The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel The White Yak
Hotel the White Yak is embedded in the sandy highlands of Leh that offers a glimpse of the chilly snow-clad mountains. Leh is home to some stunning attractions like the Zanskar river, Kargil, and monasteries, White Yak, is among a few of the hotels in Leh close to these tourist attractions. The hotel is also renowned for soothing wooden-styled architecture.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The hotel is located near the Old Road in Leh, just 0.2 km from Leh's Main Bazaar.
- The hotel possesses state-of-the-art Deluxe rooms with amenities suitable for leisure travelers and youth adventurers.
- The comfy rooms come with free Wi-Fi, LCD TV, a heating system, a bath with toiletries, fresh towels, slippers, etc.
- The 3 star hotel in Leh boasts a restaurant with warm lighting and wooden furniture for a homely feel.
- The significant facilities offered are free Wi-Fi, free parking, outdoor activities, laundry, dry cleaning, doctor-on-call, and contact-less housekeeping.
Among the various luxury hotels in Leh, White Yak has been rated highly by guests for its gorgeous rooms and lush lawn. The nearest airport, Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport in Leh is 3.4 km from the hotel the White Yak Leh.
The multicuisine restaurant serves separate Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian cookeries. The contact-less housekeeping is available from 07.00 AM to 10.00 PM.
5 Popular Places Near The White Yak
Hotel the White Yak Leh dwells amid the Trans-Himalayas and charming monasteries admired by tourists. The hotel is near the city center and significant historical places and shrines.
Leh Main Bazaar- The market is famous for Tibetan-Buddhist style handcrafted decor and garments.
General Zorawar Fort- One of the poshest hotels in Leh is 2.2 km from the fortress displaying antique stamps and ancient treasures.
Namgyal Tsemo Monastery- Among other luxury hotels in Leh, White Yak is 14.1 km from the hilltop shrine featuring a three-floor-sized Maitreya Buddha.
Shanti Stupa- 3.9 km from Hotel The White Yak Leh, a white marble-domed monastery topping the beautiful Leh.
Magnetic Hill- 27.6 km from Hotel The White Yak, the mind-boggling tourist spot, is famous for an entertaining experience for guests of all ages.
5 Best Restaurants Nearby
Hotel the White Yak has few of the highly-rated restaurants in the vicinity. However, the hotel houses a stunning multi-cuisine restaurant with separate Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian Cuisines.
The Tibetan Kitchen- Hotel the White Yak Leh is just 800 meters from the restaurant serving Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals with a tasty vegetarian menu.
Gesmo Restaurant- Serving Local cuisine, Italian, Indian, Pizza, Fast food, and Tibetan cuisine is in proximity to the hotel.
Summer Harvest- A 3 star hotel in Leh is just 650 meters from the eatery, serving fresh Indian, Asian and Tibetan cuisine.
Sorriso Pizza & Meal Mastiyaan- Hotel the White Yak Leh is just 400 meters from the bustling restaurant serving Italian, Pizza, Fast food.
Lamayuru Restaurant- Just 700 meters from the hotel, takes 3 minutes to reach, the homely eatery serves Indian, Tibetan, International, Asian cuisine.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel The White Yak, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Hotel The White Yak
The 3 star hotel in Leh is nearby some of the most beloved monasteries and historical tourist spots. The calming brown landscapes are abundant in vivid Buddhist monasteries where guests can go meditate and explore the ancient secrets of Tibetan Buddhist culture.
Magnetic Hill- 27.6 km from the cosy stay, is notable for the illusion of cars moving uphill and draws numerous tourists every year.
Leh Main Bazaar- The luxurious hotel is just 600 meters from the vibrant bazaar bustling with all kinds of travellers and shops. The guests can splurge on beautifully handmade Pashmina clothing, carpets, jewellery, and other Buddhist-Tibetan-designed handcrafts and decor items.
Zorawar Fort- 2.2 km from the hotel, the graceful fort with sunflower patches and antique article display has a great history. The beautiful fortress showcases antique stamps and treasures of Kings that ruled.
Namgyal Tsemo Monastery- The hotel is 4.1 km away from the famous monastery featuring a three-floor-sized Buddha statue. The holy shrine wins the likes of travellers for its picturesque location and the picture-perfect view from uphill.
Shanti Stupa- 3.9 km from the famous white marble domed monastery that adorns ancient relics of Buddha blessed by the holy Dalai Lama is a peaceful and sacred place.
The key property amenities The White Yak offers are free parking, outdoor activities, sun deck, veranda, housekeeping, hygienic restaurant, contact-less room service, doctor-on-call, sanitiser dispensers, laundry, dry cleaning, etc.
Yes, the hotel offers plentiful free parking space for the guests.
Yes, one of the most scenic hotels in Leh also has a convenient location with few of the significant shrines in the history of Leh. The tourists can go on a spiritual journey through the sandy highlands of Leh.
- Shanti Stupa
- Spituk Gompa
- Hall of Fame
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Thiksey Monastery
Yes, being one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the White Yak owns an exquisite restaurant with separate kitchens for Vegetarian and Non- Vegetarian cookeries. The guests have rated the restaurant highly for the restaurant's multicuisine delicacies.
No, the hotel in Leh does not have a swimming pool.
Hotel the White Yak Leh has Deluxe rooms with a lovely garden view, TV, Balcony, Private baths with complimentary toiletries. Guests can also choose Deluxe rooms that come along with complimentary breakfast. Both the rooms come with extra blankets and pillows on-demand that are complimentary.
Hotel the White Yak offers free parking, free Wi-Fi, outdoor activities, doctor on call, on-site multicuisine restaurant, laundry, dry cleaning services, and housekeeping service.
Yes, the hotel offers ample parking space for the convenience of the guests.