests can contact the hotel for changes in the timings before arriving.
Yarab Tso accepts payment through Cash, Master Card, Visa Card, Debit Cards, Financing, or Credit Card.
Yes. The hotel is popular with families because the hotel has a good neighbourhood and polite staff. The accommodation is spacious, along with modern amenities and a multi-cuisine restaurant. The hotel makes arrangements for tours, hikes, and monastery visits. Moreover, they provide rental cycles and evening entertainment for an extra cost.
The starting price of the hotel is INR 5,000 for 2 people per night. The guests can choose different suites and super-deluxe rooms. Therefore, the price may vary according to accommodation choice.