The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Shambhala Resort
Shambhala Resort is a cozy hotel set near a picturesque apple farm 1 km outside Leh town. The fabulous location is surrounded by breath-taking snowy Karakoram Ranges decorated with monasteries. While staying at this 3 star hotel in Leh, tourists can explore the Tibetan Buddhist culture embedded within the people and places.
- The hotel is in a serene neighborhood tucked away from the city's hassle, near the fortress of Zorawar.
- The 27 rooms have an antique appearance with a garden, and they serve a panoramic view of the spectacular mountains.
- A business center, Free parking, free Wi-Fi, and a multi-cuisine restaurant attract business meetings and groups of adventurous travelers.
- One of the top-rated hotels in Leh, Shambhala, boasts a restaurant that serves Tibetan Ladakhi, Indian, Western and Chinese cuisine.
- The hotel provides outdoor activities, rental cycles, housekeeping, room service, and much more.
Shambhala Resort Leh is adjacent to a picturesque apple orchard. The hotel is just 600 meters from General Zorawar Fort and 2.6 km from Leh's Main Bazaar. The hotel has earned high ratings for its convenient location from tourists as the luxury resort in Leh, 2.5 km away from Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport.
The notable amenities offered are free parking, free Wi-Fi, outdoor activities, bonfire, business center Rental cycles, garden, facilities for disabled guests, laundry, housekeeping, etc.
5 places Popular Places near Shambhala Resort
The luxury resort in Leh is in proximity to a few of the most beautiful tourist spots. Leh is known for its brown-hued landscape and tranquil monasteries.
Zorawar Fort- Having an intricate collection of coins, remains of old stamps, and treasure, the best time to visit the fort is between June and September. Shambhala resort is at a distance of 600 meters from the magnificent fort.
Shanti Stupa- (4.3 km) 12 min drive away from the resort, the snow-white domed stupa promotes world peace, blessed by the 14th Dalai Lama.
Ladakh Zanskar Trek- The world-renowned Chadar Trek over the frozen Zanskar river attracts international trekkers. The harsh winter season is suitable for the trek. Shambhala resort Leh is 1.3 km from the mouth of the Zanskar river.
Hemis Monastery- A scenic route from Shambhala resort Leh is a 1 hr 2 min drive from the magnanimous monastery. The place is abundant in ancient God and Goddess statues.
Alchi Monastery- One of the most impressive Hotels in Leh is a 1 hr 26 min drive away from the oldest monastery in Ladakh. The monastery adorns centuries-old paintings of Tibetan culture and religion.
5 Best Restaurants Nearby
The 3-star hotel in Leh has numerous restaurants in its vicinity as it is situated close to the Main Bazaar, Leh. The Shambhala Hotel has a beautiful restaurant of its own with wooden furnishings and lush green surroundings. The restaurant offers delicious Tibetan Ladakhi, Indian, Western & Chinese cuisine loved by tourists.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- 1.8 km away from Shambhala resort, the restaurant has outdoor umbrella seating. The eatery specializes in Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, Fusion cuisine.
The Tibetan Kitchen- Hotel Shambhala is (1.7 km) away from the restaurant. Along with Chinese, Indian, Tibetan delicacies, the place is known for vegetarian and vegan menus.
Bon Appetit- The restaurant serves delicious Italian, Pizza, International, European meals, and brunches. Resort Shambhala in Leh is 2.4 km away from the modern restaurant.
Bodhi Greens - Just 2.1 km away from the warm stay, the food joint has a breath-taking view of the snowy hills from the terrace seating along with piping hot food. The restaurant is famous for Indian, International, Asian, Healthy, Middle Eastern, and Tibetan meals.
Lamayuru Restaurant- Resort Shambhala in Leh is 1.8 km away from the vegetarian-friendly restaurant. The polite staff serves Indian, Tibetan, International, Asian cuisine.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Shambhala Resort, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Shambhala Resort
The luxury resort in Leh locates near Zorawar Fort, Leh, 194101. The closest airport to the hotel is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport Leh that is 2.5 km away. Chandigarh and Kalka are the nearest railway stations from Shambhala.
Yes, the hotel has free high-speed Wi-Fi in every room, public area, and in the hotel's business center.
No, Shambhala resort does not have a swimming pool, but they offer various outdoor activities. The resort organizes treks, nature trails, birdwatching for nature enthusiasts, and sightseeing around the wondrous Leh. The hotel also gives rental bicycles to wander around the tourist attractions.
The Shambhala resort Leh's Check-in is from 10 AM, and check-out is until 9 AM. Guests can give prior notice to the hotel for early check-in or late check-out during booking, depending on the availability. Checking in or out before or after the designated times may be charged an extra price.
Yes, the hotel graciously offers valet parking for free to the guests.
Yes. The 3 star hotel in Leh offers reliable Dry cleaning, Laundry Service along with housekeeping and a caretaker. The staff follows all hygiene protocols and looks after the regular sanitization of the property.
Resort Shambhala is famous amongst travelers for its classic and quaint-styled rooms. The hotel offers 2 types of luxurious rooms. The luxurious Super Deluxe Suites and the Family rooms offer a comfortable stay. Guests enjoy both the accommodations with a lush garden landscape view and a panoramic glimpse of the peaks.
Yes. One of the most picturesque hotels in Leh has a cozy restaurant with wooden decor that gives a warm feeling, a relaxing ambiance, and polite staff. The restaurant has pleasant Tibetan Ladakhi, Indian, Western & Chinese cuisine.
The hotel offers the guests valet parking and free Wi-Fi, regular sanitization, complimentary breakfast, a restaurant on the premises, baby-sitting, bonfire, outdoor activities, rental bicycles, doctor on call, and many more beneficial amenities.
Yes, the hotel does provide free valet parking for the guests' convenience.
Yes. The guests can enjoy the hotel's spacious conference room and a business center with a strong Wi-Fi connection.
The restaurant has pleasant Tibetan Ladakhi, Indian, Western & Chinese cuisine. The tourists can enjoy complimentary breakfast and a great dining experience.
Shambhala resort has an ideal location close to the tourist attractions as well as the market area. The hotel has highly rated restaurants in the vicinity serving authentic regional cuisine.
The Tibetan Kitchen
- Chopsticks Noodle Bar
- Bon Appetit
- German Restaurant
- Lamayuru Restaurant
- Bodhi Greens
Yes, the Shambhala resort is just 0.4 km away from the city's center. The hotel is located near Zorawar Fort, Leh, 194101.
Yes, the hotel has a sauna for the guests to break a sweat during their relaxing getaway surrounded by snowy hills.